It's hard to believe that Putin is being blamed for Hillary losing. Wow.

It's a hell of a lot easier for the Hildebeast and the idiot dimocrats to blame Putin than admit to the failures of a lousy candidate and even worse campaign.

It's the dimocrat way on steroids.

No one is saying he stuffed ballot boxes or hacked the machines, Wiki leaks hurt Clinton, and Comey as well.

I'm sorry, but that does not constitute election tampering in my mind. When you choose to run a lying, scheming, bitch you have to deal with the potential that people will find out (one way or another) that she's a lying, scheming, bitch. Simple as that.

I am saying the Pubs in Mi miscounted on purpose.

If that's true, and provable, then it should be acted on. Seems a little late to be coming up with evidence for that at this point.

Hillary cooked her own goose with her baggage. She thought she had to electio
You're right Claudette. She'd do a rally and then take two or three days off. She didn't even bother to campaign in Wisconsin and Mixhigan. Democrats had it right immediately after the election and until they decided to start the blame game. "We forgot about the white middle class voters."

The Trump voters supported anti-patriotism, pure and simple.
. You got that backwards Jakey. The Dems have shown lately to be the anti-American, anti-patriot left wing nut jobs of America this cycle.

Yes, the Democrats took a beating in midterm elections of 2010 and 2014....that was when republican voters still were giving their congress critters and senators a chance....but the R's FAILED, and that's why the citizen party members voted for Trump in this last primary instead of establishment candidates, and that is also why the Republicans LOST SEATS to the Democrats in the US Congress in 2016, and the Republicans LOST SEATS to the Democrats in the US Senate as well, in 2016...eventually, what goes around, comes around, I suppose...
OMG, you're the queen of spin. Democrats haven't had this little power since the 1920s and you're seeing a victory of sorts? I wish you more of the same then. The establishment crosses party lines, that's what we rejected and Hillary very much was the establishment placed into position, long before their primaries.

If someone switched votes because they found out it wasn't right wing nuttery that their election was rigged then who's fault was it? The messenger?

If we were a strong willed nation, and we were united as we should be, and we weren't fighting so bad amongst ourselves, and we weren't trying to use this nation as a pin cushion for liberal social engineering, and worse if we didn't have so many traitors amongst the growing ranks of traitorous activities in this nation now, then there would be no fear of any one influencing this nations elections ever.

The very fact that Hollywood and the leftist libs / Demon-crats think that they can convince us all that we should listen to them say that we have been duped (as if we are to dam stupid to think for ourselves), should send shockwaves through any responsible voter in this nation now. These people trying to control the outcome of this election in the way that they have been engaged in for quite sometime now, makes Putin look like an American friend upside of these traitors. Alright Americans, it's time to take your independence back, and don't let these people make you think you are so dumb that they have to do the thinking for you. That should be over now, so let's move on towards a more prosperous, united America.
Who knew that supporting Russian interference in our election is really patriotism?

All this crap from a person who was duped by a giant orange con man.
All this crap from some juvenile upset that his chocolate Jesus licking days are nearly over. LOL!

I think most normal people support truth and honesty. That's what hurt the Democrats, not the evil Russians. You have no evidence they were even involved in the DNC leaked emails by their own carelessness. Most people at home do a better job.

If Putin wanted to keep Hillary Clinton out of the Presidency, he'd have to get in line behind the American people. We already had our issues with her. It wasn't the dirty tricks she played in the DNC to keep Bernie down.
Around 65 million Americans voted for her.....more Americans chose her over him.

So your comment makes no sense?? Try again

If Putin wanted to keep Hillary Clinton out of the Presidency, he'd have to get in line behind the American people. We already had our issues with her. It wasn't the dirty tricks she played in the DNC to keep Bernie down.
Around 65 million Americans voted for her.....more Americans chose her over him.

So your comment makes no sense?? Try again
. We don't use popular vote, because we don't disenfranchise voters in a way so that your crooked Hillary Clinton could pull one over on us like she did on poor Bernie etc. and like she and the MSM tried to pull over on the whole of the American people / voter this time. This was one of the most vetted elections ever, and Trump won over Hillary after the vetting was completed. Now deal with it, because it's over for the next 4 to 8 years.

Trump won by a scant amount of votes so yes the wiki leaks and Comey are at fault.

ok...make up your minds ....what's going to be finally ,loony libs? :eusa_dance: :laugh2:

A couple of days ago Rachel Madcow blamed Donald Trump for Hillary losing the election.
Then she blamed Donald Trump for the Chinese stealing the drone.
Seriously.
When is she going to blame Donald Trump for self driving cars blasting through red lights?
The bull dyke has become mentally unhinged.

If we were a strong willed nation, and we were united as we should be, and we weren't fighting so bad amongst ourselves, and we weren't trying to use this nation as a pin cushion for liberal social engineering, and worse if we didn't have so many traitors amongst the growing ranks of traitorous activities in this nation now, then there would be no fear of any one influencing this nations elections ever.

The very fact that Hollywood and the leftist libs / Demon-crats think that they can convince us all that we should listen to them say that we have been duped (as if we are to dam stupid to think for ourselves), should send shockwaves through any responsible voter in this nation now. These people trying to control the outcome of this election in the way that they have been engaged in for quite sometime now, makes Putin look like an American friend upside of these traitors. Alright Americans, it's time to take your independence back, and don't let these people make you think you are so dumb that they have to do the thinking for you. That should be over now, so let's move on towards a more prosperous, united America.

And stupid old John McCain bought it.

The Trump voters supported anti-patriotism, pure and simple.
. You got that backwards Jakey. The Dems have shown lately to be the anti-American, anti-patriot left wing nut jobs of America this cycle.
I don't care what the Clintonites did, I voted for McMillan and against the Trump/Clinton monstrosity. You supported anti-patriotism. Stay away from the Russians.

Trump won by a scant amount of votes so yes the wiki leaks and Comey are at fault.

Yeah right... So how did the democrats lose bad in 2010 and 2014?

Since Obama became President the DEMs have lost over 1000 legislative seats across the country.
The negro 'block voters' set in the shade in 2014/2016.
The Latino vote rose sharply in favor of the REPs. "White educated women" who voted for a 'Black man' to salve their 'inner racism' said: "We've expunged the inherent racism we are supposed to be born with and now we are free to vote for someone with a fucking clue about how to get my husband and me fucking JOBS!".

Yeah right... So how did the democrats lose bad in 2010 and 2014?

Yes, the Democrats took a beating in midterm elections of 2010 and 2014....that was when republican voters still were giving their congress critters and senators a chance....but the R's FAILED, and that's why the citizen party members voted for Trump in this last primary instead of establishment candidates, and that is also why the Republicans LOST SEATS to the Democrats in the US Congress in 2016, and the Republicans LOST SEATS to the Democrats in the US Senate as well, in 2016...eventually, what goes around, comes around, I suppose...
So how did the Senate and Congress end up having REP majorities?
in 2018 when the REPs get a super majority in the Senate you'll be claiming what?
I know!
"You wait until 2026! Then the DEMs will take over the government again!"
The REPs are going to put in the next four+ USSCJ's in the next four/eight years.
Then the SC will uphold the Constitution for the next four decades.

OMG, you're the queen of spin. Democrats haven't had this little power since the 1920s and you're seeing a victory of sorts? I wish you more of the same then. The establishment crosses party lines, that's what we rejected and Hillary very much was the establishment placed into position, long before their primaries.

If someone switched votes because they found out it wasn't right wing nuttery that their election was rigged then who's fault was it? The messenger?
thank you! I try! I'm usually not very good at it! :lol:

donald trump WON the election through the electoral college, I am not disputing his win....

and yes, under Obama, Democrats have definitely lost a lot of ground, but what goes around does come around, and I expect them, under the Trump regime, to gain seats....though with the gerrymandering under State republican govt's, it will be difficult.... but you know what they say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going! :D

WikiLeaks and Comey didn't put an illegally used server in Hillary's basement nor did they write the emails between DNC staffers.

She lost because she sucked and the People were fed up with Democrat rule. The voters in uber-liberal states like New York and California do not represent the will of the American people. There are Americans living in the middle of the country. Hard to imagine, I know.

Grow the fuck up,
Wow, the really ignorant dumbass is telling others to grow the fuck up.

Well, Mr dumber than shit, there was nothing ILLEGAL about that server.

Biut your pathetic America hating Republicans wasted millions of dollars investigating it while opting to do NOTHING about the Russians but bury iot in committees.

Forum List

Back