It’s official: Trump agrees there was an insurrection - Video from today

/——/ It was a riot, not insurrection.
View attachment 899431
6euoea5ioehc1.png

Fox News: it was an insurrection.

Yep… says it was an insurrection. lol. You guys are brainwashed.

politifact has Trump at a 12% truth rate.
Event a stopped clock is correct twice a day.
/----/ I stopped reading at the links first distortion:
"In classic Trump fashion, he claimed in his New Hampshire primary victory speech Jan. 23 that Democrats used the COVID-19 pandemic to "cheat" in the 2020 presidential election. Unsurprisingly to our regular readers, his claim was Pants on Fire."
It's not a lie if Trump truly believes it. 70 million of his supporters believe it too. How many "regular readers" does PolitiFact have? And why are their opinions more valid than Trump's? Do you think PolitiFact is evenly read by liberals and conservatives, or heavily weighted to the Left? The sentence: Unsurprisingly to our regular readers, his claim was Pants on Fire. suggests that the outcome was already predicted because their readers are liberals who already hate Trump.

You should start with your strongest argument. And this is the best you have?

Finally, In 2021, they (Politifact) was moved to Left-Center Biased by MBFC based on grading conservatives more harshly than democrats.

LET'S GO SWIFTIES

Every time Trump talks he just digs himself deeper and deeper into a hole that is going be very hard to climb out of.
No, every time Trump talks, you demented ZOMBIES twist his words out of context, and take everything he says VERBATIM without any sense of nuance or sarcasm.
All you mother fuckers have is gaslighting and projection.
Keep twisting into 🥨 🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨

:rolleyes:

Another TDS thread instead of discussing how to get Biden to retire.

Biden was legally deemed too senile to stand trial. Think about that.

One headline: Biden too senile to stand trial, but just fine to be president...

Every time Trump talks he just digs himself deeper and deeper into a hole that is going be very hard to climb out of.
/----/ Does Trump see dead people and talk to them? It's NBC not Fox, saying this.
On Sunday, Biden had told a campaign-event audience in Las Vegas that he had consulted with French president François Mitterand in 2021's G7 summit about America being "back" under his leadership. That may have come as a surprise to Mitterand, who left office in 1995 and died the year after.

No, every time Trump talks, you demented ZOMBIES twist his words out of context, and take everything he says VERBATIM without any sense of nuance or sarcasm.
All you mother fuckers have is gaslighting and projection.
Keep twisting into 🥨 🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨

Another candidate who doesnt believe their own lying ears. I wonder what it is like to lie to your own self? Such a weird pathology.

Another candidate who doesnt believe their own lying ears. I wonder what it is like to lie to your own self? Such a weird pathology.

Dang, you are manic over this -
Why?

Oh yeah -

Nine Justices destroyed the idea that President Trump should not be allowed on the Presidential election ballot.
The Government itself officially declared that the current President presented as too feeble and frail to be seen as competent.

I get it Gator - carry on son.

Hey Russia, if you're listening, maybe you can find a sense of self-awareness for shifty gator, thanks.

LOL. No he didnt. You added that. You guys have gone from denying he said it to now altering it. At some point you will accept it and say its no big deal.
In case you missed the main point.

The USSC will soon rule 9-0 that Trump can't be removed from the ballot because states can't misapply the 14th Amendment.

Forum List

Back