It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

Once again, what did he say or do on the day those people swarmed the Capitol?
He told them the election was stolen. He told them to go home after the Capitol invasion, but then said that he loves them, which means he agrees with their actions, despite saying they shouldn't be violent.

The election was stolen. What Trump-supporter doesn't believe that? And how is Trump responsible for what some people did? Is he supposed to be their daddy or something? Did he send them a secret signal to swarm the Capitol building, some signal that only a Trump-supporter heard?

The whole "impeachment" thing is incredibly stupid, and won't hold up in the Senate.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.

She lost the house once and I don't think it was on her anyway. I think it should have been time for the Democrats to pick a new leader but not due to any incompetence on Pelosi's part, she's just been in the same position for awhile.

She lost seats both times. She lost it the first time because of her ignorant statement "we must pass it to find out what is it in". I have NO desire to debate the statement again but that was the day the Democrats lost the House.

Oh, she didn't lose the house, just seats. Ok. I don't think the house was lost because Pelosi made a single statement. I think it had more to do with the curse of a new president during their first midterm election.

A president with amazingly high approval ratings when he won.

Here is an article from August 2010. They mention Obama's approval in the low 40s.

Yes, they blew it. Obama, Nancy and Harry blew it.
Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.

She lost the house once and I don't think it was on her anyway. I think it should have been time for the Democrats to pick a new leader but not due to any incompetence on Pelosi's part, she's just been in the same position for awhile.

She lost seats both times. She lost it the first time because of her ignorant statement "we must pass it to find out what is it in". I have NO desire to debate the statement again but that was the day the Democrats lost the House.

Oh, she didn't lose the house, just seats. Ok. I don't think the house was lost because Pelosi made a single statement. I think it had more to do with the curse of a new president during their first midterm election.

Here is an article from August 2010. They mention Obama's approval in the low 40s.

Yes, they blew it. Obama, Nancy and Harry blew an incredible opportunity.

US President Barack Obama's approval rating over time

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.
LOL! Biden's a liar, too. But you can't seem to work up any outrage for that.
Biden said he won the election which is a fact. Dump lied and claimed he won the election.

Biden did not win the election. The Democrats cheated, therefore he is illegitimate.
Prove it.

Under the rule of law and the presumption of innocence, the accused don't have to prove their innocence. More rather, you must prove their guilt.

I'm amazed at how stupid you guys and girls are, when it comes to simple concepts like that.
You accused Biden and the dems of cheating. Prove it.
You accused Trump of inciting insurrection. Prove it.
The impeachment just proved it. Stop stalling and prove your claim.
The impeachment proved nothing except that Democrats are spoiled children. But if you think it did prove something substantive, tell it to Jamal Trulove -- the man CA AG Kamala Harris put in prison for life despite no evidence.

That is Democrat "justice". Arrive at the verdict, the evidence doesn't matter.

Trump brought the impeachment on himself because he is so incredibly stupid. He debased his presidency and threw away the election.
Yes, that's what you were told to believe.

So who do you think should be held accountable for this insurrection that took place at the Capitol. Do you believe there has to be accountability.
Yes, and this will come as a shock to you.

I believe the people who broke the law should be held responsible. That doesn't extend to people I don't like. It doesn't extend to people I disagree with. It doesn't extend to people who say things I don't like.

I believe in consistency. You can't condemn one person for saying something, then defend someone else for saying the exact same thing.

These are ideas that are not popular among the left.

So let's be honest you don't think Trump, Giuliani, Mo Brooks, etc. gave this folks the green light to do what they did?

You must admit Trump Humpin is like nothing we have ever seen in this country before, it's almost like a cult and they would follow the dude off a cliff if he asked them to.

People were murdered, do you believe that all should be charged with accessory to murder?

Yes, they blew it. Obama, Nancy and Harry blew it.

Yes, they blew it. Obama, Nancy and Harry blew an incredible opportunity.

US President Barack Obama's approval rating over time

Ok, I'm not sure what the point was then.

He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.
Biden said he won the election which is a fact. Dump lied and claimed he won the election.

Biden did not win the election. The Democrats cheated, therefore he is illegitimate.
Prove it.

Under the rule of law and the presumption of innocence, the accused don't have to prove their innocence. More rather, you must prove their guilt.

I'm amazed at how stupid you guys and girls are, when it comes to simple concepts like that.
The impeachment proved nothing except that Democrats are spoiled children. But if you think it did prove something substantive, tell it to Jamal Trulove -- the man CA AG Kamala Harris put in prison for life despite no evidence.

Trump brought the impeachment on himself because he is so incredibly stupid. He debased his presidency and threw away the election.

So who do you think should be held accountable for this insurrection that took place at the Capitol. Do you believe there has to be accountability.

I believe the people who broke the law should be held responsible. That doesn't extend to people I don't like. It doesn't extend to people I disagree with. It doesn't extend to people who say things I don't like.

I believe in consistency. You can't condemn one person for saying something, then defend someone else for saying the exact same thing.

So let's be honest you don't think Trump, Giuliani, Mo Brooks, etc. gave this folks the green light to do what they did?

You must admit Trump Humpin is like nothing we have ever seen in this country before, it's almost like a cult and they would follow the dude off a cliff if he asked them to.

People were murdered, do you believe that all should be charged with accessory to murder?
Have you tried, I dunno, reading what I wrote?

Bear in mind, the things you demand I should agree with, I believe should be applied to Democrats and Democrat special interest groups.

You will not like that.

Prove it.

It doesn't matter what happened at the Capitol protest. President is not responsible for the actions of others.

I can predict what's going to to happen: Trump won't be removed, the Senate will be required to hold a trial, the Democrats will once again look like idiots beating a dead horse, and Biden's agenda will be further delayed while Congress wastes their time on this idiotic "impeachment."

Looks like a win-win situation to me.

Prove it.

Have you tried, I dunno, reading what I wrote?

Bear in mind, the things you demand I should agree with, I believe should be applied to Democrats and Democrat special interest groups.

You will not like that.

Why would I not like that, if Biden hypes up a group of Democrats to raid the Capitol why wouldn't I want them prosecuted. Especially when folks lost their lives.

Prove it.

It doesn't matter what happened at the Capitol protest. President is not responsible for the actions of others.

I can predict what's going to to happen: Trump won't be removed, the Senate will be required to hold a trial, the Democrats will once again look like idiots beating a dead horse, and Biden's agenda will be further delayed while Congress wastes their time on this idiotic "impeachment."

I disagree. If you call for people to come to the capitol, give them a pep rally and incite them to get tough with congress then you are responsible.

It's not an impeachable offense to maintain that claim, it's the truth.
What this racist son-of-a-bitch is saying is that "Democrats didn't allow us to suppress blacks from voting, therefore Biden is illegitimate."

Prove it.

I disagree. If you call for people to come to the capitol, give them a pep rally and incite them to get tough with congress then you are responsible.

Only to Beta Boi's on the down low. There was no incitement.

Prove it.

So all of this is totally appropriate to you.

Rudy Giuliani called for "trial by combat." And the president's son, Donald Trump, Jr., warned those who are a "zero not a hero" that "we are coming for you."

So who is going to be in combat?

Who are they coming after and what are they going to do to them?

I didn’t like Trump's speech on Jan 6th... If we impeached every politician who gave a fiery speech to a crowd of partisans, DC would be deserted
How about we just impeach the politicians who give speeches that immediately result in riots attempting to prevent Congress from certifying the politicians loss?

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

And it's also official that this Congress will go down as the most corrupt and nakedly partisan in American history.

Oh, he was impeached for the same thing as last time: daring to have been President when the Democrats didn't want him to.

Prove it.

Only to Beta Boi's on the down low. There was no incitement.
Only an Omega boy would be dumb enough to believe that.

It's not an impeachable offense to maintain that claim, it's the truth.
What this racist son-of-a-bitch is saying is that "Democrats didn't allow us to suppress blacks from voting, therefore Biden is illegitimate."

You're the racist here spanky. Nobody is "suppressing" anyone's vote.

Prove it.

Prove it.

He did no such thing. Calling for a protest is now an
illegal act"? Do we not have a First Amendment that guarantees the citizens of this country the right to assemble, protest, and petition the government for a redress of grievances?

And of course he gave a speech there. But please feel free to point out the part where he said to "go to the Capitol building and break shit." He said no such thing. You're trying to read something into what he said and did, and that something is just not there.

Prove it.

My bad. You can't. :)

What can't be proven is that you have a brain. My belief is that you are a paid chinese troll. That or a bot.
No one cares what you believe.

Then why respond?

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Biden i mean Harris is going to kill the democrat party. I hope you like aoc's policies, because they are fixing to be implemented. Harris supports them, if you don't agree with them. Well look how we are being treated. Hope your happy.

He told them the election was stolen. He told them to go home after the Capitol invasion, but then said that he loves them, which means he agrees with their actions, despite saying they shouldn't be violent.

He's reading from the teleprompter right now and claiming he doesnt want violence. He wants to run again.

Forum List

Back