it's the media's fault ...

I guess the left prefers to grant things before vetting anyone.
The donations were given and Trump offered the proof. The media is more interested in ripping him than admitting they were out of line. Didn't they first accuse him of not donating at all or not the amount he claimed? Now they are bitching because it wasn't fast enough.

Trump rips 'sleaze' media as he reads list of veterans charities that received $5.6 Million in donations

That is one (among others') thing that is great about Trump............when the media tells him to jump, he refuses to answer with 'how high?'
Our propagandist media has yet to figure this out...............

when the media asks Donnie a ligit question he whines and the trumpbots back him 100%

I guess the left prefers to grant things before vetting anyone.
The donations were given and Trump offered the proof. The media is more interested in ripping him than admitting they were out of line. Didn't they first accuse him of not donating at all or not the amount he claimed? Now they are bitching because it wasn't fast enough.

Trump rips 'sleaze' media as he reads list of veterans charities that received $5.6 Million in donations

That is one (among others') thing that is great about Trump............when the media tells him to jump, he refuses to answer with 'how high?'
Our propagandist media has yet to figure this out...............

when the media asks Donnie a ligit question he whines and the trumpbots back him 100%

Telling the truth about donations is not whining..........please learn the difference.

Gowdy is the media? I didn't know that. When did he become a journalist?

when didnt benghazi get full coverage in the meda ... must have been the FULL 13 hour congressional hearing that was on tv
It DESERVED to get full media coverage (although msnbc routinely ignored the story) because Americans died in a terrorist attack while Clinton and Obama ignored their pleas for help. Trump is attacked routinely for things he hasn't even done or have nothing to do with governing, and as far as I know, he hasn't caused the death of any Ambassadors.
How much coverage did the media give over Christie's Bridgegate scandal by comparison?
Nice try, moron. :lol:
Do you actually understand what you read? Or has the Trump Campaign seized your brain? My point is the media made a huge deal over Bridgegate, which was literally nothing to do with Christie and has virtually ignored Benghazi and every other Clinton scandal.

Not really true.

CrimsonHexagon1.jpg

Study: Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, gets the most negative media coverage

It DESERVED to get full media coverage (although msnbc routinely ignored the story) because Americans died in a terrorist attack while Clinton and Obama ignored their pleas for help. Trump is attacked routinely for things he hasn't even done or have nothing to do with governing, and as far as I know, he hasn't caused the death of any Ambassadors.
How much coverage did the media give over Christie's Bridgegate scandal by comparison?
Nice try, moron. :lol:
Do you actually understand what you read? Or has the Trump Campaign seized your brain? My point is the media made a huge deal over Bridgegate, which was literally nothing to do with Christie and has virtually ignored Benghazi and every other Clinton scandal.
I stand corrected. I figured your hatred for Trump had turned you into a liberal.
Trump is a liberal. Carry on
Sure he is, that's why they all want him dead.

Forum List

Back