It's been exactly 50 years since we lost him, but we haven't lost his dream

Republicans responded exactly as expected to this thread

they aren't "republicans", they're trumpscum. there's a difference.
Is there, anymore? They either agree, or let it go unopposed.

there are still people like David Frum and Steve Wilson, Michael Steele and Nichole Wallace. And that's off the top of my head. I'd say Joe Scarborough, too, but they made him so sick he left the party.
A bare handful. All of those are currently exiled to RINO country, rejected by “real” republicans.

they aren't "republicans", they're trumpscum. there's a difference.
Is there, anymore? They either agree, or let it go unopposed.

there are still people like David Frum and Steve Wilson, Michael Steele and Nichole Wallace. And that's off the top of my head. I'd say Joe Scarborough, too, but they made him so sick he left the party.
A bare handful. All of those are currently exiled to RINO country, rejected by “real” republicans.

lack of information and state TV in faux news does that. but i still remember decent republicans for whom i was able to vote.... they aren't that. now they're the party of Donald and the kkk alt right.

It's a shame wacko leftists are killing his dream. Now it is SPECIFICALLY about the color of your skin for the left.
Yeah, it was the left that expressed outrage when black people dared to say that their lives matter :rolleyes:
Empty platitudes is all you have to offer the black community. Everywhere they live that is controlled by the left is overrun with drugs, poverty & crime.

That is the legacy of the left's contribution

If you mean by stating the truth then you and I are in agreement. Dr. King was a troubled weak man, as many of us are. He did do good for the black community at the time. It's a shame he was replaced by the likes of Je$$ie Ja¢k$on and IRS Al Sharpton.
Yes it’s important to remember to insult a person on the anniversary of their death, in a thread about remembering the good he was able to do.
Telling the truth is like a cross to liberals isn't it?

If you mean by stating the truth then you and I are in agreement. Dr. King was a troubled weak man, as many of us are. He did do good for the black community at the time. It's a shame he was replaced by the likes of Je$$ie Ja¢k$on and IRS Al Sharpton.
Yes it’s important to remember to insult a person on the anniversary of their death, in a thread about remembering the good he was able to do.

King had good intentions but also had his problems. Slightly over rated

It's a shame wacko leftists are killing his dream. Now it is SPECIFICALLY about the color of your skin for the left.
Yeah, it was the left that expressed outrage when black people dared to say that their lives matter :rolleyes:

Lincoln is rolling over in his grave at what his party has become.

Lincoln’s views on race. He held opinions not very different from those of the majority of his racist countrymen. Lincolln quote: “there is a physical difference between the white and black races that will for ever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality.” His solution was a form of ethnic cleansing: shipping blacks off to Liberia, or Haiti, or Central America — anywhere as long as it wasn’t the United States.

Empty platitudes is all you have to offer the black community. Everywhere they live that is controlled by the left is overrun with drugs, poverty & crime.

Things were far worse 30 years ago. For decades it’s been getting better. Republicans wage war on cities where black people live, their President posts fake data on twitter to rile conservatives up against them, conservatives support discrimination, etc. I mean fuck, Gramps. I have no idea what ground you’re trying to stand on here.

Things were far worse 30 years ago. For decades it’s been getting better. Republicans wage war on cities where black people live, their President posts fake data on twitter to rile conservatives up against them, conservatives support discrimination, etc. I mean fuck, Gramps. I have no idea what ground you’re trying to stand on here.

He's playing the liberal plantation card, whether he knows it or not.

Look at the cities run by the left. Look at the MASS CASUALTIES every single month in those cities. Tell those families things are better for them...

King had good intentions but also had his problems. Slightly over rated

The establishment promoted MLK for one reason.....he was non-violent and preached it....the only good thing about the phoney....the truth is he was a caricature of a black leader. Ralph Abernathy exposed hlim long ago....the FBI has files on him they are restricted from releasing which would expose the phoney for all to see.

Lincoln is rolling over in his grave at what his party has become.

Lincoln’s views on race. He held opinions not very different from those of the majority of his racist countrymen. Lincolln quote: “there is a physical difference between the white and black races that will for ever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality.” His solution was a form of ethnic cleansing: shipping blacks off to Liberia, or Haiti, or Central America — anywhere as long as it wasn’t the United States.

it's interesting that you don't link your quote. if you don't know, it was from the Lincoln douglas debate. and he was speaking to get losers to stop owning people. his goal at that time WASN'T for equality... it was the start of a road toward decency.

I'm not quite certain how you think that quote somehow responds to the white supremacists who call themselves republicans now?

Look at the cities run by the left. Look at the MASS CASUALTIES every single month in those cities. Tell those families things are better for them...

You can't educate them on this, for years their masters have indoctrinated them and they are too far gone.

you mean the states with more money, better educations and higher standareds of living, drunk?:

He's standing on ground not supported by lies. Try it sometime. Conditions for the black community have gotten worse and worse as time goes by, not better.

Forum List

Back