"It’s either Trump or the Republican Party. Not both."

T-Rump voters
12366269_10203736830221188_3303974200967318139_n.jpg

Trump originally said all Muslims, including Americans. He then backtracked a few days later and said citizens could be allowed back into the country.

But that's sort of the problem with Trump. He doesn't think about these things. He just blurts them out. That's one reason why he doesn't have the temperament to be President.

Do you believe you have the right to move to Bermuda to live there regardless of the wishes of the local citizens?

No, of course not. I'm a naturalized American citizen, so I know more about the US immigration system than most people here.

But Trump did originally say that American citizens should be denied entry into the country based on their religion.

Then the confusion of the OP, Jake and the entire Political Class on this issue should be fairly obvious to you.

DO you agree that comparing the Interment of Japanese Americans and the barring of entry of Alien Muslims is an Act of Madness on their part?

The internment of Japanese Americans was way worse than barring Muslims. But barring Muslims simply based on religion is still bad and makes us look small, intolerant and xenophobic.

So,

a. YOu agree, the OP, Jake and the Political Class are insane to equate the two.

and

B. What about the certainty that deadly enemies will be included in the immigrants?

No, I don't think it's "insane" to compare the two because both make negative assumptions about general characteristics of a group of people, whom you are assuming are guilty and need to prove their innocence. That one is unconstitutional and one may not be, and one might be worse than another, does not make both odious.

As for B, that's an argument to end all immigration.

Do you believe you have the right to move to Bermuda to live there regardless of the wishes of the local citizens?

No, of course not. I'm a naturalized American citizen, so I know more about the US immigration system than most people here.

But Trump did originally say that American citizens should be denied entry into the country based on their religion.

Then the confusion of the OP, Jake and the entire Political Class on this issue should be fairly obvious to you.

DO you agree that comparing the Interment of Japanese Americans and the barring of entry of Alien Muslims is an Act of Madness on their part?

The internment of Japanese Americans was way worse than barring Muslims. But barring Muslims simply based on religion is still bad and makes us look small, intolerant and xenophobic.

So,

a. YOu agree, the OP, Jake and the Political Class are insane to equate the two.

and

B. What about the certainty that deadly enemies will be included in the immigrants?

No, I don't think it's "insane" to compare the two because both make negative assumptions about general characteristics of a group of people, whom you are assuming are guilty and need to prove their innocence. That one is unconstitutional and one may not be, and one might be worse than another, does not make both odious.

As for B, that's an argument to end all immigration.

1. There were no sabotage before the Internments. The government of the time just made negative assumptions about the general characteristics of the Japanese Americans.

2. There have been multiple deadly attacks by Muslims who have entered the United States. This is not an unwarranted negative assumptions, it is documented recent historical fact.

3 That our political class can't tell the difference between Citizen and NOn-citizen is crazy.

Trump consistently polls worse against Clinton than the other GOP candidates. He won't have the support of much of the infrastructure. It's hard seeing him winning.

That's fine. I have no great use fir Trump. I can't trust hin to do what he claims, but he's been a huge help in exposing the Liberal underbelly of the Republican Party for whst it is.

The greatest benefit of that is the hope that after Conservatives and Republicans twar each other apart in the next 11 months and get HC elected, Conservatives decide to exercise our Constitutional Duty and overthrow the Government in open Revolurion...... taking BOTH parties down in the process.

Trump consistently polls worse against Clinton than the other GOP candidates. He won't have the support of much of the infrastructure. It's hard seeing him winning.

That's fine. I have no great use fir Trump. I can't trust hin to do what he claims, but he's been a huge help in exposing the Liberal underbelly of the Republican Party for whst it is.

The greatest benefit of that is the hope that after Conservatives and Republicans twar each other apart in the next 11 months and get HC elected, Conservatives decide to exercise our Constitutional Duty and overthrow the Government in open Revolurion...... taking BOTH parties down in the process.
>>That's fine. I have no great use fir Trump. I can't trust hin to do what he claims<<

Historically, which presidential candidate has done what he claims during a campaign?

So why single out Trump?

What has the republican held senate and house done since they took over in Nov 2014? Except shock and embarrass some of us by their cowardly non-action?

And exactly what good is a media that supports a lying phony coward traitor like Obama for 7 years?

I hope trump wins and let the chips fall as they may. The risk of remaining like we have been for a score of years is far worse.

Trump may get the nomination, I don't think he will win, and the secular Constitution will be used to keep him in line if he does win.

If Trump becomes the nominee, the Party stalwarts will run an Independent Republican.

The far right would rather have a HRC than a moderate Republican.

The far right has no love for the hillary. The moderates such as kasich, mcconnel, boehner, love her to death and would rather see her in the wh.

If Trump becomes the nominee, the Party stalwarts will run an Independent Republican.

The far right has no love for the hillary. The moderates such as kasich, mcconnel, boehner, love her to death and would rather see her in the wh.
Nope, they would prefer one of their own. Trump wants Hillary there. It is the only reason he is running.

Trump may get the nomination, I don't think he will win, and the secular Constitution will be used to keep him in line if he does win.
Yes just like the constitution has kept President Obama in line.

That is a joke and there is no one in the media, republican party or courts strong enough to challenge all his crap.

No. There's all this bs about "no more Rinos. we'll never win with a rino."

The gop should let it go, and let them have what they want. They won't, and really can't, simply because of all the gop senators up for re-election. The Donald v. Hill would flip the senate and maybe even the House
Unless Trump has the pledged delegates to win on a first ballot, I think whoever comes in second will be the nominee. We're two months from Iowa, and first with the wall and Mexican's are rapists, and now this, the Donald has defined himself. This shite storm just isn't gonna die down overnight. The Donald started out as a outsider who was fun, if not funny. It's turned. So, turning on Donald is not so much as the establishment denying an outsider. Now, they'd gladly give the superdelegates to Cruz. I suspect they're hoping it'll be Rubio. But Cruz still has the maj of tea party support (NO the Donald does not), and he can appeal to religious conservatives, and Rain Man has shown he's not playing with a full deck. And Cruz has the money and the ground game to get it done.

Nope, they would prefer one of their own. Trump wants Hillary there. It is the only reason he is running.

Now, you have a point with the trump hillary thing.

No. There's all this bs about "no more Rinos. we'll never win with a rino."

The gop should let it go, and let them have what they want. They won't, and really can't, simply because of all the gop senators up for re-election. The Donald v. Hill would flip the senate and maybe even the House
Unless Trump has the pledged delegates to win on a first ballot, I think whoever comes in second will be the nominee. We're two months from Iowa, and first with the wall and Mexican's are rapists, and now this, the Donald has defined himself. This shite storm just isn't gonna die down overnight. The Donald started out as a outsider who was fun, if not funny. It's turned. So, turning on Donald is not so much as the establishment denying an outsider. Now, they'd gladly give the superdelegates to Cruz. I suspect they're hoping it'll be Rubio. But Cruz still has the maj of tea party support (NO the Donald does not), and he can appeal to religious conservatives, and Rain Man has shown he's not playing with a full deck. And Cruz has the money and the ground game to get it done.

If the Rs nominate a flake like kasich, I could definitely see the senate flipping to the dems.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Trump in a nut shell.

A phobia is an irrational fear.

Fear of certain deadly violence is not irrational.

There's also nothing irrational about declining to import millions of people who despise our culture and way of life. Calling that "xenophobic" is pure distilled stupidity. They have no rational arguments against it, so wall they can do is name-call.

The senate will go Dem if the economy holds, maybe as many as 13 to 14 seat pick up, regardless of who is president.

Go review the races. Pub incumbents are on defense in almost all the really contested races.

Forum List

Back