It was a democratic congressional staffer

The Capitol police have arrested the staffer who made the addresses of Republicans on the judiciary committee public.

Impressive list of charges there.

These people are police state Marxists.

You know, these Soro's Leftists always hold rally's to make you think they have tons of support. Maybe it is time conservative Republicans hold one, and actually take a long weekend to scare the hell out of these people, and show where the political power in this country really resides!

Yes, yes, I know it will cost us money as we actually work, but it appears the far Leftists need a lesson they won't soon forget-)

Set it up, I'll be there.

He's a Democratic UNPAID INTERN,

NOT a person working for the US Government in any permanent, paid job, like ''A staffer''.... the Fox headline title is misleading, at Best....

:rolleyes:

Anyone who has ACCESS to that info needs supervision. FAILURE to do so doesn't exactly make this victimless or NOT a crime.

Why don't you say --- this is wrong.. Is that even possible? It would help the country..

NOT a person working for the US Government in any permanent, paid job, like ''A staffer''.... the Fox headline title is misleading, at Best....

Anyone who has ACCESS to that info needs supervision. FAILURE to do so doesn't exactly make this victimless or NOT a crime.

Why don't you say --- this is wrong.. Is that even possible? It would help the country..
oh, it is wrong, no doubt! And I have ZERO problem in saying that...!!!

But it still was an UNPAID INTERN who did it and not a staffer which us tax payers were paying, which would make it even more infuriating imho.

The Capitol police have arrested the staffer who made the addresses of Republicans on the judiciary committee public.

Impressive list of charges there.
Whose staffer?

This.
shelia jackson lee.jpg

But it still was an UNPAID INTERN who did it and not a staffer which us tax payers were paying, which would make it even more infuriating imho.

Taxpayers ARE however paying for the folks to SUPERVISE interns right? Not leaving them alone in the office at night to monkeywrench and harass the Congress Members.

This person worked across more than one office as well. Is that SMART?

And BLESS you for acknowledging this just should not happen. Sincerely.. I mean it.. :twirl:

I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.

If this really happened, all the Dims did was victimize her further by forcing her to come all the way to Capital Hill to testify, something that was not required of her. She would have done it at home.

Happy? No, you wanted the circus.
Kavanaugh tried to rape her. She could have chosen not to testify. She was brave. Now you and your fellow perverts try to destroy her so Kavanaugh can get an undeserved job promotion.

LOL find any proof of that yet? You keep blabbering it...as any ounce of her credibility is going down the shitter with each passing day
only in your small, right wing bubble of faux trump news watchers.... :rolleyes:

:p

Taxpayers ARE however paying for the folks to SUPERVISE interns right? Not leaving them alone in the office at night to monkeywrench and harass the Congress Members.

This person worked across more than one office as well. Is that SMART?

And BLESS you for acknowledging this just should not happen. Sincerely.. I mean it.. :twirl:
All of congress, and the administration security protocols seem to have gone awol... that's allowed this,

and Anonymous op eds to the NYTimes, Omarosa tapings, Chinese spies as Chauffeurs for Senators and all kinds of leaks that have happened...

it's kind of scary, how loose as a goose they've been!!! :eek:

Last edited:
I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.

If this really happened, all the Dims did was victimize her further by forcing her to come all the way to Capital Hill to testify, something that was not required of her. She would have done it at home.

Kavanaugh tried to rape her. She could have chosen not to testify. She was brave. Now you and your fellow perverts try to destroy her so Kavanaugh can get an undeserved job promotion.

Prove it.
Also, I was told you raped someone in High School, prove you didn't do it?
I wasn't a black out drunk womanizer in high school and college. So good luck finding an accuser.

Neither was Kavanaugh, look where that got him. IDIOT.

How was posting somebody’s address a crime? It’s not exactly classified information

The charges are listed. Sad thing for him, he works for one of the stupidest Congress critters on the hill. I highly expect for her to be implicated due to her utter silence.

You have no evidence whatsoever that Kananaugh tried to rape her. So why in the hell are you accusing him? I think you believe he tried to rape because that's exactly what you would do and you cannot comprehend why anyone wouldn't try to rape her.

I got news for you. Just because you would rape her, that does not mean that all other males would do that. All people do not share your perversions and complete lack of morals.

Last edited:
How was posting somebody’s address a crime? It’s not exactly classified information

The charges are listed. Sad thing for him, he works for one of the stupidest Congress critters on the hill. I highly expect for her to be implicated due to her utter silence.
Stupid?

She certainly appears to be a very intelligent woman.

220px-Sheila_Jackson-Lee.jpg

Stupid?

She certainly appears to be a very intelligent woman.

220px-Sheila_Jackson-Lee.jpg

Very stupid. And judging by how the staffer went about doing his thing, he is pretty fucking stupid to. Real fucking plonker. But yeah, Lee claimed on the house floor that she was brought here (to the US) in chains as a slave. New York native, that explains the stupid.

Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

This shouldn't surprise anyone...…

The left is truly insane and unhindged…….
nice to see the power structure has shifted

to not protect these leftist criminals
Wait for the plea bargain or probation.

it will be interesting to find out if others are involved

Most likely so. DIFI owned this prag at one time to.

Or in a much wider use of the term outside of intelligence and law enforcement circles that has been in use lately, it could simply be legally releasing private information about someone that they would not want to be released. Perfectly legal, but immoral and assholeish doxxing. Such as someone releasing Kavanaugh's phone no. and address in social media in hopes that a bunch of other deranged assholes would illegally harass and threaten and his wife and young children.
Civilly actionable under the laws governing "invasion of privacy" as "public disclosure of private facts" even when not a violation of the criminal code.

Prove it.
Also, I was told you raped someone in High School, prove you didn't do it?
I wasn't a black out drunk womanizer in high school and college. So good luck finding an accuser.

Neither was Kavanaugh, look where that got him. IDIOT.

On the Supreme Court.

Who here would want some of the nutjobs on this board to know where you live?

For the most part I wouldnt be too worried.
They'd have to come up with the bus fare first and the taxi money since metro doesnt run where I live....thank God.
Then they'd have to get past the gates,the alarm,the cameras the .45,the 12 gauge and the AR....oh and the Wife.

I'd just be called in to drag the bodies back inside.
/—-/ Oh I’d just offer them some of my wife’s lasagna and a bottle of Chaniti and I’m sure that would mellow them out.

Forum List

Back