It's earthday

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I was just going to drink beer and watch TV all day, I started with Team America (fuck yeah!), but I just realized it's earthday. So I can't just sit around and celebrate the death and capture of the 2 boston bomber douchebags. I have to cut down a tree, grill some meat (with charcoal of course), and burn a pile of trash out back.

I think I'll do some shooting too, since I'm already half drunk.

I hope everyone else gets a chance to do their part and make the world a better place.

• Banned
D'oh. I had the wrong bed wetter holiday. 4-20 was the dope smoker day. TODAY is "earthday", but I think it should be called "Industrial Revolution Day".

So I was a little early cutting down my "earthday tree", having a charcoal BBQ'd bunny rabbit and the annual Styrofoam fire, but I made up for it turning the AC down to 69 degrees. I'll probably sit out and bag another bunny or a squirrel just to keep my cute critter meal stockpile up. I'll have to put some rounds downrange either way.

Happy "Industrial Revolution Day" everyone.

Moonbats are of course excluded, but they're never happy anyway.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/mike-ciande...edia-hype-roots-lenins-birthday-ice-age-fears

Last edited:
I celebrated be half-dying from all the agricultural dust in the air.

• Banned
I celebrated be half-dying from all the agricultural dust in the air.

Either that or celebrate "starve half the world's population to death or wear a respirator in dusty areas day"

Using your brain for more than a THC filter might help too.

Forum List

Back