It's not racist to think most whites are racist

All racists are proud of their stand, but some are more timid than others on being brought out of their closets.

But the more timid ones are still being ferreted out, but maintaining some degree of deniability.

Something else must be in the air today, that has made this thread so effective.

The people of world war 2 Germany had their own personal justifications for their hate of the Jews. They felt quite comfortable too. This is the power that fascism has to justify the most evil in mankind.
You know less than nothing about Dixie and the Confederacy, so STFU snow Meskin.

You know less than nothing about Dixie and the Confederacy, so STFU snow Meskin.
You've been one of the most reluctant to make your statement on being a racist, but you've finally succumbed to the temptation!

Go away foreigner you have NO say in US Politics or matters.
In fact my friend, you people have granted me the greatest 'say' of all. The only way of taking that away from me is to ignore my opinions.

Let's just stay with your opinion of me not having a 'say'.

obvious-troll.jpg

All racists are proud of their stand, but some are more timid than others on being brought out of their closets.

But the more timid ones are still being ferreted out, but maintaining some degree of deniability.

Something else must be in the air today, that has made this thread so effective.

The people of world war 2 Germany had their own personal justifications for their hate of the Jews. They felt quite comfortable too. This is the power that fascism has to justify the most evil in mankind.
You actually make some sense when you aren't posting about racism. But these posts make you appear stupid and I know that you are not.

When white ppl say "But if blk ppl didn't resist. They wouldn';t get shot"

Last edited:
You actually make some sense when you aren't posting about racism. But these posts make you appear stupid and I know that you are not.
No flaky American is qualified to judge me not stupid. Those days are long past little girl. When Americans lump all people of a skin colour into a group and then condemn them, that is racism. Do you do that?
If you do then I'll judge you accordingly.
That doesn't take a lot of intelligence, it's a prerequisite for human decency.

I am so sick and tired of the thread topic that I shan't comment on it.

Just wanted to say that your illustration is really, really funny.

You said everything that there is to say without saying a single word.

Clever.
Thanks. He who says the least says the most. An Empty Wagon makes the most noise.

No flaky American is qualified to judge me not stupid. Those days are long past little girl. When Americans lump all people of a skin colour into a group and then condemn them, that is racism. Do you do that?
If you do then I'll judge you accordingly.
That doesn't take a lot of intelligence, it's a prerequisite for human decency.
STFU duck. You're drunk again. BTW ANY American eight year old is qualified to judge you stupid, stupid.

Forum List

Back