'Its Not YOUR Decision If I 'NEED' An AR-15'. Washibgton Gov Signs Constitution-Violating Bill Into Law

Professional troops aren't the militia.

Hugo's right...You're going out of your way to look fucking stoopit.
Really ? The national guard does it for free ? How long have you been this illiterate. You can’t even look the reference up ? Reading isn’t one of your strong points is it ?

No one needs an Assault Rifle -15. no one
ecd3b14339a61e0a49abb6d6d683b2dcb9fe49580171eccde61c7181fda784d4_1.jpg

Really ? The national guard does it for free ? How long have you been this illiterate. You can’t even look the reference up ? Reading isn’t one of your strong points is it ?
Reading isn’t one of your strong points is it ?
Not yours either, is it?

When they wrote the Second, did they give the Right to Keep and Bear arms to the militia, or the people?

First, you obviously have not read the Heller majority opinion.
Second, it obviously states a well regulated militia was “necessary” for a free state. We instituted the draft on several occasions based upon those ideals. Everything we do legally is based upon the constitution, something repugnants know nothing about. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 12.
Second, it obviously states a well regulated militia was “necessary” for a free state.
it also states the right was given to the people.

how did you miss that part?

Dagosa question too hard for you?
Dufus, “people“ does not mean it’s a personal right illiterate. Our militia trains with the standing army in the use of nuclear arms dumbo. It’s our PEOPLES right to be armed with the most advanced technology. It’s not a personal right dufus. You can’t have a nuclear weapon or even a full auto firearm unless you QUALIFY and it’s under the strictest of regulations.
Heller majority opinion even stipulated that Heller be allowed to keep an operable handgun in his home, IF HE QUALIFIES. DC qualifications mean he still needs to be licensed and the handgun needs to be REGISTERED. That’s no diferent then any peoples rights. Each person must QUALIFY.
Of course you have never read Heller majority opinion in its entirety. All you can do is pick and choose the easy words you can pronounce. You probably would struggle with the big words.

The constitution differentiates between peoples and personal rights. You bein* a non reader don’t get it.

Dufus, “people“ does not mean it’s a personal right illiterate. Our militia trains with the standing army in the use of nuclear arms dumbo. It’s our PEOPLES right to be armed with the most advanced technology. It’s not a personal right dufus. You can’t have a nuclear weapon or even a full auto firearm unless you QUALIFY and it’s under the strictest of regulations.
Heller majority opinion even stipulated that Heller be allowed to keep an operable handgun in his home, IF HE QUALIFIES. DC qualifications mean he still needs to be licensed and the handgun needs to be REGISTERED. That’s no diferent then any peoples rights. Each person must QUALIFY.
Of course you have never read Heller majority opinion in its entirety. All you can do is pick and choose the easy words you can pronounce. You probably would struggle with the big words.

The constitution differentiates between peoples and personal rights. You bein* a non reader don’t get it.
can't answer the question?

what are you?

a moron?

(rhetorical question)

BTW, wtf does Heller have to do with the second Amendment?

I doubt he had any input when the second was written.

Last edited:
can't answer the question?

what are you?

a moron?

(rhetorical question)

BTW, wtf does Heller have to do with the second Amendment?

I doubt he had any input when the second was written.
Your posts are as incoherent as the rest of your babble. And you call me a moron ? Geesus, take a lesson in communication.

Wel'p....one more state whose folks I won't buy from when they sell shit on eBay. Vote these assholes out or leave the Union.

Your posts are as incoherent as the rest of your babble. And you call me a moron ? Geesus, take a lesson in communication.
why do you keep bringing up Heller?

what input did that have on the Second in the1790s ?

per Heller, gun ownership is an individual right.

moron is an apt term for you.

Forum List

Back