It's Time For Blacks To Apologize For "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Campaign

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police in a manner that didn't really give him much chance to put his hands up.
That of course is a lie. Garner had every opportunity to comply.
He was standing on a sidewalk minding his own business. He was approached by cops because someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes ( A life sentence if caught ). When questioned by the cops, he explained that he was doing nothing wrong and that he was minding his own business and that they had no right to harass him. He had been reported for the same thing before. But, due to unnecessary force ( there were several cops present at the time ) and cops playing judge, jury, and executioner, he was never given his day in court. The results was a death penalty, an instant death penalty, for allegedly selling individual cigarettes that belonged to him, wasn't stolen cigarettes, and he wasn't forcing anyone to buy them. Justice? Do we execute on the spot, without allowing for a defense of the charges?

The whole case revolves around a greedy state government that claimed to need the tax revenue from the sale of very expensive cigarettes. If it weren't for the greed of tax collectors, cigarettes would be affordable and people wouldn't be bringing them from out of state and selling them on the street. So, the root cause of death, is nothing short of greed and the excessive revenue generating of the state government that raised the taxes on cigarettes.

He wasnt minding his own business he was breaking the law....repeatedly.
There was no evidence of that. Someone had reported him several times for selling them, but there wasn't any proof other than someone else's word. I don't believe that he was convicted for doing it in the past. Was he? And, where's the proof that he was doing it at the time the cops approached him the day he died?

If I remember correctly he was reported by the owner of the store he was camped out in front of selling cigarettes.
Which not only is against the law it was hurting the store owners business,who pays taxes I might add.
He brought on his own death a multiple of ways. He was very unhealthy from the life he led,he was committing crimes and he resisted arrest.
Had he not made these personal choices he'd be alive today.
But, there was no evidence to support the allegations of the store owner. There was nothing to indicate guilt. It was one person's word against another, that's it. And, whatever was said by the store owner, certainly didn't warrant a life sentence, given without a day in court. His death was caused by the direct actions of the cops present. The video clearly shows that to be true. And, his heath issues were aggravated by the actions of the cops. He didn't just collapse on the sidewalk and die of natural causes. Again, there was no evidence of him committing a crime. It was one person's word against another person's word.

He was standing on a sidewalk minding his own business. He was approached by cops because someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes ( A life sentence if caught ). When questioned by the cops, he explained that he was doing nothing wrong and that he was minding his own business and that they had no right to harass him. He had been reported for the same thing before. But, due to unnecessary force ( there were several cops present at the time ) and cops playing judge, jury, and executioner, he was never given his day in court. The results was a death penalty, an instant death penalty, for allegedly selling individual cigarettes that belonged to him, wasn't stolen cigarettes, and he wasn't forcing anyone to buy them. Justice? Do we execute on the spot, without allowing for a defense of the charges?

The whole case revolves around a greedy state government that claimed to need the tax revenue from the sale of very expensive cigarettes. If it weren't for the greed of tax collectors, cigarettes would be affordable and people wouldn't be bringing them from out of state and selling them on the street. So, the root cause of death, is nothing short of greed and the excessive revenue generating of the state government that raised the taxes on cigarettes.

There was no evidence of that. Someone had reported him several times for selling them, but there wasn't any proof other than someone else's word. I don't believe that he was convicted for doing it in the past. Was he? And, where's the proof that he was doing it at the time the cops approached him the day he died?

If I remember correctly he was reported by the owner of the store he was camped out in front of selling cigarettes.
Which not only is against the law it was hurting the store owners business,who pays taxes I might add.
He brought on his own death a multiple of ways. He was very unhealthy from the life he led,he was committing crimes and he resisted arrest.
But, there was no evidence to support the allegations of the store owner. There was nothing to indicate guilt. It was one person's word against another, that's it. And, whatever was said by the store owner, certainly didn't warrant a life sentence, given without a day in court. His death was caused by the direct actions of the cops present. The video clearly shows that to be true. And, his heath issues were aggravated by the actions of the cops. He didn't just collapse on the sidewalk and die of natural causes. Again, there was no evidence of him committing a crime. It was one person's word against another person's word.

He was convicted multiple times and he'd spent years in prison.

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police in a manner that didn't really give him much chance to put his hands up.

He was breaking the law. A bad law created by Democrats, but still a law.

Does the law mean anything to you???

Obviously not!!
I don't believe that he was ever convicted of selling individual cigarettes, was he? And, where's the evidence that he was breaking the law when he was approached by the cops that killed him? Someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes, but there was no evidence to back up that allegation. The only video made public shows him standing on the sidewalk minding his own business when approached by the cops.

Yes, the law, and laws, mean a lot to me. I behave myself and do not get into trouble. I have never been convicted of a crime, nor have I ever served time in the big house. I obey the laws, and stay out of trouble. I have a clean record. Questions?

The guy had a lengthy criminal record. Who you going to believe,the store owner or the criminal?
I believe hard rock solid undeniable undisputable evidence. His record had no bearing on the day he was murdered. I believe proof, and not just the word of someone that may or may not have a dog in the fight.

The most common recipient of excessive force is a black person killed by another black person.
Whatever. I realise Jim Crow wasn't that long ago and the police were the entity charged with enforcing it. Cultures take a while to change.
Jim Crow ended effectively in 1964. Thats over 50 years ago. No one serving as a police officer then is still serving today.
Do you just make up shit that fits your preconceived notions?

Not really. The laws changed in 1964 but the culture of hateful racism lives on. It is effectively getting less and less with each generation.

How does that mean guilt on the day he was murdered? His past record doesn't mean that he was breaking the law the day he died. We have many people walking around in society that have at one time or another broke the law. Do we kill of them for that?

It is not a lie that he roughed up a tiny store keeper 1/3 his size.

It is not a lie that Instant Karma had his ass dead in the street like the rabid animal he was.

It is not a lie that the world is a better, safer place without him.

It's also not a lie that the Ferguson police department has a long history of racism.

How about we apply justice objectively?
When only 11% of a community finds local elections important enough to participate, that community has no right or reason to bitch about anything.
Ah, but they can complain how others vote. Regardless of who votes, or how many vote, EVERYONE is affected by the outcome, everyone. Look at how many voted for Mr. Obama, yet ALL of us are adversely affected, every single one of us.

That works both ways. If I didnt vote for obama it's not my fault he's fucking everything up. If I didnt vote at all I have no room to complain.
All of us should vote, every single one of us. We have an obligation to this nation, and to each other to vote. It's not so much whether one votes or doesn't vote, it's who they vote for that's the important part. Those that vote for professional politicians, not only harm themselves, but they also harm this nation and her citizens. Yes, voting is very important, but our votes are important enough that we should not play into the hands of those that have absolutely no intent to serve us, but every intention to serve themselves.
So this is about getting out the black vote in actuality.

This isn't about justice, but instead it's a way of getting blacks to get involved in politics.

That is downright criminal you know. That is classified as a criminal conspiracy. A felony.

:deal:

He was breaking the law. A bad law created by Democrats, but still a law.

Does the law mean anything to you???

Obviously not!!
I don't believe that he was ever convicted of selling individual cigarettes, was he? And, where's the evidence that he was breaking the law when he was approached by the cops that killed him? Someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes, but there was no evidence to back up that allegation. The only video made public shows him standing on the sidewalk minding his own business when approached by the cops.

Yes, the law, and laws, mean a lot to me. I behave myself and do not get into trouble. I have never been convicted of a crime, nor have I ever served time in the big house. I obey the laws, and stay out of trouble. I have a clean record. Questions?

The guy had a lengthy criminal record. Who you going to believe,the store owner or the criminal?

Acually Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny. At the time of his death, Garner was out on bail after being charged with illegally selling cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession and false impersonation. He did not die at the scene of the confrontation. He suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.

The most common recipient of excessive force is a black person killed by another black person.
Whatever. I realise Jim Crow wasn't that long ago and the police were the entity charged with enforcing it. Cultures take a while to change.
Jim Crow ended effectively in 1964. Thats over 50 years ago. No one serving as a police officer then is still serving today.

Not really. The laws changed in 1964 but the culture of hateful racism lives on. It is effectively getting less and less with each generation.
The claimj was that police who enforced Jim Crow would continue to be racists. I showed there are no police officers today who enforced Jim Crow.
Try not to move goalposts, kay?

When only 11% of a community finds local elections important enough to participate, that community has no right or reason to bitch about anything.
How much of a community needs to vote before it has a right to bitch at unconstitutional treatment?

Yes, vote the honkies out and replace them with even more corrupt blacks.

How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.

Thank you.

How many of these same people apologized for the second part of the report showing the police department engaged in racist emails, frequently and routinely harassed and charge blacks with shit like Jaywalking to boost their budgets.

None?!? You didnt hear one of these "the govt is out to get me" patriots speak up about it? You know why? Because they think as long as their rights arent fucked with then its ok...It MUST BE a reason for cops to violate others? Right?

Because cops are inherently good and blacks are inherently bad. So anything goes

How does that mean guilt on the day he was murdered? His past record doesn't mean that he was breaking the law the day he died. We have many people walking around in society that have at one time or another broke the law. Do we kill of them for that?

It shows his willingness to break the law.
Maybe if he wasnt such an idiot he would have moved his operation to another street corner.

How much of a community needs to vote before it has a right to bitch at unconstitutional treatment?

Can someone point to a community that replaced white officials with black ones and the blacks in that community ended up better off?

It's also not a lie that the Ferguson police department has a long history of racism.

How about we apply justice objectively?
Ah, but they can complain how others vote. Regardless of who votes, or how many vote, EVERYONE is affected by the outcome, everyone. Look at how many voted for Mr. Obama, yet ALL of us are adversely affected, every single one of us.

That works both ways. If I didnt vote for obama it's not my fault he's fucking everything up. If I didnt vote at all I have no room to complain.
All of us should vote, every single one of us. We have an obligation to this nation, and to each other to vote. It's not so much whether one votes or doesn't vote, it's who they vote for that's the important part. Those that vote for professional politicians, not only harm themselves, but they also harm this nation and her citizens. Yes, voting is very important, but our votes are important enough that we should not play into the hands of those that have absolutely no intent to serve us, but every intention to serve themselves.
So this is about getting out the black vote in actuality.

This isn't about justice, but instead it's a way of getting blacks to get involved in politics.

That is downright criminal you know. That is classified as a criminal conspiracy. A felony.

:deal:
It has absolutely nothing to do with black votes, NONE. You can add racial overtones to the discussion if it blows your skirt up and gives you a warm feeling, but the votes, or voting, is citizens, all citizens, of all races, religion, and skin color.

Can someone point to a community that replaced white officials with black ones and the blacks in that community ended up better off?

Yeah but they were burned to the ground by whites who wanted the blacks to suceed

The claimj was that police who enforced Jim Crow would continue to be racists. I showed there are no police officers today who enforced Jim Crow.

Racist attitudes are passed down from generation to generation. Just because laws were changed doesn't mean attitudes did. You can't legislate morality or ignore the fact that racist assholes pass their racism on to their children.

Racist attitudes are passed down from generation to generation. Just because laws were changed doesn't mean attitudes did. You can't legislate morality or ignore the fact that racist assholes pass their racism on to their children.

Maybe in some cases. It's also learned behavior,all you have to do is pay attention and you cant help but see the disparity in criminal activity between the races.

Maybe in some cases. It's also learned behavior,all you have to do is pay attention and you cant help but see the disparity in criminal activity between the races.

POVERTY, NOT RACE, TIED TO HIGH CRIME RATES IN URBAN COMMUNITIES

nf poverty crime FEBRUARY

And which group is more likely to be poor? Yeah....

And which group is more likely to be poor? Yeah....

Former slaves?

Thats so patently absurd as to be self refutiing.

Forum List

Back