It's looking more and more like Trump is NOT BEING AUDITED. He lied.

All donald does is LIE!
You're dishonest. All Vote-for-my-vag does is lie. Trump hasn't even lied once yet.
You know that's not true. Every wife he's had, he's like to. He even admitted it.

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies
I'm talking about this campaign. Has anyone who ever ran for president not ever told a lie? Even George Washington? Vag has lied repeatedly to the FBI, a documented fact thanks to Trey Gowdy. Trump by contrast hasn't even been under federal investigation like Collapse has.
We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

You were saying?
I was saying, make a billion dollars and people will sue you.

Trump said he won't release his tax returns because he is being audited.

His Campaign manager, when asked the question said, "Scuz me? Are you calling Donald Trump a liar?" with all the expected outrage.

The Trump campaign pointed to this letter as "proof" that he is being audited:

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Tax_Doc.pdf

Notice, the letter is from HIS lawyers, not the government. Notice that no where is the word audit used? It's just some vague letter that could mean anything.

All he has to do is release the original letter announcing the audit:

IRS-Audit-Notification.jpg

They can even redact it to not list any confidential information. But it needs to come from the Government and not from his lawyers.

The IRS can't answer. Whether he is being audited or not, they can't say. It's against the law. So he can say anything he wants. And it looks like he has.

The Donald with his phony sheets of paper boy. First was I have secret evidence Obama wasnt born here. Then it was here is a list of judges you want so I'll tell you I'd vote nominate them.

Where's Melania speech on Immigration he promised would flame the media? Lol

Then the piece of paper from his Doctor that basically was a love letter that said Trumps body is awesome

Now this...

Of and dont forget that in the intel meeting he claimed he could read the body language of seasoned CIA officials who havent been trained enough to throw off someone as smart as the Donald

His Campaign manager, when asked the question said, "Scuz me? Are you calling Donald Trump a liar?" with all the expected outrage.

Notice, the letter is from HIS lawyers, not the government. Notice that no where is the word audit used? It's just some vague letter that could mean anything.

They can even redact it to not list any confidential information. But it needs to come from the Government and not from his lawyers.

The IRS can't answer. Whether he is being audited or not, they can't say. It's against the law. So he can say anything he wants. And it looks like he has.

The Donald with his phony sheets of paper boy. First was I have secret evidence Obama wasnt born here. Then it was here is a list of judges you want so I'll tell you I'd vote nominate them.

Then the piece of paper from his Doctor that basically was a love letter that said Trumps body is awesome

Now this...

Of and dont forget that in the intel meeting he claimed he could read the body language of seasoned CIA officials who havent been trained enough to throw off someone as smart as the Donald
Sounds like a bunch of desperate mud raking. You Hillary surrogates are pathetic.

Sounds like a bunch of desperate mud raking. You Hillary surrogates are pathetic.

Lets go over this one more time:

Trump says he CAN'T release his tax returns because of IRS audit.

IRS Audits are easily provable with a single document that reveals NOTHING about actual taxes of the Donald.

What motivation would he have to not show it? There is one most reasonable - he ISN'T being audited and he is quite directly lying to soften up the fact that the REAL reason he doesn't want to show his tax returns (like he himself said all candidates SHOULD) is because there is something quite newsworthy in them.

The only thing desperate here are your pleads of desperation.

Now this...

Mud raking? Don't you want to know anything about your candidate?

Lets go over this one more time:

Trump says he CAN'T release his tax returns because of IRS audit.

IRS Audits are easily provable with a single document that reveals NOTHING about actual taxes of the Donald.

What motivation would he have to not show it? There is one most reasonable - he ISN'T being audited and he is quite directly lying to soften up the fact that the REAL reason he doesn't want to show his tax returns (like he himself said all candidates SHOULD) is because there is something quite newsworthy in them.
Exactly.

If 2015 is under audit then simply release the previous years that are not. The audit excuse is not really very effective.

Right, examination is not an audit. He is lying. Trump doesn't pay taxes, that's why he won't release his returns

Now this...

Mud raking? Don't you want to know anything about your candidate?

He just described Trumps reality as mud raking because that shit is soooo bad

Sounds like you are just making shit up. Have any sources?

Sounds like that's exactly what the OP is saying to Rump.
He has no obligation to release his tax returns, Pogo stick, and since he predicated the tax return release on Dehydrated releasing her deleted emails, it looks like it will never happen. So you and CNN can go fuck yourselves.
All previous candidates going back to Gerald Ford did NOT predicate the release of their returns on the actions of any of the other candidates, so you just fucked yourself, didn't you?

He has no obligation to release his tax returns, Pogo stick, and since he predicated the tax return release on Dehydrated releasing her deleted emails, it looks like it will never happen. So you and CNN can go fuck yourselves.
All previous candidates going back to Gerald Ford did NOT predicate the release of their returns on the actions of any of the other candidates, so you just fucked yourself, didn't you?
Yes, Trump is just like every other candidate who ran before.

Idiot.

Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns so suck it.

Trump could easily release a copy of the letter the IRS sends announcing there will be an audit of a specific tax year. I have been audited and the letter is simple, short and divulges nothing. They can black out his address and SS number. But Kellyanne Conway became very defensive when this was suggested

Yes, Trump is just like every other candidate who ran before.

Idiot.

He's running as the Republican nominee, not an independent, idiot.

Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns so suck it.

Looks like Trump supporters are the real suckers.

Righties complain about Obama and Clinton's lack of transparency but they are ready to swallow when Donald says get down on your knees.

Forum List

Back