🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

it's starting

Who told you that? Our government? :lol::lol::lol:

What did she do?

simple----she violated her oath of silence-----a disgusting criminal

What classified material did she release?

It does not have to be "classified" During the time I was in the navy---
I was an officer privy to LOTS OF UNCLASSIFIED information----which---should
I discuss it publically----could result in criminal prosecution. Any information
to which I had access or learned in my capacity------which is in any way
a matter of controversy-------is just one of the categories of information which I
am barred from discussing. I would be barred from discussing some of it, also-
--by various state and federal laws-----if I stated "that admiral has a mole on his ass"----
the admiral could sue me.....but beyond the civil suit------the federal government could go
after me for violating military law TOO
state and federal laws

so ??? the former FBI translator is a criminal-----what is your point???

Who told you that? Our government? :lol::lol::lol:

What did she do?

simple----she violated her oath of silence-----a disgusting criminal
Her oath was to the Constitution, remember?
She was solicited to alter her translations, and she reported that to her superiors.
She was Classified, and those who encouraged her to commit treason went unpunished.

Fellow posters----a little news report I consider very important----on aol news---
Russian military experts have entered Syria for the purpose of helping
the Assad regime knock ISIS (now called "MUSLIM CALIPHATE" )
out of Syria. To me this move marks an escalation of an impending
blood tsunami and a huge circus 1001 Arabian nights style

Source?

Fellow posters----a little news report I consider very important----on aol news---

Source?
''

it was on the aol news page----sorry---I did not note the source-----you want me
to search? -------it would be nice if you answer ----"don't bother"-----
Happy fourth-------picnic pending??? I do believe that there is a giant
picnic and fireworks show pending -----in but not limited to Iraq----and for Russia
to ignore it--------not likely

Source?
''

it was on the aol news page----sorry---I did not note the source-----you want me
picnic and fireworks show pending -----in but not limited to Iraq----and for Russia
July 28th in the big 100 for the War to End All War.
Did you know Wall Street controls the South, and the South controls the country (USA)
Happy flag day:lol:

''

Did you know Wall Street controls the South, and the South controls the country (USA)

Sorry you didn't push yourself in your younger days, Herr George. There were so many opportunities available in Los Angeles/

By the way, isn't the offical Flag Day for this great country on June 14th. Strange how Herr George keeps on dissing this country, when there are millions of people around the world who would love to take his place. We see how successful many of these immigrants have been by dint of their hard work. Some people are just not willing to work hard and want the taxpayers to help them instead.

''

Sorry you didn't push yourself in your younger days, Herr George. There were so many opportunities available in Los Angeles/

By the way, isn't the offical Flag Day for this great country on June 14th. Strange how Herr George keeps on dissing this country, when there are millions of people around the world who would love to take his place. We see how successful many of these immigrants have been by dint of their hard work. Some people are just not willing to work hard and want the taxpayers to help them instead.
Ha$bara $al would have been sooooo much happier hangin' with Hitler:lol:

"As James Baldwin so forcefully told William Buckley Jr.
and the members of the Cambridge Union in 1965:
‘From a very literal point of view, the harbours and the
ports and the railroads of the country – the economy,
especially in the South – could not conceivably be what
they are if it had not been (and this is still so) for cheap
labour. I am speaking very seriously, and this is not an
overstatement: I picked cotton, I carried it to the
market, I built the railroads under someone else’s whip
for nothing. For nothing.’"

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster68/lob68-founding-fathers.pdf

Ha$bara $al would have been sooooo much happier hangin' with Hitler:lol:

"As James Baldwin so forcefully told William Buckley Jr.
and the members of the Cambridge Union in 1965:
‘From a very literal point of view, the harbours and the
ports and the railroads of the country – the economy,
especially in the South – could not conceivably be what
they are if it had not been (and this is still so) for cheap
labour. I am speaking very seriously, and this is not an
overstatement: I picked cotton, I carried it to the
market, I built the railroads under someone else’s whip
for nothing. For nothing.’"

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster68/lob68-founding-fathers.pdf

But, Herr Georgie (who thinks he is bright by typing dollar signs when even a monkey can do it) would hae felt right at home being a guard in a concentration camp where he could yell Mach Schnell to his favorite scapegoats, the Jews. He might even have finally gotten himself a girlfriend, such as Ilsa Koch, known as the Bitch of Buchenwald.

By the way, Herr George, my father-in-law was in the OSS (now known as the CIA) and was dropped into Europe to take the place of a dead Nazi soldier. He sure did a lot of damage to the Nazi transportation system in Belgium and Holland. If Herr George was around during World War II, he would have been hiding under his bed. After all, a guy who faked a bad back (as claimed by Herr George) after only ten days of basic training because he missed the Hood would certainly not have joined up like so many brave Americans did to fight the Nazis.

Forum List

Back