It's over, Deep State consumes Trump

He's giving military armory to the police.....why?

ANIFTA comes to mind.
Your are going to take down the asses with sticks and pipes with an armored tank? Seriously?

I'll play a CrusaderFrank for a moment....what if giving the police the military armor is for when Trump calls Marshall law on all of us, and / or tries to haul us away to FEMA Camps? :eek:

First he backtracked on the disaster in Afghanistan, now he's back to militarizing the police -- for our own good.

We had a good run, but it's been over for a while now.
Number one, Trump removed the silly ROEs that caused most of the deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Number two, giving cops what they need to defend themselves isn't selling out. It's common fucking sense. Should have been done long ago.

Number three, don't believe anything the media spins out to the public. They are incapable of honesty.

I can't even imagine why the NYC police, for example, would need military hardware. I lived here almost my whole life. Even when the City was truly dangerous back in the mid-70, the police managed to keep order without resorting to armor piercing rounds.

What the fuck happened to this country??

First he backtracked on the disaster in Afghanistan, now he's back to militarizing the police -- for our own good.

Number one, Trump removed the silly ROEs that caused most of the deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Number two, giving cops what they need to defend themselves isn't selling out. It's common fucking sense. Should have been done long ago.

Number three, don't believe anything the media spins out to the public. They are incapable of honesty.

I can't even imagine why the NYC police, for example, would need military hardware. I lived here almost my whole life. Even when the City was truly dangerous back in the mid-70, the police managed to keep order without resorting to armor piercing rounds.

police decided they had to be better armed than the criminals

I'm not cheering about military kit for the police, but the theory is that the criminals are using armor piercing rounds, so the cops need them, too. Keep selling those guns and ammo, fellas.

Obama happened....

I'm not cheering about military kit for the police, but the theory is that the criminals are using armor piercing rounds, so the cops need them, too. Keep selling those guns and ammo, fellas.
I agree OL, But longer sentences will help a lot too. The really violent scum the ones with the ability to kill police have usually been incarcerated before and released. Stop releasing them, keep them behind bars, they know who the bad ones are.

I've kinda always known that it was the role of Dims to increase crime by taking morals out of society, letting fugitives run free, and destroying the economy, and it is the role of the Pubes to then create a police state to maintain order.

Together they will create a police state utopia.

ANIFTA comes to mind.
Your are going to take down the asses with sticks and pipes with an armored tank? Seriously?

I'll play a CrusaderFrank for a moment....what if giving the police the military armor is for when Trump calls Marshall law on all of us, and / or tries to haul us away to FEMA Camps? :eek:
They are mostly defensive weapons & armor.
Take the grenade launchers for example. They are retrofitted to launch non lethals for crowd control or dispersal.

ANIFTA comes to mind.

Take the grenade launchers for example. They are retrofitted to launch non lethals for crowd control or dispersal.
More pepper ball shooters.

ANIFTA comes to mind.

HOW do you know that? Did Sessions list what he ok'd to sell to them?

ANIFTA comes to mind.

HOW do you know that? Did Sessions list what he ok'd to sell to them?
I've read news articles. Perhaps you should try it rather that spouting off hyperbolic bullshit.

Forum List

Back