It's Mueller Time!

My take is this:

The R's are attacking the character of Mr Mueller

The D's are making the case for Obstruction of Justice.

The R's are making speeches for the biddable, the D's are asking questions on material facts within the report.
Evidently you are watching a different hearing than me. What I see are Democrats grandstanding by all repeating the same mantra at the end of their time that it is clear that anyone else would have been indicted. They all toss that in because Mueller isn't giving them the sound bite they desire to whip the public into an impeachment fury. This dies after today.
They got in five extra questioners to do just that, didn't they? I hope you're right about finally burying this particular pile of stinking offal.

They're angling for obstruction of justice now.

View attachment 270768
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.
An investigation into a bogus charge is illegal
What was bogus about the investigation in to the Russians interfering?

The premise Trump had anything to do with it.
121 verified contacts between the Trump Campaign and the very Russians interfering in our election, where as no other presidential candidate, has had any contacts with any Russians trying to help them, during their presidential runs.

It was unAmerican to do such, so OF COURSE the Trump campaign came under suspicion of being a witting or unwitting asset, of the Russians.

None of this will make any difference. The Democrats will continue their nonsense. They're on the cliff, and the rope is slippery.

Results will tell in November 2020.

many times during his testimony he seems unwilling to give an answer or unsure of the answer or unsure of whats in the actual report he gave .......makes you wonder if he really ran the investigation or if he was just a political figurehead on the sidelines while Struck ,Page,Weissman and other Trump haters were the ones that really ran the show !

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

What was bogus about the investigation in to the Russians interfering?

The premise Trump had anything to do with it.
121 verified contacts between the Trump Campaign and the very Russians interfering in our election, where as no other presidential candidate, has had any contacts with any Russians trying to help them, during their presidential runs.

It was unAmerican to do such, so OF COURSE the Trump campaign came under suspicion of being a witting or unwitting asset, of the Russians.
So how do you think it's going, Care4all? I'm hearing good and bad, depending on the party banner. Anything at all new here?

Dimms are begging Mueller to give them a reason to impeach for Obstruction.

This whole thing was about Trump and Putin rigging the election.

It didn’t fucking happen, but they want to get him on process crimes from a witch hunt....and the obstruction DIDNT HAPPEN. THERE WERE NO OBSTRUCTING ACTS COMMITTED BY TRUMP.

What soulless cvnts.

Obstruction of justice is a federal felony, dope.
There is no justice to obstruct on a presidential coup

WTF?.......:cuckoo:

No one forced Trump to obstruct the investigation.
Mueller himself said his investigation was never obstructed in this very hearing.

So Cite Evidence and US CODE that Defines an Obstructive Act Committed by The President which Brought The Investigation to a Halt thereby obstructing it.

Did Putin tell you to type that?

Geez you people are just illiterate about the law.

No wonder you are DemTards.

Mueller himself said his investigation was never obstructed in this very hearing.

LOL...
Trump's failure to do so does not make it any less of a crime, dope.

My take is this:

The R's are making speeches for the biddable, the D's are asking questions on material facts within the report.

Your “take” completely ignores the law and the foundation of our justice system. It puts Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone, as below the law.

You are nothing but a partisan hack.

1) Trump commuted an obstructive act when he ordered Don McGahn to fire the special counsel.

2) The obstruction act was connected to an official proceeding.

3) The act was carried out with corrupt intent.

With precision, Rep. Jeffries ticks through the three elements proving obstruction of justice

Seems clear to me

Yet it was never followed through, and Mueller never posted a Prosecution charge about it over 2 years later.

Don't continue to be dumb on this dead end.

My take is this:

What a shock, that's been your "take" for the last three years. Guess what, no one gives a crap about your take.

That's ^^^ a lie. You are one of the biddable, and you've proved to be incapable of being honest and forthright.

Oh the IRONY!!!
2C52793F-270F-49F7-B040-F6172A22D526.jpeg

“I agree with Chairman [Jerry] Nadler this morning when he said Donald Trump is not above the law,” Ratcliffe said. “But he damn sure should not be below the law, which is where Volume II of this report puts him.”

You all know the MSM will spin this all that they can. I wouldn't doubt that CNN is right on this - taking the entire quote right out of context.

:auiqs.jpg:
And knees news wont?
Hilarious

An investigation into a bogus charge is
Facepalm........christ you dopes are dumb.

There is no charge during an investigation, dope.
There has to be a charge of a criminal act that may have occurred to even have a special counsel appointed.

What Crime was Mueller Appointed to Investigate?

WTF?
No charge is required in any way to initiate an investigation.

The reasons for appointing a SC were given at the time of his appointment, dope.
Your desperation in the face of overwhelming failure is hilarious.

I'm not desperate in any way. It's you dopes who are all over the place wildy attempting to create a narrative to discredit Mueller.

Forum List

Back