It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same sex couples didn't have access the same reason siblings don't have access, it's not what marriage is. Before they decided compelling state interest, they decided marriage could include a sexual proclivity it didn't include before.

Wrong. Gay couples didn't have access for the same reason interracial couples didn't...bigots.

No rights were being restricted. The definition of something had to be changed so that a right could be claimed that was supposedly being denied. It would be like, if I wanted to run around nude in public, claiming it was my right to free expression. Well, we have a constitutional right to free expression but it has never included public indecency... so the court alters the definition of "free expression" to include indecent behavior and voila... my rights ARE being restricted!

Wrong again, Skippy. The definition of marriage did not change just because gays could also enter into it just as the definition of voting did not change when blacks and women were allowed to do it. Marriage remains the same as it always has, uniting a couple in matrimony.

Your the one claiming marriage requires sex, but not a single state makes that a requirement to a valid marriage contract.

So pervert fits you well. According to your logic, marital rape should be legal.

Watch the Perv start its dance and try to spin away from his logic. Why else's would he think, two siblings simply wanting the financial rights gays fought for would even think about having a sexual relationship.

What a disgusting pervert you are
You call projection, "logic?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only one here talking about incest .... is you. :ack-1:

You can't prove that though. According to the state of iowa, same sex adults don't commit incest (as disgusting as it is), according to the National Association of District Attorney's it isn't incest in Iowa either. Same finding at findlaw.com.

I've said many times that marriage does not require sex to be valid, but you imply it MUST. You just did it again.

Using YOUR LOGIC, no married partner can refuse sex as they consented to enter into a contract THAT REQUIRES SEX.

So in your warped mind that makes marital rape acceptable.

You are one sick fuck.
I can't prove what? That you're the one bringing up incest, not me?

Of course I can... here you are posting a list of incest statutes...

Because iowa only prohibits marriage between opposite sex couples, not to closely related.

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/Incest Statutes 2013.pdf

So Sayeth those that practice this law.....

Bring a subject up for discussion and using logic to promote marital rape are two completely different things. See you did it again.

Incest is a crime.

Marriage requires no sex to be a valid contract.

By assuming that two siblings would marry to have sex, with no requirement that sex occurs, it is you advocating sibling sex and logically marital RAPE.

You are one sick puppy.

I'm trying to figure out how assuming a married couple will have sex is the same as advocating rape.

Marriage does not require sex, but lack of sex can be a valid reason to dissolve a marriage.

I think it is safe to assume that some amount of sex occurs in the vast majority of marriages. Strangely, while I feel that is a safe assumption, I do not advocate rape. ;)

Oh, I'm still wondering about your statement that in Iowa same sex couples do not commit incest.

You'll have to ask the poster that keeps making such assumptions. That poster claims that siblings can be denied marriage license because they might have sex.

Sex is not a requirement of a legal marriage in any state.

It has been pointed out that, making such assumptions are not logical, but he rants on about it, so by logical extension that poster sees sex a requirement of marriage. If that's the case, he participants must perform sex acts since the consented to the contract. Neither would be able to deny the other.

clear nuff

You call projection, "logic?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only one here talking about incest .... is you. :ack-1:

You can't prove that though. According to the state of iowa, same sex adults don't commit incest (as disgusting as it is), according to the National Association of District Attorney's it isn't incest in Iowa either. Same finding at findlaw.com.

I've said many times that marriage does not require sex to be valid, but you imply it MUST. You just did it again.

Using YOUR LOGIC, no married partner can refuse sex as they consented to enter into a contract THAT REQUIRES SEX.

You are one sick fuck.

Because iowa only prohibits marriage between opposite sex couples, not to closely related.

Bring a subject up for discussion and using logic to promote marital rape are two completely different things. See you did it again.

Incest is a crime.

By assuming that two siblings would marry to have sex, with no requirement that sex occurs, it is you advocating sibling sex and logically marital RAPE.

You are one sick puppy.

I'm trying to figure out how assuming a married couple will have sex is the same as advocating rape.

Marriage does not require sex, but lack of sex can be a valid reason to dissolve a marriage.

I think it is safe to assume that some amount of sex occurs in the vast majority of marriages. Strangely, while I feel that is a safe assumption, I do not advocate rape. ;)

Oh, I'm still wondering about your statement that in Iowa same sex couples do not commit incest.

You'll have to ask the poster that keeps making such assumptions. That poster claims that siblings can be denied marriage license because they might have sex.

It has been pointed out that, making such assumptions are not logical, but he rants on about it, so by logical extension that poster sees sex a requirement of marriage. If that's the case, he participants must perform sex acts since the consented to the contract. Neither would be able to deny the other.

clear nuff
I'm not saying anything about anyone having sex. You're the one talking about incest, not me. Sadly, your comprehension sucks, probably because you're a pervert, and don't understand I am saying Iowa doesn't allow any close family members to marry; regardless of gender. That says nothing about sex. Even worse for your personal problems is that I even pointed out how if you were right, many people would have flocked to Iowa to marry family members in order to avoid paying inheritance tax. Also doesn't speak of sex.

Have a little looksie in the mirror, bigots...

"Extend the rule to the width asked for by the defendant, and we might have in Tennessee the father living with his daughter, the son with the mother, the brother with the sister, in lawful wedlock, because they had formed such relations in a State or country where they were not prohibited. The Turk or Mohammedan, with his numerous wives, may establish his harem at the doors of the capitol, and we are without remedy. Yet none of these are more revolting, more to be avoided, or more unnatural than the case before us."

You are one sick fuck.

Incest is a crime.

You are one sick puppy.

clear nuff
I'm not saying anything about anyone having sex. You're the one talking about incest, not me. Sadly, your comprehension sucks, probably because you're a pervert, and don't understand I am saying Iowa doesn't allow any close family members to marry; regardless of gender. That says nothing about sex. Even worse for your personal problems is that I even pointed out how if you were right, many people would have flocked to Iowa to marry family members in order to avoid paying inheritance tax. Also doesn't speak of sex.

You did it again. I simply mention the word and I'm a Perv. You deny those that could benefit from marriage from entry into the contract because they might have sex, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A REQUIREMENT of marriage and you're not?

You make the assumption that sex is a requirement of marriage, therefore justifying marital rape.

Sick dude, you want it both ways. Typical of the delusional personality you obviously have.

As for your claim same sex family members can't msrry.....

Iowa classifies marriage as a license. No one can be denied entry into a contract as long as it meets all requirements of a legal contract.

A contract is valid if it meets all requirements. It is void if it is missing any requirements the State requires.

Check what the State of Iowa constitutes as which family relationships that are too closely blood related, thus creating a void marriage that would not be considered valid in Iowa.

Same sex directly related family members are not listed.

You lose loser.

"Extend the rule to the width asked for by the defendant, and we might have in Tennessee the father living with his daughter, the son with the mother, the brother with the sister, in lawful wedlock, because they had formed such relations in a State or country where they were not prohibited. The Turk or Mohammedan, with his numerous wives, may establish his harem at the doors of the capitol, and we are without remedy. Yet none of these are more revolting, more to be avoided, or more unnatural than the case before us."

That's from?

Link

Obviously you think sex is a requirement of marriage?

Link to that law as well

Incest is a crime.

You are one sick puppy.

clear nuff

You did it again. I simply mention the word and I'm a Perv. You deny those that could benefit from marriage from entry into the contract because they might have sex, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A REQUIREMENT of marriage and you're not?

You make the assumption that sex is a requirement of marriage, therefore justifying marital rape.

Sick dude, you want it both ways. Typical of the delusional personality you obviously have.

Iowa classifies marriage as a license. No one can be denied entry into a contract as long as it meets all requirements of a legal contract.

A contract is valid if it meets all requirements. It is void if it is missing any requirements the State requires.

Check what the State of Iowa constitutes as which family relationships that are too closely blood related, thus creating a void marriage that would not be considered valid in Iowa.

You lose loser.
Sorry, perv23, but you don't get to project your psychosis onto me. You're the one talking about sex when you talk about incest. I'm the one saying close-family marriages are banned in Iowa, regardless of gender, which says nothing about incest or sex.

Incest is a crime.

You are one sick puppy.

clear nuff

You lose loser.
Sorry, perv23, but you don't get to project your psychosis onto me. You're the one talking about sex when you talk about incest. I'm the one saying close-family marriages are banned in Iowa, regardless of gender, which says nothing about incest or sex.

Then your argument fails at its base.

The 14th amendment declares all are to be treated equally unless the State has a compelling interest in denying the individual fundamental rights.

That's why Iowa allows same sex family members the ability to marry, there is no great societal damage caused by such.

What, is that a couple dozen loses to me in this thread alone.

That's from?

Link

Link to that law as well

That's from a slippery slope bigot that was as certain of interracial marriage leading to incest and polygamy as you are that gay marriage will.

Have another look in that mirror, Pops.

clear nuff

You lose loser.

The 14th amendment declares all are to be treated equally unless the State has a compelling interest in denying the individual fundamental rights.

That's why Iowa allows same sex family members the ability to marry, there is no great societal damage caused by such.

Now you're flat out lying, perv23. Iowa does NOT allow same sex family members the ability to marry.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

clear nuff

You lose loser.

Now you're flat out lying, perv23. Iowa does NOT allow same sex family members the ability to marry.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

And those disqualified because they are too closely blood related is contained in Iowa code 595.19.

none are same sex.

So a same sex couple comes into the Polk county clerk, and requests a license, reads the line you point out, and asks the question:

"How do we know if we are too closely related by blood, one of us were left on a doorstep of a police department and we were never able to find my parents?"

The clerk does what?

That's from?

Link

Link to that law as well

That's from a slippery slope bigot that was as certain of interracial marriage leading to incest and polygamy as you are that gay marriage will.

Incest is a crime.

I don't advocate for incest.

What is the compelling state interest to deny either multiple partner marriage or same sex siblings the fundimental right to marry, since marriage law does not require sex?

Seems you provided a quote that fits your argument to a tee

You lose loser.

And those disqualified because they are too closely blood related is contained in Iowa code 595.19.

none are same sex.

So a same sex couple comes into the Polk county clerk, and requests a license, reads the line you point out, and asks the question:

"How do we know if we are too closely related by blood, one of us were left on a doorstep of a police department and we were never able to find my parents?"

The clerk does what?
You can recite that section all you want, I will still show you that Iowa doesn't issue marriage licenses to immediate family members regardless of gender.

You lose loser.

none are same sex.

The clerk does what?
You can recite that section all you want, I will still show you that Iowa doesn't issue marriage licenses to immediate family members regardless of gender.

Of course you can show a single same sex couple that are family members denied a marriage license since same sex marriage became legal in Iowa in 2009?

If you can't, by your own standards you lose again.

I've lost count of how many times I've shown your a dishonest Shmuck SuperPervFaun

none are same sex.

The clerk does what?

Of course you can show a single same sex couple that are family members denied a marriage license since same sex marriage became legal in Iowa in 2009?

I've lost count of how many times I've shown your a dishonest Shmuck SuperPervFaun
I can't because such a couple being denied a marriage license is not newsworthy. Your claim, however, is that either such couples got married but didn't make the news or not a single family filed for a license to avoid paying taxes. Either of which is completely ludicrous.

none are same sex.

The clerk does what?

I can't because such a couple being denied a marriage license is not newsworthy. Your claim, however, is that either such couples got married but didn't make the news or not a single family filed for a license to avoid paying taxes. Either of which is completely ludicrous.

You are delusional. That denial would be highly newsworthy. Some one filing and recieving one, unless they wanted the publicity (as did a large number of gays), would not.

You set up the rules of this game, now follow through, name the same sex family members that were denied a marriage license since same sex marriage was legalized in Iowa in 2009, or admit you lost the argument.

Those were your rules, now back em up FraudFaun

none are same sex.

The clerk does what?

You are delusional. That denial would be highly newsworthy. Some one filing and recieving one, unless they wanted the publicity (as did a large number of gays), would not.

You set up the rules of this game, now follow through, name the same sex family members that were denied a marriage license since same sex marriage was legalized in Iowa in 2009, or admit you lost the argument.

I am. My rules dictate the news doesn't report on common occurrences. Such a family being denied a marriage license would be a common occurrence in that such couples are always denied a marriage license. Not newsworthy. On the flip side, had such couples been granted a marriage license, that's not common at all and would have been a huge headline.

You can find none because there were none.

There were none because, as you were shown, Iowa doesn't issue marriage licenses to close-family members regardless of gender.

none are same sex.

The clerk does what?

I am. My rules dictate the news doesn't report on common occurrences. Such a family being denied a marriage license would be a common occurrence in that such couples are always denied a marriage license. Not newsworthy. On the flip side, had such couples been granted a marriage license, that's not common at all and would have been a huge headline.

You can find none because there were none.

There were none because, as you were shown, Iowa doesn't issue marriage licenses to close-family members regardless of gender.

You're proving your delusions.

I've proven its legal. An attorney is advising people it's legal and a great way to avoid inheritance tax. And you?

A pamphlet showing marriage is denied those blood related, yet to understand "who is denied license by being closely related" I supplied the ACTUAL STATE LAW which does not exclude same sex family members from marriage.

Then you set a rule THAT YOU REQUIRE AS PROOF POSITIVE, AND YOU CAN'T SUPPLY THE PROOF YOU DEMAND!

God you are a lightweight

Let's try and be clear. Prior to Obergefell, the USSC had already established marriage as a fundamental right.

They had not established that "marriage" could be redefined to include sexual propensity. They certainly didn't establish racially-pure marriage was a fundamental right. You are all on record here as acknowledging we can restrict fundamental rights but it only seems to apply whenever YOU think it should. Meanwhile, we can deny others their constitutional rights on the basis that... hey, the law says so! :dunno:

Obergefell established that marriage could be redefined to include sexual propensity, did it? It seems to me that it established that denying same sex couples access to marriage law did not serve a compelling state interest.

Same sex couples didn't have access the same reason siblings don't have access, it's not what marriage is. Before they decided compelling state interest, they decided marriage could include a sexual proclivity it didn't include before.

You seem to think restricting rights should only apply where YOU think it should, or not at all.

No rights were being restricted. The definition of something had to be changed so that a right could be claimed that was supposedly being denied. It would be like, if I wanted to run around nude in public, claiming it was my right to free expression. Well, we have a constitutional right to free expression but it has never included public indecency... so the court alters the definition of "free expression" to include indecent behavior and voila... my rights ARE being restricted!

You have been given reasons to deny various forms of marriage legitimacy over and over. That you choose to dismiss the reasons given to try and make the argument against your silliness seem without merit is your own issue.

And when it comes to having a valid basis for arguments, maybe when you're willing to actually cite the relevant documents or rulings you argue about instead of avoiding doing so as though it's beneath you, you'll have some credibility. ;)

No, I've not been given ANY valid reason. You keep presenting the very same reasons that SCOTUS just shot down in Obergefell. Somehow, those reasons magically become valid again, they just didn't apply to homosexuals.

And here you are again, demanding I show you where the law says it can be challenged and changed! But I don't recall anything in the law before Obergefell that said "marriage is the union of a man and woman but this can all be challenged by homosexuals and changed to include their sexual behavior!" In fact, most of the time, the law does not specifically authorize the SCOTUS to redefine things. So what the fuck do you mean? I can't show you where the law says one day the SCOTUS can overturn it by reinventing what things are!

You could show anywhere in Obergefell where it talks about changing marriage law because of sexual propensity.

You could show where in Obergefell the same arguments I've made about denying various other possible forms of marriage have been 'shot down'.

You could have shown where any claims you made were backed up by SB377 when you went on and on about it.

You could ever cite anything when making claims.

Kind of the way your arguments about 'this is what marriage is' and 'allowing this kind of marriage will lead to.....' have been shown to echo the arguments made about Loving by various posters. You know, when people have given actual quotes?

That's from?

Link

Link to that law as well

Incest is a crime.

I don't advocate for incest.

What is the compelling state interest to deny either multiple partner marriage or same sex siblings the fundimental right to marry, since marriage law does not require sex?

Seems you provided a quote that fits your argument to a tee

The guy that made the above statement didn't advocate for incest or polygamy either...but he was as sure that interracial marriage would lead to them as you are gay marriage will.

Take a loooooonnnnngggg look in that mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back