It just cost me $150 to fill my pickup

America is in love with vehicles that get lower milleage than in the 1970's.
Lol which ones. Old 454 Chevy got 8 mpg.

Now a Rabbit got 45 mpg plus in the 80s. Now we got computers saying car is starting bs with less gas mileage than a carb.

America is in love with vehicles that get lower milleage than in the 1970's.

Americans have more choices in vehicles than ever. And if you want a smaller, fuel efficient vehicle there are a lot of them out there. But if you need a vehicle that can haul or tow any significant weight, you are going to need to spend money on fuel.

Pretty much. But the Town Squallers and Creepy Republic shills have all suddenly become Abbie Hoffman worshipers and peace lovers. Like their left wing drones they just parrot what ever they're told to; they greatly fear getting tossed out of the club treehouse .
They are truly parrots. Every time they post the same anti-Biden talking points the RNC pushes. They don't even change the order.

I'm not a green freak; you're just incapable of thinking outside of your lil clubhouse memes, is all. Peer pressure is your whole life.
Lol ive shown the policies of Brandon. He caused this shit.

Plannedemic took out the small frackers and we lost over 5 milluon barrels a day production.

Now its back to the big dogs of oil pravda you are spewing.

You are just a globalist mouthpiece.

If they flooded the market with oil, it would drive down profits. Do you remember Enron? They did the same to the electric market, creating artificial shortages, and blaming it on government,.

They all openly say that is what they're doing, but amazingly all these right wingers never read the business press or what these companies tell their stockholders every quarter. They also have apparently never filled out their own tax returns at any time in the last 50 year, either, based on their posts.

Now they have their shills confused and crying for the government to relieve them from paying big company prices.

Lol ive shown the policies of Brandon. He caused this shit.

Plannedemic took out the small frackers and we lost over 5 milluon barrels a day production.

Now its back to the big dogs of oil pravda you are spewing.

You are just a globalist mouthpiece.

You're just an idiot, which is why you rely on ideological fantasies and bullshit. You're the 'globalist' here, moron.

They all openly say that is what they're doing, but amazingly all these right wingers never read the business press or what these companies tell their stockholders every quarter. They also have apparently never filled out their own tax returns at any time in the last 50 year, either, based on their posts.
Yawn. Just more BS from your lying ass....fitting symbol of the DNC... Party

Lol which ones. Old 454 Chevy got 8 mpg.

Now a Rabbit got 45 mpg plus in the 80s. Now we got computers saying car is starting bs with less gas mileage than a carb.
Cars, or rather should I say SUV's are thousands of pounds heavier than the typical vehicles in the 1970's.
Americans even got a tax break, where they could write off business vehicles over 5,000 pounds.

Cars, or rather should I say SUV's are thousands of pounds heavier than the typical vehicles in the 1970's.
Americans even got a tax break, where they could write off business vehicles over 5,000 pounds.

So you have determined that businesses do not need SUVs? Wow, that is impressive.

A yet our Impalla could pull your house off the foundation. But we didnt have you LSD clowns in power then.

Americans have more choices in vehicles than ever. And if you want a smaller, fuel efficient vehicle there are a lot of them out there. But if you need a vehicle that can haul or tow any significant weight, you are going to need to spend money on fuel.
I have no problem with people who need a super-duty pickup buying a super-duty pickup. But I see far too many big SUV's and pickups without a spec of mud of them, being driven by one person, going to his white collar job.

I have no problem with people who need a super-duty pickup buying a super-duty pickup. But I see far too many big SUV's and pickups without a spec of mud of them, being driven by one person, going to his white collar job.
Well shit. Let me use this 4 cylinder to move this mini x at work.. oh the engine blew up. Again. I wonder why

Lol

History 2019 oil production shows you spouting bs.

Try your lame ass vurtue on the msdnc crowd. They might actually believe you.
You're just stupid, is all. The number of new drilling rigs operating has gone up the last two years. Production has only fallen slightly, and that is because the big companies aren't re-investing in drilling, and neither are the Big Three frackers. You would know this if you weren't stuck in the third grade reading class and read some real news instead of relying on your lil clubhouse parrots for your weird beleifs.

Nationalizing isn't for me either. But that means if you want capitalism you have to suffer the fate of capitalism.
Capitalism produces the best of times, it produces the worst of times. It has it's ups and downs. And people complain when capitalism produces higher prices, and blame it on government. But when capitalism produces lower prices, laude private industry.
I'll go with it.

Mud? Being able to haul significant weight and having plenty of interior space has nothing to do with mud.

I had a white collar job for several years. I was the corporate safety director and safety trainer. I drove a Chevy 2500. Since I traveled to all the various jobs, I hauled materials, safety equipment, training materials, tools, and more. I very rarely got any mud on my vehicle. But I averaged between 5,000 and 6,000 miles a month. And if you saw me in traffic I am sure you would not have known what I was doing.

So you have determined that businesses do not need SUVs? Wow, that is impressive.
Actually that tax break was being used by people with a small home business (s-corp / LLC etc) that could get a much bigger write-off if they bought a truck much bigger than they needed.

You're just stupid, is all. The number of new drilling rigs operating has gone up the last two years. Production has only fallen slightly, and that is because the big companies aren't re-investing in drilling, and neither are the Big Three frackers. You would know this if you weren't stuck in the third grade reading class and read some real news instead of relying on your lil clubhouse parrots for your weird beleifs.
Bs Frackers got wasted negative oil. Permits take too long again and permission to drill requires lawsuits sgaun.

You are a locust

Actually that tax break was being used by people with a small home business (s-corp / LLC etc) that could get a much bigger write-off if they bought a truck much bigger than they needed.

How do you know what all those business owners needed?

A yet our Impalla could pull your house off the foundation. But we didnt have you LSD clowns in power then.
I have nothing against muscle cars. In fact the current Mustang, Charger, Camaro etc, are faster than their 1970's counter part, while getting twice the milleage.

Forum List

Back