It Leads Straight to the wh

Burden of proof isn't hers. It is her job to disprove a negative. The story isn't really sourced well. normally i don't like simply attacking sources, but this one is pretty bad. It's the OP's job to provide supporting evidence for their claim.

Teaparty News Network? Jeezus, Wiwwow..

can you disprove the story, saaaaara?

Burden of proof isn't hers. It is her job to disprove a negative. The story isn't really sourced well. normally i don't like simply attacking sources, but this one is pretty bad. It's the OP's job to provide supporting evidence for their claim.

It's Maxine Waters--wtf ? Are you claiming the clip is a fraud ?

Teaparty News Network? Jeezus, Wiwwow..

can you disprove the story, saaaaara?

depends, all saaaara did was attack the source, kinda like the way the IRS attacked groups based on their names.

Does any one think the clip of Waters is a fake?

Obabble says he had a "healthy skepticism" about NSC programs when he first came into office. First time I've heard him admit he was clueless. A totally empty friggen suit.

Forum List

Back