Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

Read through the post I've done it over and over and over for the benefit of people like you who refused to use common sense. I even published the official government site for declassifying documents. I'm done proving my point. I'm waiting for you guys to prove your point, which is idiotic, so I understand why you didn't prove it.
We're talking about how does a president receive a security clearance. He doesn't.

We're talking about how does a president receive a security clearance. He doesn't.
I don't care about that, that's not important. It's just more games with you guys. That's pitiful. Good luck with that.

Read through the post I've done it over and over and over for the benefit of people like you who refused to use common sense. I even published the official government site for declassifying documents. I'm done proving my point. I'm waiting for you guys to prove your point, which is idiotic, so I understand why you didn't prove it.
I published court cases and other info involving other presidents that set the precedent. What do you got?

You didn't read any of it. I know..post #68 here, I think.

Like this:

^Clinton

^Bush

"
Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President;
(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section. "

(from the Bush link)

Last edited:
What kind of idiots are on here ? That's exactly what I said all along.
Do I really need to go back and quote you? You keep saying there’s a process that the original classification authority has to sign off etc. that’s patently untrue. For Presidents anyway because they are the classification authority through which all Other classification authority is delegated.

Do I really need to go back and quote you? You keep saying there’s a process that the original classification authority has to sign off etc. that’s patently untrue. For Presidents anyway because they are the classification authority through which all Other classification authority is delegated.
And I just posted the proof of that right above your post. That's how it is, whether Stann-boy wants it to be like it is or not:

:lalala:

I published court cases and other info involving other presidents that set the precedent. What do you got?

You didn't read any of it. I know..post #68 here, I think.

Like this:

^Clinton

^Bush

"
Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President;
(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section. "

(from the Bush link)
There are over 25 entities that are allowed to declassify information. All declassified documents must go through the information security oversight office. If this is not done ( and done with The originators approval ) then the document was not declassified.

There are over 25 entities that are allowed to declassify information. All declassified documents must go through the information security oversight office. If this is not done ( and done with The originators approval ) then the document was not declassified.
MAHqPqg.png

It’s funny how you tell people to stop talking out of their ass immediately after you talk out your ass.
Having worked in that world my entire adult life I know that very few TS documents were they exposed would put anyone in danger. So the likely hood of there happening to be omen of those documents in that particular folder is low. It’s just math.

Having worked in that world my entire adult life I know that very few TS documents were they exposed would put anyone in danger. So the likely hood of there happening to be omen of those documents in that particular folder is low. It’s just math.
By all means ignore the wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back