Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

LOL. Regulations apply to all people. What you are suggesting does not compute with any type of organized system of dealing with documents. You are advocating chaos.
Maybe if you're a statist moron that's not from America that may apply. :dunno:

Or perhaps an ignorant commie in America, it may apply as well.

Good luck with your fake "teacher" career.
Can't accept reality, can ya.

You hate public school teachers, so why do you have a hard time believing that I've taught successfully for over 35 years in public school.

Your FAKE "Teacher" comment just shows how desperate you are.
I'm sure you have/had a fine successful job, It appears to annoy and trouble you that I can also be successful and acknowledge that you are most likely an Asshole in real life.

You hate public school teachers, so why do you have a hard time believing that I've taught successfully for over 35 years in public school.

I'm sure you have/had a fine successful job, It appears to annoy and trouble you that I can also be successful and acknowledge that you are most likely an Asshole in real life.
So what do you teach?

You're fighting a losing battle, the guy you're talking to has been totally radicalized.

Your argument isn't with me, it's with the federal government regulations. Good luck with that
The president is the ultimate arbiter of what's classified or not. ;)

You should learn you something, boy. What's sad is that you'll probably only take heed to the last link. Pathetic.

Last edited:
The president is the ultimate arbiter of what's classified or not. ;)
Imagine for a second. The president declassifies any and every document in the government but tells no one about it. What would be the end result ? This is what you're trying to say. I'm sorry it doesn't work that way. Even the president has to go to procedures to get things done right.

Even presidents have to follow protocol. They are just people, like most everyone else on this planet.

Looks like presidents, regarding security clearances, followed protocol, including your archnemisis, Donald Trump.

WinCo, don't play there stupid games.
It's "their", but who's stupid again? :auiqs.jpg:

Possibly not the guy that got As in 5th grade grammar, namely me. :aargh:

And obviously not you.

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

Last edited:

Wow, must've really caught onto some real hidden truth there to trigger you so badly with yet another bitchslap. Truth hurts. Maybe you should stick with something you're qualified for and could do well like hand out the hair nets and trays at the lunch cafeteria? You're obviously not doing so well at trying to make the case that Trump took anything that he shouldn't have which was actually harmful to the country, because then, we'd have to go back and look at the 100X worse done by Biden, Hillary, Obama and the Clintons, too.

:oops8:

LOL. Regulations apply to all people. What you are suggesting does not compute with any type of organized system of dealing with documents. You are advocating chaos.
Why not go Out on a limb like Eric Swalwell did at around 10:10 PM
tonight on - Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell - with this gem
" Donald Trump is a Legal Terrorist "

Forum List

Back