It's not Muslims; it's white nationalists

As of July 29th, 2019 there have been 1,017 Islamic attacks in 44 countries, in which 5948 people have been killed and 6184 injured.

Tell me more about the "dangerous white nationalists".
Talk to us about America pls. All we've seen lately is white males going around shooting civilians.

I already did. Did you miss the post, or just conveniently ignore it?

Here, I'll share it again:

View attachment 271960
Hummm since then l I see is white males shooting American citizens in churches, schools, concerts, work places, garlic fairs, you name it.

And I've seen muzzy shitlords shoot up night clubs, christmas parties, military bases & art shows. Oh, and blow legs off kids at a marathon.

"White nationalism" is but a sliver compared to the 10s of millions of Muslims ready to butcher infidels at the drop of a hat, so piss off.

As of July 29th, 2019 there have been 1,017 Islamic attacks in 44 countries, in which 5948 people have been killed and 6184 injured.

Here's something you can chew on..froth at the mouth and loudly debunk...LOL:

The Facts on White Nationalism - FactCheck.org

"The issue of white nationalism came to the forefront after a gunman opened fire at two mosques in New Zealand on March 15, killing at least 50 people. In a manifesto posted by the alleged shooter, he describes himself as an “ordinary white man” whose goal was to “crush immigration and deport those invaders already living on our soil” and “ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.” In it, he answers the question of whether he is a supporter of Trump: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”"

"Cohen said he prefers to look at the issue from the perspective of an overall threat assessment. In today’s climate, he said, it’s not just a matter of tabulating the number of members of various white nationalist groups. The internet and social media have changed the game. People self-connect with ideologies espoused by hate groups online. They often act independently of those groups, he said, though they may be inspired by their messages.

So while the number of white nationalists could have remained steady, the threat they pose may be increasing, Cohen said. Whereas people with these ideas used to be isolated geographically, they are now able via the web to reach people who are disaffected and mentally unwell, inspiring them to commit violent acts.

A November report called “The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States” from the Center for Strategic and International Studies found that “the number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017. … There has also been a rise in far-right attacks in Europe, jumping 43 percent between 2016 and 2017.”

“The threat from right-wing terrorism in the United States—and Europe—appears to be rising,” wrote the report’s author, Seth G. Jones. “Of particular concern are white supremacists and anti-government extremists, such as militia groups and so-called sovereign citizens interested in plotting attacks against government, racial, religious, and political targets in the United States.”"

And still isn't in the same solar system as Islam. Once again, let me know when they start doing this:

1564429724915.jpg

"The issue of white nationalism came to the forefront after a gunman opened fire at two mosques in New Zealand on March 15, killing at least 50 people. In a manifesto posted by the alleged shooter, he describes himself as an “ordinary white man” whose goal was to “crush immigration and deport those invaders already living on our soil” and “ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.” In it, he answers the question of whether he is a supporter of Trump: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”"

"Cohen said he prefers to look at the issue from the perspective of an overall threat assessment. In today’s climate, he said, it’s not just a matter of tabulating the number of members of various white nationalist groups. The internet and social media have changed the game. People self-connect with ideologies espoused by hate groups online. They often act independently of those groups, he said, though they may be inspired by their messages.

So while the number of white nationalists could have remained steady, the threat they pose may be increasing, Cohen said. Whereas people with these ideas used to be isolated geographically, they are now able via the web to reach people who are disaffected and mentally unwell, inspiring them to commit violent acts.

A November report called “The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States” from the Center for Strategic and International Studies found that “the number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017. … There has also been a rise in far-right attacks in Europe, jumping 43 percent between 2016 and 2017.”

“The threat from right-wing terrorism in the United States—and Europe—appears to be rising,” wrote the report’s author, Seth G. Jones. “Of particular concern are white supremacists and anti-government extremists, such as militia groups and so-called sovereign citizens interested in plotting attacks against government, racial, religious, and political targets in the United States.”"

And still isn't in the same solar system as Islam. Once again, let me know when they start doing this:

View attachment 272039
The thing you get wrong..is that Islam did not fly those planes into the Towers--- A terrorist group did. they are all dead now..or in Prison forever. Do all Catholics bear the guilt for Irish bombings? It is the wholesale condemnation and demonizing of a religion...the vast majority of whom were as appalled as we were..that I object to.
As a practical matter...the more we demonize Islam..the more we play into the hands of the Radicals--thus creating our own self-fulfilling prophecy. Also..the more people like you rant and rave--the easier it is to control you..and to use you for whatever the powers that be feel they wish.

To tell the unvarnished truth..I find all religion ridiculous..and wish that people would stop using 'pie in the sky' to justify atrocity.

View attachment 272039
The thing you get wrong..is that Islam did not fly those planes into the Towers--- A terrorist group did. they are all dead now..or in Prison forever. Do all Catholics bear the guilt for Irish bombings? It is the wholesale condemnation and demonizing of a religion...the vast majority of whom were as appalled as we were..that I object to.
As a practical matter...the more we demonize Islam..the more we play into the hands of the Radicals--thus creating our own self-fulfilling prophecy. Also..the more people like you rant and rave--the easier it is to control you..and to use you for whatever the powers that be feel they wish.

To tell the unvarnished truth..I find all religion ridiculous..and wish that people would stop using 'pie in the sky' to justify atrocity.

Terrorist flew those planes into the towers in the name of their god you moron.

I will absolutely demonize Islam. It's not a religion, it's a 7th century political ideology masquerading as religion, and fuck everyone who ascribes to it and anyone who defends it.

Santino William Legan legally purchased his rifle in Nevada 3 weeks ago, authorities said - CNN

This is getting real simple. Since Muslims are not the problem, and white nationalists, led by Trump, are, the solution is dirt simple.

Just deport Trump and all of the white nationalists we can identify. They could go to Somalia to improve conditions. Problem solved. No brainer. Bigly!!!
So a Half Iranian moron is now a "white nationalist" you should try doing your own research before spewing the garbage CNN spews. Also Might Is Right isn't a "white supremacist" text its a darwinist theory book...also anti christian etc...I own a copy and have read it.

Threads like this are why I encourage leftist bed wetters to abort themselves retroactively.

They're Weapons Grade Stupid, and dangerous to the public when left unsecured.

Santino William Legan legally purchased his rifle in Nevada 3 weeks ago, authorities said - CNN

This is getting real simple. Since Muslims are not the problem, and white nationalists, led by Trump, are, the solution is dirt simple.

Just deport Trump and all of the white nationalists we can identify. They could go to Somalia to improve conditions. Problem solved. No brainer. Bigly!!!
So a Half Iranian moron is now a "white nationalist" you should try doing your own research before spewing the garbage CNN spews. Also Might Is Right isn't a "white supremacist" text its a darwinist theory book...also anti christian etc...I own a copy and have read it.
The news says he was hardest on the white people in Silicon Valley. Some white nationalist.

white supremacists/nationalists murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 per ----------------------------------------------------DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
crime and rape at much higher rates/etc
.....muslims/etc murdered more Americans in one day than were killed at Pearl Harbor
...etc etc

Does your calculation of white nationalism include the Native American atrocities or how many they killed in the Civil War?

View attachment 272039

I will absolutely demonize Islam. It's not a religion, it's a 7th century political ideology masquerading as religion, and fuck everyone who ascribes to it and anyone who defends it.
Yup...and fuck you and your ilk. You people got nothing and eventually you'll die alone, embittered..and a loser. You are on the wrong side of history..simple as that.
Your mistake..among many...is to think that your enemy is the Left---when, in fact, it is the reasonable people of this country..who are just waiting for the far right to step out of line..so we can crush you like the vermin you truly are. Antifa also..all the fringes who sing so loudly..will howl.
Have you seen what happens to a far right compound..after SWAT is done with it?
I have..we cleaned out that nest of traitors in North Idaho--and it was not the Left that did the heavy lifting. It was the LEA's--our guys---Where is the Order now, eh?

I'm on the wrong side of history for opposing a cult that straps bombs to children. Yeah, ok buddy. :rolleyes:

The rest of your babble is equally ignorant and meaningless.

View attachment 272039
Does this count? Oklahoma City?

iu

iu

View attachment 272039
Does this count?

iu

iu

Did McVeigh bomb that building in the name of Christ?

No?

Then your false equivalency is just that. Try again, retard.

View attachment 272039

Yup...and fuck you and your ilk. You people got nothing and eventually you'll die alone, embittered..and a loser. You are on the wrong side of history..simple as that.
Your mistake..among many...is to think that your enemy is the Left---when, in fact, it is the reasonable people of this country..who are just waiting for the far right to step out of line..so we can crush you like the vermin you truly are. Antifa also..all the fringes who sing so loudly..will howl.
I have..we cleaned out that nest of traitors in North Idaho--and it was not the Left that did the heavy lifting. It was the LEA's--our guys---Where is the Order now, eh?

I'm on the wrong side of history for opposing a cult that straps bombs to children. Yeah, ok buddy. :rolleyes:

do you really believe that every Muslim straps bombs to kids..or is in favor of it? How very stupid...but carry on..your ilk are never convinced.

View attachment 272039
Does this count?

iu

iu

No?

Nope..it is not... But he was a Christian...and terrorism is terrorism...simple as that. But the title of the thread is about white nationalists..right? this is what happens when they slip their leashes....only an idiot would try to justify this carnage..by bringing up some other groups terror.
But you probably wank off to McVeigh's pic...so i understand.

View attachment 272039

do you really believe that every Muslim straps bombs to kids..or is in favor of it? How very stupid...but carry on..your ilk are never convinced.

No, but I believe a significant number of them would. Over 50% of Muslims support Sharia law.

No, you will not convince me. Every day -- EVERY FUCKING DAY -- Muslims are torturing, bombing, raping, and murdering people somewhere. Over 35 THOUSAND attacks since 9/11.

But by all means, keep whimpering over "white nationalist" boogeymen.

View attachment 272039
Does this count?

iu

iu

No?

Nope..it is not... But he was a Christian...and terrorism is terrorism...simple as that. But the title of the thread is about white nationalists..right? this is what happens when they slip their leashes....only an idiot would try to justify this carnage..by bringing up some other groups terror.

I didn't justify anything you twat. What is it with you leftists putting words in people's mouths?

View attachment 272039
Does this count?

iu

iu

No?

I didn't justify anything you twat. What is it with you leftists putting words in people's mouths?
ROTFLMAO! If there is one thing that I'm not..it's a Leftist..i despise both fringes with equal fervor! Truth is..I'm a bit to the right..just a bit, mind you.
I just have an issue with knee-jerk haters who have no sense of nuance and are too stupid to see all sides of an issue..in the hopes of coming to some kind of solution.
the one thing I've not heard you say..is any sort of condemnation for what McVeigh did..or an acknowledgement that right wing terrorism is a threat. You just knee jerk to Islamic terror...

Last edited:

Sounds like a stupid idea. Deporting 10's of millions of Americans would wreck the economy and require taxation on those remaining to incredible levels.

I was 12 and in 7th Grade when I first took a lot of interest in politics. Lib friends told me about the liberal George C. Wallace's plan to deport all of the blacks back to Africa.

i thought it was stupid at age 12, deporting several times that many people is several times even stupider.

View attachment 272039

Do you want to stop being so disingenuous? No one has ever said every Muslim.

Forum List

Back