It's Not a Glitch - It's a Feature

Shut the fuck up. You haven't seen shit. You don't know what the fuck you were at or talk about anything. You're just a fucking janitor aren't you.
They’re court proceedings, which means they’re public. Thing is, it takes some effort and an attention span longer than a few minutes to read, so that rules out what a lot of you idiots are willing to do.

Poor Coleytroll - you sound really upset this morning
No one believes your lies - sad.
What are you going to do when this shit all falls apart when it reaches court? (If it ever reaches court)
Well if this shit right here is in fact how the vote tallies came down (pretty sure they did) an expert for the President can easily explain this phenom being something like a one in a quadrillion probability. It becomes almost CONCLUSIVE at that point. I would love to see the counter-expert hired by Dems to rebut this:

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net going to Biden and 73% of the votes during this timeframe.

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4-600x221.jpg

What’s really odd about these entries are the huge negative entries. One entry taking away 330,153.54 votes from Biden and 37,510.39 from Trump appears to have reversed an entry a few minutes that at around midnight. Then at 12:26 and 12:30am an entry in the amount of 308,341.59 from Biden and 80,357.05 from Trump was posted and reversed. The exact same amounts. A few hours later another 230,000 votes net were added to Biden’s lead.

Then, after the big dump, all subsequent dumps follow THE EXACT SAME RATIO, of 54% Biden, 45% Trump:

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7-600x564.jpg

We also identified the exact same activity in Pennsylvania. On election night, Trump is up by 500,000 votes and leading 56%-42% with about 43% of the vote count in. Then Trump starts to get votes deducted increasing in frequency seemingly to keep the margin moving in Biden’s direction little by little. Finally, a couple days later Biden flips to the lead with 90% of the vote counted and the margin is locked in for almost all subsequent incremental counts at a 50.051 to 49.949 ratio for Biden (See portion of entries below).

PA-Late-Votes-All-Favor-Biden-600x314.jpg
They won’t even tell you where this data come from. Let’s start at step one.
Go back to this one and start here:

WE CAUGHT THEM: Part 1

See where they provided the links to their data at the top of this chart:
1605622322467.png

dos.pa.gov and //electionreturs.pa.gov/

Then go here:
WE CAUGHT THEM: Part 2
WE CAUGHT THEM: Part 3
WE CAUGHT THEM: Part 4
WE CAUGHT THEM: Part 5

If you have questions about where they got their data, let me know.

Shut the fuck up. You haven't seen shit. You don't know what the fuck you were at or talk about anything. You're just a fucking janitor aren't you.
They’re court proceedings, which means they’re public. Thing is, it takes some effort and an attention span longer than a few minutes to read, so that rules out what a lot of you idiots are willing to do.

What are you going to do when this shit all falls apart when it reaches court? (If it ever reaches court)
Well if this shit right here is in fact how the vote tallies came down (pretty sure they did) an expert for the President can easily explain this phenom being something like a one in a quadrillion probability. It becomes almost CONCLUSIVE at that point. I would love to see the counter-expert hired by Dems to rebut this:

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net going to Biden and 73% of the votes during this timeframe.

What’s really odd about these entries are the huge negative entries. One entry taking away 330,153.54 votes from Biden and 37,510.39 from Trump appears to have reversed an entry a few minutes that at around midnight. Then at 12:26 and 12:30am an entry in the amount of 308,341.59 from Biden and 80,357.05 from Trump was posted and reversed. The exact same amounts. A few hours later another 230,000 votes net were added to Biden’s lead.

Then, after the big dump, all subsequent dumps follow THE EXACT SAME RATIO, of 54% Biden, 45% Trump:

We also identified the exact same activity in Pennsylvania. On election night, Trump is up by 500,000 votes and leading 56%-42% with about 43% of the vote count in. Then Trump starts to get votes deducted increasing in frequency seemingly to keep the margin moving in Biden’s direction little by little. Finally, a couple days later Biden flips to the lead with 90% of the vote counted and the margin is locked in for almost all subsequent incremental counts at a 50.051 to 49.949 ratio for Biden (See portion of entries below).

View attachment 417430

Then go here:

Maths is hard for the moonbats.

The case.
The case is still pending dumb ass.
If it is still pending, the entire thing is in total stalemate and will not likely move forward. Defendants are usually given the opportunity to withdraw their pleas, especially when the alleged crime must have taken place during an active investigation, and the Gov. has difficulty proving the investigation was still pending, based on their own fucking documents.

Si'

View attachment 417430

Then go here:

Maths is hard for the moonbats.

Si'

The case.
The case is still pending dumb ass.
If it is still pending, the entire thing is in total stalemate and will not likely move forward. Defendants are usually given the opportunity to withdraw their pleas, especially when the alleged crime must have taken place during an active investigation, and the Gov. has difficulty proving the investigation was still pending, based on their own fucking documents.

It is not still pending -
The case was dropped by the prosecution
The judge simply refused to sign the paperwork.

Sydney Powell is not risking her considerable reputation because she already destroyed that with her ridiculous defense of Michael Flynn.
How was that "ridiculous," because of your irrational hatred of Michael Flynn?

Last edited:
No I read that it in the table you posted.
The table I posted said nothing about the ballots not meeting legal standards. You lied.

If they simply counted proper legal ballots there would be one outcome
1 number would be greater that the other, math is funny like that.
There were multiple outcomes there -

Only 1 outcome had Gore winning - describe the difference that you see

The table I posted said nothing about the ballots not meeting legal standards. You lied.

Every one of those ballots that was counted was legally cast. What differs in the scenarios is whether you recount the four counties requested by Gore or if you recount the entire state.

Summarizing the raving Gateway Pundit article: "After Trump told his voters to vote in person and Biden said to vote by mail, Biden got a much bigger share of mail-in ballot votes, so it had to be fraud! After all, look at our laughably stupid bullshit statistical analysis!".

Needless to say, non-fascists are not impressed with that line of reasoning.

So, you still have zilch in the way of evidence for fraud. You're just making it all up to support your fascist coup attempt.

Here's a thought. In your own words, tell us what the best evidence for fraud is. Then back it up with links to primary sources, instead of kook opinion rants.

It is still pending. Defendants are not always given the opportunity to withdraw their pleas, especially considering he waited for nearly 2 years to withdraw it. Powell never got a decision on her motion to withdraw the guilty plea.

In his memoirs, Boris Bazhanov, who was personal secretary to Soviet tyrant Joseph Stalin, quotes Stalin: “I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

Indeed.

President Donald Trump reiterated this week that he and his team are going to expose every instance of voter fraud they can find. Trump declared, “I concede nothing! We have a long way to go. This was a rigged election!”

More than 70% of Republicans indicate they do not trust the 2020 election results, and given the mounting evidence of fraud, that mistrust is justifiable. Undeniably, there were varying types of voter fraud, and the statistical case against a Joe Biden win also raises questions.

The Trump campaign’s focus includes questions about the Dominion vote-counting software now used to process 40% of votes nationwide. Campaign legal counsel Sidney Powell is staking her considerable reputation on the potential for undetected fraud.

The concerns stem from a “glitch” in one Michigan county, where Dominion ballot scanners and software converted an estimated 6,000 votes for Trump to Biden.

BJ's Pull quotes

According to Powell: “We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They’ve done it before. We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

When asked by “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo if the accusations can be litigated by 14 December, when the Electoral College is expected to formalize Biden’s claimed victory, Powell said, “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can’t even process it all.” She added, “I’m very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also.”

She noted that the software’s user manual instructs how “votes can be wiped away,” and concluded, “It should never have been installed anywhere.” (You can view her interview with Lou Dobbs here.)
^^^ Fake news

Facts...

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Nice post but does not address State issues and it's five days old.

Summarizing the raving Gateway Pundit article: "After Trump told his voters to vote in person and Biden said to vote by mail, Biden got a much bigger share of mail-in ballot votes, so it had to be fraud! After all, look at our laughably stupid bullshit statistical analysis!".

Needless to say, non-fascists are not impressed with that line of reasoning.

So, you still have zilch in the way of evidence for fraud. You're just making it all up to support your fascist coup attempt.

Here's a thought. In your own words, tell us what the best evidence for fraud is. Then back it up with links to primary sources, instead of kook opinion rants.
Biden/Dems appear to have received 54% of all mail-in ballots to Trump's 45%.....ON EACH DUMP....HOURS/DAYS APART.....REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT OF VOTES IN THE DUMP:

AND 50.051% to 49.949% on every dump until a certain time, then it shifts to 50.101% to 49.899% on each ballot dump:

Answer this: IF the above ratios/percentages are true, showing a nearly impossible pattern of exact percentages on each new batch of ballots counted, would you be convinced of fraud?

Every one of those ballots that was counted was legally cast. What differs in the scenarios is whether you recount the four counties requested by Gore or if you recount the entire state.
Everytime they did a count, it changed the outcome. Obviously something fishy was going on.

It is still pending. Defendants are not always given the opportunity to withdraw their pleas, especially considering he waited for nearly 2 years to withdraw it. Powell never got a decision on her motion to withdraw the guilty plea.
The DOJ dropped the case, moron. That's the bottom line.

In his memoirs, Boris Bazhanov, who was personal secretary to Soviet tyrant Joseph Stalin, quotes Stalin: “I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

Indeed.

President Donald Trump reiterated this week that he and his team are going to expose every instance of voter fraud they can find. Trump declared, “I concede nothing! We have a long way to go. This was a rigged election!”

More than 70% of Republicans indicate they do not trust the 2020 election results, and given the mounting evidence of fraud, that mistrust is justifiable. Undeniably, there were varying types of voter fraud, and the statistical case against a Joe Biden win also raises questions.

The Trump campaign’s focus includes questions about the Dominion vote-counting software now used to process 40% of votes nationwide. Campaign legal counsel Sidney Powell is staking her considerable reputation on the potential for undetected fraud.

The concerns stem from a “glitch” in one Michigan county, where Dominion ballot scanners and software converted an estimated 6,000 votes for Trump to Biden.

BJ's Pull quotes

According to Powell: “We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They’ve done it before. We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

When asked by “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo if the accusations can be litigated by 14 December, when the Electoral College is expected to formalize Biden’s claimed victory, Powell said, “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can’t even process it all.” She added, “I’m very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also.”

She noted that the software’s user manual instructs how “votes can be wiped away,” and concluded, “It should never have been installed anywhere.” (You can view her interview with Lou Dobbs here.)
^^^ Fake news

Facts...

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Nice post but does not address State issues and it's five days old.
The fake news about Dominion software flipping or deleting millions of votes is 6 days old. The report i posted refutes that nonsense.

Forum List

Back