It’s Just A Matter Of Time

What did Hussein Obama say about this sort of thing? He lied for his faith…taqiyya.

President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.”

Why did Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is in the command form of that verb.

That’s why “Muslim” means “One who submits,” not “One who is peaceful.” You Don't Know What Obama Said at the Mosque - The Dennis Prager Show

What a lying liar he is!!!

How does one explain Obama's behavior????

You know how.
The Arabic word salaam (سلام) ("peace") originates from the same root as the word Islam. One Islamic interpretation is that individual personal peace is attained by utterly submitting to Allah.
Peace in Islamic philosophy - Wikipedia

Peace in Islamic philosophy - Wikipedia

Clear why you and wikipedia would attempt to cloud the issue......i.e., lie about it.

You need to shield the Muslim President from well deserved contumely.

I have had experience with wikipedia,and Leftists control its content.

"Question
What is the meaning of the word Islam?

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.
If you refer to Arabic language dictionaries you will find out that the meaning of the word Islam is: submission, humbling oneself, and obeying commands and heeding prohibitions without objection, sincerely worshipping Allaah alone, believing what He tells us and having faith in Him. The word Islam has become the name of the religion which was brought by Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). "
Meaning of the word Islam - Islam Question & Answer

1.I hate to rub it in, but, really….we on the Right are never wrong.
Actually.....I love rubbing it in.

We were aghast that Democrat voters either lacked the moral fortitude, or the cerebral capacity, to refuse to vote for a rapist, Bill Clinton. Yup….we told you he was exactly that, a sexual predator, but it took decades until your side finally admitted it.

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.
….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

2. Which brings up the question of how long it’s gonna take for your Liberals/Democrats to get around to admitting that your last President totally fooled you as to his religious affiliation.

Just as Clinton became expendable, it’s just a matter of time until you throw in this towel, as well. Of course, there is no other explanation for Hussein’s machinations other than his playing for the other side and against Western Civilization.
Or, perhaps the usual Liberal defense: "Is not, isssssss noooootttttttttt!!!"

3. Remember the tons of rapid, rage-spitting posts from Democrats/Liberals whenever anyone pointed out atrocities by Muslims, or criticized the “Holy Q’ran”???? Those melt-downs are as snow snakes these days.

Know why?

4. Here is a video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society being taught to chant “We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture.”

Bet lots of you Leftists are ready to admit the problem.....

Unlike Obama, " earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization."
Anti-Americanization - Society and Culture - AEI

Soooo……what do you know now about Hussein?

I'm a bit puzzled; you bring up some thread about Bill Clinton, as if he is relevant.
I was under the impression that Bill Clinton's presidency ended in January, 2001.
So, you have been carrying this 'burden' for over 18 years? Poor thing. You'll get over it; maybe.

We were aghast that Democrat voters either lacked the moral fortitude, or the cerebral capacity, to refuse to vote for a rapist, Bill Clinton. Yup….we told you he was exactly that, a sexual predator, but it took decades until your side finally admitted it.

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.
….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

2. Which brings up the question of how long it’s gonna take for your Liberals/Democrats to get around to admitting that your last President totally fooled you as to his religious affiliation.

Just as Clinton became expendable, it’s just a matter of time until you throw in this towel, as well. Of course, there is no other explanation for Hussein’s machinations other than his playing for the other side and against Western Civilization.

3. Remember the tons of rapid, rage-spitting posts from Democrats/Liberals whenever anyone pointed out atrocities by Muslims, or criticized the “Holy Q’ran”???? Those melt-downs are as snow snakes these days.

Know why?

4. Here is a video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society being taught to chant “We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture.”

Unlike Obama, " earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization."

I'm a bit puzzled; you bring up some thread about Bill Clinton, as if he is relevant.
I was under the impression that Bill Clinton's presidency ended in January, 2001.
So, you have been carrying this 'burden' for over 18 years? Poor thing. You'll get over it; maybe.

You're not puzzled.....you're stupid.

You must be trying to hide having voted for a rapist.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Sorry but I didn't vote for Trump.

Also, didn't vote for Clinton

I am a little puzzled myself why the left seem to bring up Reagan. He is no longer around anymore. But yet, the left seems to infatuated with Reagan somehow - after 30 years.

My point?

Maybe she has a point about Clinton...duh! Lol

Wow; so, the thread is about Reagan now? LOFL ........

The only reason the #MeToo movement was started by The Left was to use it as a vehicle to attack Donald Trump.
The Dems are entirely ok with Joe Biden, and Bill Clinton. But dare use a little locker room talk about how much you like pussy 18 years ago, and suddenly Bill Clinton was worth kicking to the curb to start the Faux Outrage Movement of #MeToo which was nothing but identity politics in skirt, and did nothing for women but hurt actual victims of sexual assault and created nothing but a She Cried Wolf atmosphere.

It's a fucking embarrassment that The Left would shit on women just to go after Donald Trump and outstanding men like Kavanaugh.
Everybody knew Trump was once a playboy, just like they knew Bill Clinton would NEVER stop being one.

The Left has no moral compass. They do what only suites them at any moment in time.

Notice how they do not give a shit about Clinton's Obama's, Biden's ties to Russia, China and The Ukraine.

Yet they cling in desperation to Imaginary Russian Collusion accusations that not even Mueller was willing to fall on his sword for.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Yet here you are trying to shield him......casts the lie to your post.

Must have voted for the crypto-Islamist too, huh Pinocchio?

Assimilation would be the solution....but how much is this in effect in America?

9. "40 Percent of US Muslim Voters Want Islamic Law, 12 Percent Want Death for Blasphemers

.... 50 percent of Muslims who want blasphemy laws, the 40 percent who want to live under Islamic law and the 12 percent who want to murder blasphemers. Oh and another 9 percent are undecided on the question of whether we should be hanging blasphemers or not.

.... we will never actually prosecute people for blasphemy, even though a man who made a movie that offended Muslims was sent to jail on the orders of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. We will never actually do it, even though Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer suggested that we could do it.

But we won’t, because it can never happen here… until it does.

.... statistics for the Muslim diaspora show that 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims are actually more “radicalized” than their immigrant parents and grandparents, what happens when half of those [future] 50 million Muslims vote based on Islamic law, rather on the Constitution?

Nearly half of 600 Muslim-American citizens polled who plan to vote in the 2012 presidential election believe parodies of Muhammad should be prosecuted criminally in the U.S., and one in eight say the offense is so serious violators should face the death penalty.

The poll also found 40 percent of Muslims in America believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution, but by Shariah standards.

One in eight respondents said they think those Americans who criticize or parody Islam should face the death penalty, while another nine percent said they were unsure on the question,” he said." 40 Percent of US Muslim Voters Want Islamic Law 12 Percent Want Death for Blasphemers FrontPage Magazine

Americans had a stomach full of the past eight years, and an undeserving President who advanced, praised, shielded from blame, has stood up for, and defended only one 'alleged' religion....and it wasn't the one that was instrumental in founding America

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Sorry to disappoint you but I have not voted for a Democrat, nor a RepubliKKKan candidate for POTUS since 1980.

So, you are wrong again.

You are pretty good at being wrong, most all the time.

The only reason the #MeToo movement was started by The Left was to use it as a vehicle to attack Donald Trump.
The Dems are entirely ok with Joe Biden, and Bill Clinton. But dare use a little locker room talk about how much you like pussy 18 years ago, and suddenly Bill Clinton was worth kicking to the curb to start the Faux Outrage Movement of #MeToo which was nothing but identity politics in skirt, and did nothing for women but hurt actual victims of sexual assault and created nothing but a She Cried Wolf atmosphere.

It's a fucking embarrassment that The Left would shit on women just to go after Donald Trump and outstanding men like Kavanaugh.
Everybody knew Trump was once a playboy, just like they knew Bill Clinton would NEVER stop being one.

The Left has no moral compass. They do what only suites them at any moment in time.

Notice how they do not give a shit about Clinton's Obama's, Biden's ties to Russia, China and The Ukraine.

Yet they cling in desperation to Imaginary Russian Collusion accusations that not even Mueller was willing to fall on his sword for.
I think Al Franken might disagree.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

Puzzled? Is that a new term for demented liar?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

That would be a big fat red negative. Sorry but I'm NOT Trump. LOFL .......

Judge rules against scumpbag in Emolument corruption case AGAIN Just the beginning for the vile lying pos

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Sorry to disappoint you but I have not voted for a Democrat, nor a RepubliKKKan candidate for POTUS since 1980.

So, you are wrong again.

You are pretty good at being wrong, most all the time.

You never disappoint, Pinocchio.....you're exactly what I described.

Bet readers know that as well.

Now, you've served your purpose......you're dismissed.

Judge rules against scumpbag in Emolument corruption case AGAIN Just he beginning for the vile lying pos

The thread is an exposition of how wrong Democrat voters have been, and how easily fooled they are.

You fall right into that description, based on your post: wrong thread.

Let's get you back on track: did you vote for the Muslim President?

Judge rules against scumpbag in Emolument corruption case AGAIN Just he beginning for the vile lying pos

The thread is an exposition of how wrong Democrat voters have been, and how easily fooled they are.

You mean the guy trump lied his ass off about and you believed him ?? Yes I did Best vote of my life

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

You couldn't be Trump, your a delusional liar with no morals.

You mean the guy trump lied his ass off about and you believed him ?? Yes I did Best vote of my life

This guy:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Best vote in your life, huh.

Good thing Republicans are here to pull your fat out of the fire.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

You have just accurately described Trump = a delusional liar with no morals

thank you

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Know why?

You have just accurately described Trump = a delusional liar with no morals

thank you

Thanks for proving the truth of what I stated. I clearly wrote that YOU were, but since you are a delusional liar, you can't see that. Get help.

Forum List

Back