It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

You're too stupid to waste my time on.

Translation, I never showed you shit so I am running off to my safe space to hide

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm, still waiting for you to prove that Trump's grandmother owned E Trump and son.

I am still waiting for you to prove he gave up some of the equity in his grandmothers company to his siblings.
The terms of the settlement aren't known, so how would anyone prove anything about who got what?

Provide some evidence the value of Trump Inc dropped by 80% during this time frame.

Why would I prove that when I never claimed it?

A). He was given his grandmas company that was worth almost a billion dollars in today’s money. And in the 45 years since then he has managed to triple its value. That is some shitty results, to put it mildly.
Actually, that is some really respectable results. Mike Tyson had hundreds of millions and went bankrupt. So did hundreds of thousands of other athletes and businessmen.

If you manage to maintain wealth - you’re doing pretty good. If you manage to grow it, you’re doing excellent.

Watching you progressives piss and moan that you weren’t born with millions of dollars is as funny as it is pathetic.

So, Trump did better than Mike Tyson...that is one hell of a low bar that you have set! :21::21::21::21::21:

Let me ask you this, has your net worth more than tripled in the last 45 years?
2018 - 1987 = 31 years, dumbass

He was running the company long before 1987 you moron.

Translation, I never showed you shit so I am running off to my safe space to hide

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm, still waiting for you to prove that Trump's grandmother owned E Trump and son.

I am still waiting for you to prove he gave up some of the equity in his grandmothers company to his siblings.
The terms of the settlement aren't known, so how would anyone prove anything about who got what?

Provide some evidence the value of Trump Inc dropped by 80% during this time frame.

Then my point still stands, Trump was gifted a business that was worth more than a billion dollars in today's money.

Thanks for your support,

Trump made the government smaller? you lying piece of shit.
Uh...yeah stupid...he has. Like all progressives, you’re completely uninformed and ignorant of the facts.

He has cut budgets, causing staff to be reduced (that makes government smaller, dimwit). He’s also cut taxes, allowing the American people to keep what was already their’s.

Didn’t he hire 5,000 ICE agents??? That’s not making government smaller.

That isn't making government larger.

It is making the country safer.

But I guess what you need to believe is more important than a member of your family getting killed by a car bomb.

Well that’s an absurd question. Let’s start with the obvious - if you have $1, tripling it requires no more than panhandling for 60 seconds. You’ll easily get $2 in the blink of an eye on the street.

However, if you have a billion dollars, tripling that is next to impossible. Making $2 billion is so difficult, less than 0.0001% of the population has ever achieved it.

Like all ignorant and immature progressives - you operate off of the idiotic belief that you’re only a poor parasite because you were born that way, and that if you had millions, you would simply blink your eyes and turn it into billions. That’s because the left doesn’t understand basic economics.

Here is a list of his fellow billionaires...seems a lot of them had no problems at all..

Here's how Donald Trump's net worth since 1988 stacks up against other successful businessmen

View attachment 195302
You think a list of the 10 wealthies men in the country is a way to guage someone's business success? Since you're a whole lot dumber than Einstein and Issac Newton, you must be mentally retarded, right?

Well let me give you a lesson then.
My Mother as did most likely especially Trump's grandmother taught us to RESPECT women. Trump like me and others of that generation (despite the grab the pussy comment..) respect women and when a woman says "no" that means NO!
So like me Trump's Mom/Grandmother especially pointed out the need to RESPECT women. We were raised to do that.
A mysoginist is One who hates women. Trump by his actions especially in business (based on his Grandmother's business acumen) respects women! NOT HATE women!

It is a very nice story, but one of total bullshit. Trump has been making demeaning comments about women most of his life. The pussing grabbing comment was not an outlier.

But I do agree that Trump does not hate women, he just does not respect them, as is evident by his philandering. A man that respects women could never cheat on his spouse.

Trump is a guy.

What you describe is most guys I know.

Why am I not surprised that most guys you know cheat on their wives, that seems right up your alley.

Thanks...left winger.....

Only a left winger would index to that.

I guess it must be part of what you live with.

I do live with lots of people like you that cheat on their wives. Spent 20 years in the Marines around folks like you that cheated on their wives whenever they could.

They are all dirtbags in my book. But I understand you view it differently.

Then my point still stands, Trump was gifted a business that was worth more than a billion dollars in today's money.

Thanks for your support,

Your "point" is totally without any visible means of support.

Well that’s an absurd question. Let’s start with the obvious - if you have $1, tripling it requires no more than panhandling for 60 seconds. You’ll easily get $2 in the blink of an eye on the street.

However, if you have a billion dollars, tripling that is next to impossible. Making $2 billion is so difficult, less than 0.0001% of the population has ever achieved it.

Like all ignorant and immature progressives - you operate off of the idiotic belief that you’re only a poor parasite because you were born that way, and that if you had millions, you would simply blink your eyes and turn it into billions. That’s because the left doesn’t understand basic economics.

Here is a list of his fellow billionaires...seems a lot of them had no problems at all..

Here's how Donald Trump's net worth since 1988 stacks up against other successful businessmen

View attachment 195302
You think a list of the 10 wealthies men in the country is a way to guage someone's business success? Since you're a whole lot dumber than Einstein and Issac Newton, you must be mentally retarded, right?

You are not very good with numbers are you, there are 56 people on the list, those that were on the list when Trump first hit the billion mark that were still on it when the article was posted.

Well let me give you a lesson then.
My Mother as did most likely especially Trump's grandmother taught us to RESPECT women. Trump like me and others of that generation (despite the grab the pussy comment..) respect women and when a woman says "no" that means NO!
So like me Trump's Mom/Grandmother especially pointed out the need to RESPECT women. We were raised to do that.
A mysoginist is One who hates women. Trump by his actions especially in business (based on his Grandmother's business acumen) respects women! NOT HATE women!

It is a very nice story, but one of total bullshit. Trump has been making demeaning comments about women most of his life. The pussing grabbing comment was not an outlier.

But I do agree that Trump does not hate women, he just does not respect them, as is evident by his philandering. A man that respects women could never cheat on his spouse.

Trump is a guy.

Why am I not surprised that most guys you know cheat on their wives, that seems right up your alley.

I do live with lots of people like you that cheat on their wives. Spent 20 years in the Marines around folks like you that cheated on their wives whenever they could.

I didn't say they were not dirtbags.

I also never said I cheated on my wife.

But you, being the true left winger that you are......well you just know.

Thanks for your support,

Actually, your buddy healthmyth confirmed it in a post way back. Though he made the false claim that the company was divided 5 ways.

The shuttle operated uninterrupted as Eastern Air Lines Shuttle from 1961 till 1989. So, my mistake it was only 28 years, not 30. I am just a terrible person for getting that wrong.
No...but you are a terrible person for being an idiot like wrongwinger who preaches statism 24x7 while telling everyone he is a “conservative”.

I have never claimed to be a conservative. I believe in smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very things that you and your fellow conservatives are against.
No you don't. You've supported big government every time the issue has come up, like the attempt by the EPA under Obama to turn every puddle and ditch into "the navigable waters of the United States." You also supported his "Clean Energy plan."

Trump is a guy.

I didn't say they were not dirtbags.

I also never said I cheated on my wife.

But you, being the true left winger that you are......well you just know.

Let's see...I said this....But I do agree that Trump does not hate women, he just does not respect them, as is evident by his philandering. A man that respects women could never cheat on his spouse

And your response was this...

Trump is a guy.

What you describe is most guys I know

If you were not talking about the cheating,what the hell were you talking about?

The shuttle operated uninterrupted as Eastern Air Lines Shuttle from 1961 till 1989. So, my mistake it was only 28 years, not 30. I am just a terrible person for getting that wrong.
No...but you are a terrible person for being an idiot like wrongwinger who preaches statism 24x7 while telling everyone he is a “conservative”.

I have never claimed to be a conservative. I believe in smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very things that you and your fellow conservatives are against.
No you don't. You've supported big government every time the issue has come up, like the attempt by the EPA under Obama to turn every puddle and ditch into "the navigable waters of the United States." You also supported his "Clean Energy plan."

Nope, now you are just lying. Never supported either of those. I challenge you to find even a single post where I supported those things.

Thanks for your support,

Actually, your buddy healthmyth confirmed it in a post way back. Though he made the false claim that the company was divided 5 ways.

He confirmed nothing. The settlement was not made public, so no one knows what each of E. Trump's children recieved. The fact that they sued indicates they probably got a sizeable chunk of the estate. Trump probably had to buy them out of E. Trump and son. That's usually the way those things work.

Nope, now you are just lying. Never supported either of those. I challenge you to find even a single post where I supported those things.
That's my recollection. I'm not sifting through your entire posting history to find an example. That could take days.

He confirmed nothing. The settlement was not made public, so no one knows what each of E. Trump's children recieved. The fact that they sued indicates they probably got a sizeable chunk of the estate. Trump probably had to buy them out of E. Trump and son. That's usually the way those things work.

He confirmed the value of the company. That is the only known fact here. The rest you are just making up. You have not even provided a single link about them suing.

And Trump's father was Fred, not E. E is Elizabeth, his grandmother.

That's my recollection. I'm not sifting through your entire posting history to find an example. That could take days.

And it is bullshit like everything else you post. You just make false claims and then run off to your safespace and hide hoping people will forget that you did it.

And it is bullshit like everything else you post. You just make false claims and then run off to your safespace and hide hoping people will forget that you did it.
I just told you I'm not running your errands, douchebag. Are you claiming you support Trump's handling of environmental issues now?

I just told you I'm not running your errands, douchebag. Are you claiming you support Trump's handling of environmental issues now?

So far there is nothing he has done that I find objectionable as far as the EPA goes.

So much so that you are furious that President Trump has delivered exactly that.

Dude...you progressives have played this game for years. It’s old and it’s tried. Wrongwinger tried the exact same tactic.

Trump made the government smaller? you lying piece of shit.
Have we seen any stories like this since he was elected? ....

:)

Yea....we know
Trump sold out the environment to the corporations

What is known a “small government” also known as “look the other way”

The mulatto messiah sold out America to the wacko environmentalists. Preventing a rogue agency that tramples all over the rights of Americans isn't "selling out." He's doing what he was elected to do.

Poor Snowflake..

Mad that you can’t dump your septic into the river?

Forum List

Back