🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

That's a given, at least for me, I don't have any type of security clearance with the government. But the courts will know and they will decide this. It's really useless to speculate how good or bad this is for trump. Que Sera Sera. He did this to himself, he'll have to live with the consequences.
Or what ,actually, was in those Files.

So why all this argumentative bullshit?
I stated my opinion, and people kept telling me I was wrong. How can you be wrong about your opinion, opinions on facts they aren't right or wrong they're simply opinions. But a lot of people on here think their opinions are facts. I quoted fax to back up my opinion. But then they told me I was wrong again. You can't win on this site. Nobody wins it's all a waste of time. Good night

I stated my opinion, and people kept telling me I was wrong. How can you be wrong about your opinion, opinions on facts they aren't right or wrong they're simply opinions. But a lot of people on here think their opinions are facts. I quoted fax to back up my opinion. But then they told me I was wrong again. You can't win on this site. Nobody wins it's all a waste of time. Good night
Keep posting.....

And somehow, President Obama now owns a ten million dollar farm on Martha's Vineyard! Where'd a poor man get ten million dollars? <scratching her noggin>
You're kidding, right? This must be your attempt at humor, because you couldn't possibly not be aware that he has multiple best-selling books that not only netted him huge advances, but sold millions of copies.

Why are Republicans allowed - and expected - to make money hand over fist, while Democrats are supposed to retire to a 3 bedroom ranch house in the poorest part of their home state?

What the Obamas’ $65 million book advance actually means

Barack and Michelle Obama each just sold a book in a joint deal that appears to be bigger than any previous presidential book deal in history. Reportedly, they are making $65 million, which is an unprecedented amount of money for a presidential memoir.

******************************************************************************************************

How Barack Obama’s Book Sales Stack Up Against Other Big Memoirs

Former U.S. President Barack Obama just published his memoir two days ago, and already it’s on track to become the bestselling presidential memoir of all time. But how does it compare to other memoirs and other books?

Obama’s fourth book, A Promised Land, was released on Tuesday, when it set a first-day sales record of almost 890,000 copies, which includes audiobooks, e-books and pre-orders. That marked the biggest 24-hour sales period for any book published by Penguin Random House, which has also published the Fifty Shades of Grey series and John Grisham’s books.

It’s not just a great debut. It puts him well ahead of first-day sales of memoirs by his two predecessors, George W. Bush (220,000) and Bill Clinton (400,000). And Obama’s the bestselling author in the house, though not by much—his wife, Michelle, sold 725,000 for the first day of her memoir, Becoming.

Obama also outsold his one-time rival-turned-cabinet member, Hillary Clinton. Her 2017 memoir, What Happened, which explored her failed 2016 bid for the presidency, scored 300,000 first-week sales.

******************************************************************************************************

So beautress, I ask this seriously: How do you not know about this? You're obviously interested in politics and you post here in the political forums. Why don't you know? Is it because of the media you choose to watch? Did FoxNews and Newsmax and OANN and the Mike Lindell Channel not ever, ever mention that Obama is a huge publishing success? And has been since the year before he became president, with 'Dreams of My Father'.

Do you think that with the $69 MILLION advance he could afford to buy the . . . checks notes . . . . $10M farm? :rolleyes:

And that's just this book deal. He's involved with all kinds of things, and LIKE EVERY PRESIDENT (except Jimmy Carter), he sits on the boards of many corporations.

But his chief finger-pointer did collude with a foreign spy, plus she gave away 20% of the United States' uranium to Moscow when she was Secretary of State, and the Ruskies put a whopping amount of money in her piggy bank aka the Clinton Presidential Library
Debunked many times.

This is just sad.

And President Trump tells the truth a lot, you know. Nobody listened when he told the truth he had not colluded with the Russians, but I listened. Love, Beautress.
He did collude with the Russians. Love you too, darlin'.

Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit​

WoW! THERE'S a shocker for ya' Synthy!
A former president having classified information in storage!!! :shok:

Information which he was the highest, first person in charge of
classifying/declassifying! Meantime, the guy still gets a
security briefing and meeting like every day 7
days a week for the rest of his life!
Duh.

:scared1:

And his crime? Someone at the national archieves was pissy
because THEY wanted a copy too!

Meantime, the only real crime here would be if Trump had been trying to
or was caught using the information, selling it to a foreign country
or something with the intent of harming his own nation,
which no one has ever even suggested!

Meanwhile, democrats have routinely and many times now given passes
to people who have harmed this country, acted against it,
disserted its army to go live with enemy
combattants, etc., and
rewarded them
with ribbons
and heroes
welcomes!

:oops8:

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Who said I'm a Trump supporter?

Not half as much as your telling deflection and evasion from admitting you have no legit comeback to my list.

Once again, the Left invent the crime, charge you with their own actions, then find others guilty of what they do then HATE you for making them confront reality.
Trump supporters and defenders should be embarrassed they support and defend the likes of Trump.

This was a unit that the bartender and the pastry chef had access to. This is criminal and he will be indicted.

Lawyers for Donald Trump found at least two items marked classified after an outside team hired by Trump searched a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Fla., used by the former president, according to people familiar with the matter.

Those items were immediately turned over to the FBI, according to those people, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

The search was one of at least three searches for classified materials conducted by an outside team at Trump properties in recent weeks, after Trump’s legal team was pressed by a federal judge to attest that it had fully complied with a May grand jury subpoena to turn over all materials bearing classified markings, according to people familiar with the matter.

Oh lookey...more fake news!

Trump supporters and defenders should be embarrassed they support and defend the likes of Trump.

Go suck your hero, pootins cock. Traitor.

None of these lies are to be believed. You assholes have been caught so many times anything you claim is now laughable.

This was a unit that the bartender and the pastry chef had access to. This is criminal and he will be indicted.

Lawyers for Donald Trump found at least two items marked classified after an outside team hired by Trump searched a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Fla., used by the former president, according to people familiar with the matter.

Those items were immediately turned over to the FBI, according to those people, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

The search was one of at least three searches for classified materials conducted by an outside team at Trump properties in recent weeks, after Trump’s legal team was pressed by a federal judge to attest that it had fully complied with a May grand jury subpoena to turn over all materials bearing classified markings, according to people familiar with the matter.
Lol! Westwall marked this 'Fake News' even though there's a link to the news site, Washington Post.

And this place made him a moderator.
4i6Ckte.gif

And that’s the problem: Trump continues to be a national security risk.

Riiiiight.

Xiden is literally selling us out to your hero pootin, and you think Trump is a security risk.

It must really be painful to be that stupid.

Lol! Westwall marked this 'Fake News' even though there's a link to the news site, Washington Post.

And this place made him a moderator.
4i6Ckte.gif

That's because it is fake news you silly twat.

He was the ultimate declassifying authority. You can throw as many tantrums as you want. It’s not going to make him guilty of your imagined crimes.
But only when done in the legally prescribed manner.

Forum List

Back