It's All About The Bullsh#t

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Ted "The Criminal" Cruz is busy in California buying delegates. Now what would a jack off like Cruz need to be buying delegates for? He has already dropped out right? Well the "elites" have a new game in store if they get their brokered convention.

Now the Cruz supporters seem to think if it goes to a brokered convention Cruz gets it. That would be denying history. No, you Cruz supporters are out in the cold. Cruz has not proved himself worthy enough of their blessing so his buying delegates is his sell out for future benefits.

So who the hell benefits you ask? Well lets take a look at the folks NOT doing the heavy lifting NOT doing the dirty work directly. If the RNC elite have their choice and their way they will resort to their first picks and as a result you will see a Bush/Romney ticket emerge from the convention.

The RNC elite used to hate Cruz more then Trump. You all remember the quotes like "Lucifer in the flesh" and "The most miserable son of a bitch I ever met". And those are some of the nicer ones. So no Cruz supporters a brokered convention does NOT get you a Cruz nom.

How dare you think you are above being cheated by the RNC elite. The RNC is out solely for what THEY want and since the game started from day one they wanted Bush. And they did want Romney so don't bother thinking they give a damn about what you want anymore then a Trump supporter.

So how about you Cruz supporters get on the Trump train and show the RNC elite what a bloody nose and a blistered ass feels like.

Fury

Still whining about your own party? We knew they were dishonorable long ago.You were just too dumb to see it.

He didn't drop out, he suspended his campaign like Rubio did, etc.

Tell me why is it that the GOP couldn't bring themselves to elect an Hispanic candidate.

Ted "The Criminal" Cruz is busy in California buying delegates. Now what would a jack off like Cruz need to be buying delegates for? He has already dropped out right? Well the "elites" have a new game in store if they get their brokered convention.

Now the Cruz supporters seem to think if it goes to a brokered convention Cruz gets it. That would be denying history. No, you Cruz supporters are out in the cold. Cruz has not proved himself worthy enough of their blessing so his buying delegates is his sell out for future benefits.

So who the hell benefits you ask? Well lets take a look at the folks NOT doing the heavy lifting NOT doing the dirty work directly. If the RNC elite have their choice and their way they will resort to their first picks and as a result you will see a Bush/Romney ticket emerge from the convention.

The RNC elite used to hate Cruz more then Trump. You all remember the quotes like "Lucifer in the flesh" and "The most miserable son of a bitch I ever met". And those are some of the nicer ones. So no Cruz supporters a brokered convention does NOT get you a Cruz nom.

How dare you think you are above being cheated by the RNC elite. The RNC is out solely for what THEY want and since the game started from day one they wanted Bush. And they did want Romney so don't bother thinking they give a damn about what you want anymore then a Trump supporter.

So how about you Cruz supporters get on the Trump train and show the RNC elite what a bloody nose and a blistered ass feels like.

Fury

Cruz has been bought and owned by the Establishment his whole entire political career. He has worked for the Bush family and will do it again when they snap their fingers and tell him to jump.

So it is not surprising and it is amusing to me...

Bush\Romney ticket in November?

That would guarantee Hillary Clinton more of a victory than just letting Trump run.

Well, Fury. I voted for Cruz in the primaries and was under the distinct impression that he'd dropped out. Though disappointed that the only conservative running is out, I've accepted the likelihood that Trump will be the GOP nominee. Since I wasn't sure what your nasty missive was about, I looked for some news on Cruz in CA.

I found this article. That cleared up some of what you are saying. I still don't get why you're being such a prick.

Kasich in Indianapolis and in the wealthy suburbs north of the city.

"Meanwhile, now nearly clear that he won't be running a general election campaign, Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders has let 225 of his campaign staffers go, in States where primaries are over".

Several Twitter users took exception to Planned Parenthood's statements, calling out the abortion giant on Twitter...

Then, of course, he rolled the clip of Fiorina singing to Cruz's daughters in a dead-quiet auditorium.

Clearly, Planned Parenthood feels threatened by the Cruz/Fiorina campaign, and plans to fight dirty for continued taxpayer funding.

Asked on "Fox & Friends" about Cruz naming a running mate, Trump said, "To me it looks ridiculous, he's not going to get the nomination". Cruz has acknowledged that a Trump win there could make it impossible to block the front-runner from winning the nomination. Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard chief executive, was frequently praised for her tough criticism of Clinton during her own presidential campaign and also irritated Trump with her sharp retorts during GOP debates. But first, Cruz must turn around his standing in IN, a winner-takes-all state that votes next week. "She can balance out Ted Cruz's creepiness".

The opening days of Cruz's campaign here, where he has been firmly planted since Saturday despite the northeastern contests, has featured the Texas senator reliving his Iowa days, with small town stops like those which led him to victory in the first-in-the-nation caucuses in February. They know Donald is the only candidate on Earth that Hillary can beat.

"Carly Fiorina will make a powerful pro-life running mate for Ted Cruz while providing a direct contrast to the pro-abortion views of Hillary Clinton". In Wednesday's rally, Cruz reiterated his confidence that no one would reach the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination, creating a contested convention. I don't think he wants to run for reelection to the Senate. "He has really shaken up the party, and if he won the primary, I would most certainly back him".

Before the Fiorina announcement, Cruz was in search of a message that could resonate in IN - and a way to explain how he'd managed to lose five states to Trump in one night.

Trump won more than 50 percent of the Republican votes in Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Maryland in Tuesday's elections, and scored over 60 percent in DE and Rhode Island. I would venture that everyone who likes Carly Fiorina already prefers Cruz to Trump or John Kasich.

Could Fiorina Help Cruz Win California Delegates?

Before he addressed the audience, Cruz picked up the endorsement of former California Gov. Pete Wilson, a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, and Cruz's supporters were out in force at the convention ahead of his speech.

• Banned

Fury

Cruz has been bought and owned by the Establishment his whole entire political career. He has worked for the Bush family and will do it again when they snap their fingers and tell him to jump.

That would guarantee Hillary Clinton more of a victory than just letting Trump run.
Cruz supporters think a brokered convention means their guy wins. A brokered convention means the RNC choice wins and that's Bush.

Fury

Cruz supporters think a brokered convention means their guy wins. A brokered convention means the RNC choice wins and that's Bush.

I actually do not think Cruz goal is the Oval, and I believe they offered him the USSC if he help to derail Trump.

Tell me why is it that the GOP couldn't bring themselves to elect an Hispanic candidate.
They were supposed to elect by race? You still don't get the difference between the parties.

Well, Fury. I voted for Cruz in the primaries and was under the distinct impression that he'd dropped out. Though disappointed that the only conservative running is out, I've accepted the likelihood that Trump will be the GOP nominee. Since I wasn't sure what your nasty missive was about, I looked for some news on Cruz in CA.

I found this article. That cleared up some of what you are saying. I still don't get why you're being such a prick.

"Meanwhile, now nearly clear that he won't be running a general election campaign, Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders has let 225 of his campaign staffers go, in States where primaries are over".

Several Twitter users took exception to Planned Parenthood's statements, calling out the abortion giant on Twitter...

Then, of course, he rolled the clip of Fiorina singing to Cruz's daughters in a dead-quiet auditorium.

Clearly, Planned Parenthood feels threatened by the Cruz/Fiorina campaign, and plans to fight dirty for continued taxpayer funding.

Asked on "Fox & Friends" about Cruz naming a running mate, Trump said, "To me it looks ridiculous, he's not going to get the nomination". Cruz has acknowledged that a Trump win there could make it impossible to block the front-runner from winning the nomination. Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard chief executive, was frequently praised for her tough criticism of Clinton during her own presidential campaign and also irritated Trump with her sharp retorts during GOP debates. But first, Cruz must turn around his standing in IN, a winner-takes-all state that votes next week. "She can balance out Ted Cruz's creepiness".

The opening days of Cruz's campaign here, where he has been firmly planted since Saturday despite the northeastern contests, has featured the Texas senator reliving his Iowa days, with small town stops like those which led him to victory in the first-in-the-nation caucuses in February. They know Donald is the only candidate on Earth that Hillary can beat.

"Carly Fiorina will make a powerful pro-life running mate for Ted Cruz while providing a direct contrast to the pro-abortion views of Hillary Clinton". In Wednesday's rally, Cruz reiterated his confidence that no one would reach the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination, creating a contested convention. I don't think he wants to run for reelection to the Senate. "He has really shaken up the party, and if he won the primary, I would most certainly back him".

Before the Fiorina announcement, Cruz was in search of a message that could resonate in IN - and a way to explain how he'd managed to lose five states to Trump in one night.

Trump won more than 50 percent of the Republican votes in Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Maryland in Tuesday's elections, and scored over 60 percent in DE and Rhode Island. I would venture that everyone who likes Carly Fiorina already prefers Cruz to Trump or John Kasich.

Before he addressed the audience, Cruz picked up the endorsement of former California Gov. Pete Wilson, a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, and Cruz's supporters were out in force at the convention ahead of his speech.
It''s not an issue of being a prick, its being a realist.

A realist would recognize that it's not over yet. That some people are still hoping their preferred candidate can win, seems pretty reasonable to me.

A realist would recognize that it's not over yet. That some people are still hoping their preferred candidate can win, seems pretty reasonable to me.
I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but if they gave the nomination to somebody else it would be the end of the GOP.

Well the "preferred" candidate of the RNC elite is Bush. And if left up to them your choice OR mine does not matter a damn.

Fury

Yo, do I sense a hint of jealousy of Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
elephants-photo-u3.jpg

z220943.jpg

Fury

Yo, do I sense a hint of jealousy of Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
View attachment 74218
View attachment 74219
No, not at all, spent last night reading the history.

Well the "preferred" candidate of the RNC elite is Bush. And if left up to them your choice OR mine does not matter a damn.
The RNC elite may indeed try to foist Bush or Romney or Ryan or someone else the people did not choose as the GOP nominee. Then there may be some 3rd party action. Till that happens I see no reason to put everybody down who isn't ga-ga for Trump.

Why did the DNC even refuse to put one up?
Not surprised you couldn't answer the question.
Your question was pointless because it was racist.
Racist? Hispanic isn't a race. And it is a pertinent question with the GOP's history with Hispanics. Too funny that you refuse to answer.

The RNC elite may indeed try to foist Bush or Romney or Ryan or someone else the people did not choose as the GOP nominee. Then there may be some 3rd party action. Till that happens I see no reason to put everybody down who isn't ga-ga for Trump.
Its not a put down you idiot. Read the history of brokered conventions yourself. Its how BOTH parties have ALREADY used the system and their rules to have their way.

Forum List

Back