Give details to prove it.

Truck, engine
Gas tank quantity.
Cost of fuel.

$150, that seems like a lie.

Prove it by posting the data.
You know, data, real life stats.

Go.....

Read the posts above yours where he talks about those things.

And if you think 150 in a truck is a lie you obviously don't know anything about trucks.

Of course, the war isn't and wasn't the main cause of rising the prices. My point is that expected embargo definitely will be one of the drivers raising the costs even higher.

I am far from being an expert in oil or energy sector. And I can't discuss meaningfully what can be done in the US 'internally' to stimulate oil and gas production.

Of course, the first conclusion coming to a mind is preferences being given to American energy sector and backtracking on some 'green policy' initiatives, at least for some limited period of time.

Also, as I can feel it, there is a need to let some big international player, which is excluded right now, in an international oil market.
The effects of any such embargo in the US would be erased by reversing Biden's policies intent to choke off our own domestic production.

FYI: Generally, the trucks that feed your worthless lying mouth have 2 tanks. Each with a capacity of around 125 to 150 gallons.
Man if not most long haul rigs have 400gal total capacity. Those trucks don't make money sitting at truck stops.

People also have to realize that you can't move 80,000lbs across the country on the interstates ast 65-80mph at 25mpg. You're lucky to get better than 8mpg and 6-7mpg is more realistic.

That's why the cost of everything moved by truck starts to go up instantly with any significant move in fuel prices.

Sorry so many of you cant afford gas, as you are always telling others get a better job. No ONE LIKES higher gas prices, but it has happend many times over the years. my car fill up way back when 19 cents a gallon.
LOL

You like paying more for everything.......huh............sugar tits.....

Nice inflation the drooling one has here for the POOR.............LOL

Anyways.......Your party sucks and it's why I call you locusts.

Go get the jab.

I only burn a quarter of the tank and refill it so the bill is smaller and the gas mileage is best.
I have 110 mil round trip to the nearest grocery store and 250 Miles to the nearest Lowes or Home Depot.

There are people in the county here for whom it's 4 hour drive just to get to a town of 500 people and that's the county seat. No groceries, no national chains of any kind just a pharmacy, rural health clinic, and 2 small convenience stores.

Not all of America lives in suburbs and urban centers.

I have 110 mil round trip to the nearest grocery store and 250 Miles to the nearest Lowes or Home Depot.

There are people in the county here for whom it's 4 hour drive just to get to a town of 500 people and that's the county seat. No groceries, no national chains of any kind just a pharmacy, rural health clinic, and 2 small convenience stores.

Not all of America lives in suburbs and urban centers.

When I lived in Junction Texas it was the same.
60 miles each way to Kerrville. While Junction had a couple of small grocery stores they sucked!!!
You had to always check expiration dates on everything and the one liquor store was outrageously expensive.
Usually did a once a month trip to Kerrville to stock up on this things.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Forum List

Back