It looks like Trump reads USMB and looking into my advice..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Ha I have been saying it for a long time

Since Trump is not a target of any investigation...
Yet.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make that determination once his own discovery process is further along.

... there is no executive level crime to appoint a special counsel...
Yet.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make that determination once his own discovery process is further along.

Also...

Special Counsel's charter runs far beyond Herr Drumpf.

Special Counsel's charter extends to the campaign, and those managing the campaign, as well as members of the White House staff and the Administration.

...The special counsel should step aside and nobody should replace him...
Absolutely not.

Special Counsel is needed now more than ever.

Not to worry.

If there is no evidence of wrongdoing, then Special Counsel will come up empty.

However, Special Counsel Robert Mueller WILL be given AMPLE opportunity to make that determination.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

And there's not a goddamned thing that He Who Must Not Be Named can do about it.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

He can , Trump can pardon everyone and fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach him

Just pardon every one and dare Congress to impeach you.. perfect strategy..and to think I am just a little o' janitor from Chicago :)

Schiff, Warner launch preemptive strike on Trump pardons

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Special Counsel's charter extends to the campaign, and those managing the campaign, as well as members of the White House staff and the Administration.

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

However, Special Counsel Robert Mueller WILL be given AMPLE opportunity to make that determination.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

And there's not a goddamned thing that He Who Must Not Be Named can do about it.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

He can , Trump can pardon everyone and fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach him

Just pardon every one and dare Congress to impeach you.. perfect strategy..and to think I am just a little o' janitor from Chicago :)

Don't you have to be convicted of something before you can get pardoned? Are you saying Trump is going to be arrested, charged and convicted of something?

Cool story bro.

I am personal friends with President Trump.
Well, not exactly. I tried to go see him at one of his rallies and couldn't get in.
But, tell you what, I have a campaign sign in my garage.

I know he listens to me too.

And Someone needs to Ask Schiff and Warner about the Millions of dollars in investments they have and millions they have made off of their RUSSIAN INVESTMENTS.

Both should recuse themselves.

Cool story bro.

Well, not exactly. I tried to go see him at one of his rallies and couldn't get in.

And Someone needs to Ask Schiff and Warner about the Millions of dollars in investments they have and millions they have made off of their RUSSIAN INVESTMENTS.

Can you detail these Russian investments, can you document them? Didn't think so!

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

Don't you have to be convicted of something before you can get pardoned? Are you saying Trump is going to be arrested, charged and convicted of something?

Don't you have to be convicted of something before you can get pardoned?

No.

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

I hope someone is investigating schiff is all I can say, that dude is as dirty as they come.

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

Trump can't be arrested. He would have to be impeached first, and then he could be arrested.

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

No.
no

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

Go ahead punk, Make America's Day

Of course Trump reads USMB

That is where he gets most of his information

Cool story bro.

Can you detail these Russian investments, can you document them? Didn't think so!

Can you go on IGNORE immediately? Geez Fuck Muhammad on a Goat Cheese Crack with Ham! How many fake accounts can one dick head make after getting repeatedly placed on Ignore?

Democrat Intel Members Adam Schiff & Mark Warner have Russian Investments Worth Millions

REPORT: Anti-Trump Senator Mark Warner Made $6 Million in 2012 From Russian Tech Business

BUSTED: Trump Witch Hunter @RepAdamSchiff Held At Least $16,000 in Russia-Linked Investments in 2016

Maxine Waters Held $200,000 In Russia-Linked Bank Accounts

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

Ford pardon Nixon

Cool story bro.

Can you go on IGNORE immediately? Geez Fuck Muhammad on a Goat Cheese Crack with Ham! How many fake accounts can one dick head make after getting repeatedly placed on Ignore?

Democrat Intel Members Adam Schiff & Mark Warner have Russian Investments Worth Millions

REPORT: Anti-Trump Senator Mark Warner Made $6 Million in 2012 From Russian Tech Business

BUSTED: Trump Witch Hunter @RepAdamSchiff Held At Least $16,000 in Russia-Linked Investments in 2016

Maxine Waters Held $200,000 In Russia-Linked Bank Accounts
getting your info from bloggers doesn't impress anyone. There is nothing you can say or do that will end this investigation.

Of course Trump reads USMB

That is where he gets most of his information

I remember about 10 years ago on another site I started a thread called "what you dream about before you go to sleep"

Four months later a commercial comes out on the same theme

I got ripped off and didn't get a dollar off of my ideas..

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

No.

What a beautiful concept; a pre-emptive pardon, just in case.

Forum List

Back