It's about time, folks....

If Dems are so dedicated to defeat - why won't they cut off funding?

Oh, the voters do not want that or their surrender bill

Dems are screwed this time

Democrats are not dedicated to defeat. that is a nonsensical statement.

the voters DO, however, want their troop funding bill with departure deadlines...or were you incapable of actually reading the link I provided for you?

Democrats are not dedicated to defeat. that is a nonsensical statement.

the voters DO, however, want their troop funding bill with departure deadlines...or were you incapable of actually reading the link I provided for you?

Dems voted for their surrender bill and know they have to live with it

Dems will surrender to Pres Bush and it will be fun to watch the Moveon.org nuts flip out

Bush is the one backed into a corner. The vast majority of Americans want a withdrawal timetable for redeployment, not a "surrender". Why do you keep injecting that LIE?

Bush is the one backed into a corner. The vast majority of Americans want a withdrawal timetable for redeployment, not a "surrender". Why do you keep injecting that LIE?

Dems are backed into the corner

They pushed the surrender bill thinking Pres Bush would roll over. He didn't

Now the Dems are in trouble

Even their kook base are getting pissed at them

It seems the surrender bill does not have all the support you claim

Should a date for withdrawal be set, 70% of American believe it is likely that “insurgents will increase their attacks in Iraq” starting on that day. This is supported by 85% of Republicans, 71% of Independents and 60% of Democrats. (FOX News/Opinion Dynamics, 4/17-18, 2007).
http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2007/04/polls-show-majority-do-not-favor.html

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public"

-Theodore Roosevelt(R)

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public"

-Theodore Roosevelt(R)

I am thankful that we have had someone with backbone in office these last two terms. . .I would to have someone like Clinton in during this time because he would be to busy trying to be popular than getting the job done

During the Clinton years, if you said anything bad about Bill you were trying to tear down the Presidency

To libs, it is now patriotism to do all you can to undermine Pres Bush, the troops, and the war

Demanding domestic security in times of war invites carelessness in preserving civil liberties and the right of privacy. Frequently the people are only too anxious for their freedoms to be sacrificed on the altar of authoritarianism thought to be necessary to remain safe and secure.

Ron Paul
Texas libertarian Republican

Demanding domestic security in times of war invites carelessness in preserving civil liberties and the right of privacy. Frequently the people are only too anxious for their freedoms to be sacrificed on the altar of authoritarianism thought to be necessary to remain safe and secure.

Ron Paul
Texas libertarian Republican

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan

As a matter of general principle, I believe that there can be no doubt that criticism in time of war is essential to the maintenance of any kind of democratic government. . . Too many people desire to suppress criticism simply because they think it will give some comfort to the enemy to know that there is such criticism. If that comfort makes the enemy feel better for a few moments, they are welcome to it as far as I am concerned, because the maintenance of the right of criticism in the long run will do the country maintaining it a great deal more good than it will do the enemy, and it will prevent mistakes which might otherwise occur.

Robert A. Taft
Republican Senator from Ohio

I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.
Ronald Reagan

I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist'.
Ronald Reagan

The government will make use of these powers only insofar as they are essential for carrying out vitally necessary measures...The number of cases in which an internal necessity exists for having recourse to such a law is in itself a limited one.

Adolf Hitler

(sounds familiar???)

The government will make use of these powers only insofar as they are essential for carrying out vitally necessary measures...The number of cases in which an internal necessity exists for having recourse to such a law is in itself a limited one.

Adolf Hitler

(sounds familiar???)

When losing, libs play the Hitler card

A simple surrender would have been fine Teddy - White Flag Harry could have helped you with that

Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it’s just a goddamned piece of paper!

President George W. Bush
in a meeting in the Oval office (Nov. 2005)
to discuss renewing the USA Patriot Act

Forum List

Back