It's just to risky

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
In the wake of George Zimmerman being found not guilty, I have come to the conclusion that it's just to risky to look out for your neighbor. From now on, I know I'm on my own, I will protect only what is mine. It really is sad what this country has become because of fear, the fear that no matter how much good you do, you are the villain. The fear that if you help someone, you may be sued. What a joke.

In the wake of George Zimmerman being found not guilty, I have come to the conclusion that it's just to risky to look out for your neighbor. From now on, I know I'm on my own, I will protect only what is mine. It really is sad what this country has become because of fear, the fear that no matter how much good you do, you are the villain. The fear that if you help someone, you may be sued. What a joke.

Bingo.....The administration wants you to be isolated and vulnerable. You will be lucky if they don't throw you in prison for defending yourself.

Yes. It's definitely riskier. But Im going to do it anyway. It's the right thing to do.

Trayvon was a neighbor. He was staying with his dad. George Zimmerman should have not called the cops. He should have stayed in the car and waited for the police to arrive after making the mistake of calling cops.

George Zimmerman will have a horrible life. Employment will be difficult, the crushing costs of civil litigation will be tough to pay for, going about in public being verbal harassed will be unbearable. When George Zimmerman wakes up day after day to this miserable life, he will be able to see the one person most responsible for this life when he looks in the mirror to shave his big fat face.

Don't worry about GZ...Obabble will give him unemployment, free medical, food stamps and disability. His wife works...he writes a blog...home free.

I came to the same conclusion last month:

Who listens to screams for help and doesn't go help?

A lot of people after this...cuz I'm not going without my gun, and I can't take the risk of being hauled into court to face murder charges if I have to use it.

So, thanks to liberals and progressive...more innocent victims of crime will die...

WTG progressives...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...osed-zimmerman-s-a-gonner-48.html#post7433159

Bingo.....The administration wants you to be isolated and vulnerable. You will be lucky if they don't throw you in prison for defending yourself.

Correct.

Although I will defend myself in all situations, I will no longer be inclined to save a man being gang assaulted by 6 MS13 gang members on Long Island. I'll just call the police from far away while they pummel him to death next time.

And no, I'm not joking or being sarcastic. Judging by the behavior and expressions of the Libtard Lunacracy, I'd rather let you die --- you're not worth it.

Trayvon was a neighbor. He was staying with his dad. George Zimmerman should have not called the cops. He should have stayed in the car and waited for the police to arrive after making the mistake of calling cops.

George Zimmerman will have a horrible life. Employment will be difficult, the crushing costs of civil litigation will be tough to pay for, going about in public being verbal harassed will be unbearable. When George Zimmerman wakes up day after day to this miserable life, he will be able to see the one person most responsible for this life when he looks in the mirror to shave his big fat face.

CHECK YOU FACTS. Trayvon was NOT a neighbor. They were visiting his dad's G/F. Do some rethinking.

CHECK YOU FACTS. Trayvon was NOT a neighbor. They were visiting his dad's G/F. Do some rethinking.

Dillo, your optimism is boundless.

That's a neighbor in my book.

There was no reason at all to call the police.

George Zimmerman was the most dangerous person in that community.

Still is, sadly. If I was a black Floridian, I'd be scared to death of Zimmerman and all the other self-appointed, racist amateur cops out there who were given a license to kill by the mistaken jury decision.

that's to bad. I live in a good neiborhood. Granted it is 90 percent white and mexican blend in and just want a friendly neighborhood to.

Facts? What are those?

The state will pay for the majority of the cost of Zimmerman's defense. O'Mara stated this at the post trial press conference. But other than that, yes he will most likely move from Florida and find a quiet place in the whitest town in America...

That's a neighbor in my book.

There was no reason at all to call the police.

George Zimmerman was the most dangerous person in that community.

Still is, sadly. If I was a black Floridian, I'd be scared to death of Zimmerman and all the other self-appointed, racist amateur cops out there who were given a license to kill by the mistaken jury decision.

Really? You're defying crime statistics. Young black males, all over the country, face the biggest threat of OTHER BLACK MALES. Since Trayvon was killed, (531 days ago) over 1,000 African Americans have been killed by other African Americans. I think GZ and other "license to kill" white people are the least of their worries.

Last edited:
Zimmerman has no reason to move to the whitest part of America where his brown hispanic face will stick out.

He'll move to a nice hispanic neighborhood with a protective hispanic gang who will treat him like a hero.

Zimmerman has no reason to move to the whitest part of America where his brown hispanic face will stick out.

He'll move to a nice hispanic neighborhood with a protective hispanic gang who will treat him like a hero.

You get my drift... :razz:

But wait! I thought he was a "White Hispanic!?"

Forum List

Back