It's Time For Blacks To Apologize For "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Campaign

ferguson-dont-shoot-cartoon-sack.jpg

The left has created a media campaign against cops over a bold-faced lie, and it's time they collectively admit their deceit and apologize for all of the deaths and destruction they have caused.

Since it has been proved in court and in the news on multiple occasions that Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender, and that he was actually guilty of not only robbery, but of attacking a police-officer when he was shot and killed, don't you think it's time that the perpetrators of this hoax (The Obama Administration, Eric Holder, Black Members of Congress, St Louis Rams Football Players) apologize for the outright lie that "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is????

Just like Man-made Global Warming, this farce is based off of a pack of lies, and it's about time that the people that started this lie, and used it for nefarious perposes, apologize for all of the trouble that has resulted from it.

Community-Relations.jpg
In my opinion, the gesture is a statement concerning the collective actions of police, and not just that one incident. Yes, it did start with the case of Wilson/Brown, but has since moved on to other areas of the country as a reminder of police actions everywhere. I don't believe that the gesture is confined to Missouri. I believe that the gesture spread because police are practicing the same conduct nationwide, and folks have had enough of "trigger happy cops". No one can deny police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, getting a free pass in our judicial system, and other conduct that cops arrest others for.

We can single out any one incident and defend cops, but no one can defend the general conduct reported and recorded daily all across this nation. An apology works both ways. How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.
Really? Collective actions of police?

How often do you hear of a police officer shooting an innocent black man who had his hands up and defenseless?

Now, if the narrative were something along the lines of "don't harass me because I am black"...then I would accept your post as one with validity.

But the gesture of "hands up don't shoot" implies one thing and one thing only.....an individual with his/her hands in the air begging for their lives.

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police in a manner that didn't really give him much chance to put his hands up.
That of course is a lie. Garner had every opportunity to comply.
He was standing on a sidewalk minding his own business. He was approached by cops because someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes ( A life sentence if caught ). When questioned by the cops, he explained that he was doing nothing wrong and that he was minding his own business and that they had no right to harass him. He had been reported for the same thing before. But, due to unnecessary force ( there were several cops present at the time ) and cops playing judge, jury, and executioner, he was never given his day in court. The results was a death penalty, an instant death penalty, for allegedly selling individual cigarettes that belonged to him, wasn't stolen cigarettes, and he wasn't forcing anyone to buy them. Justice? Do we execute on the spot, without allowing for a defense of the charges?

The whole case revolves around a greedy state government that claimed to need the tax revenue from the sale of very expensive cigarettes. If it weren't for the greed of tax collectors, cigarettes would be affordable and people wouldn't be bringing them from out of state and selling them on the street. So, the root cause of death, is nothing short of greed and the excessive revenue generating of the state government that raised the taxes on cigarettes.
Fact is, he had many days in court, and continued to be a scofflaw.

Then he resisted a lawful arrest.

Tough shit.

I'm not totally sure that it is, or ever was a lie. Law enforcement investigating law enforcement doesn't impress me, nor does it represent gospel truth. We were only given one side of the story, the dead man couldn't give his. No one actually saw Mr. Brown reach for the officer's weapon, since that took place inside the patrol car and no one could see what was taking place at the time. The blood could've happened due to Mr. Wilson scratching or injuring Mr. Brown. We have no video evidence, only the word of the cops that did the shooting. Also, many witnesses were dismissed for allegedly lying or misrepresenting the truth. Yet, two construction workers seen on video a second after the shooting, clearly said to the camera that Mr. Brown did indeed have his hands raised at the time of the shooting. Yet, no more was ever heard from those two eye witnesses.

Yes, I still have doubts as to what actually took place the few seconds before the killing of Mr. Brown. His head being down could have been due to severe pain from the first shot, and not due to a "charging stance" as some have claimed. There were witnesses for both sides, but some witnesses were dismissed because they had versions that differed from that of Mr. Wilson, the only person that could say for sure exactly what happened inside the patrol car.

When one branch of law enforcement investigates another branch of law enforcement, yes, there is a question as to the validity of findings. Remember, no independent outside sources were used to examine evidence. The Department of Justice, Missouri state labs and investigators, and local authorities conducted the inquiry. So, considering that scenario, yes, there is doubt as to what actually took place. Also, if anything is based on a lie, as you put it, the "lie" is still disputable as to whether it is a lie or not.

It is not a lie that he roughed up a tiny store keeper 1/3 his size.

It is not a lie that Instant Karma had his ass dead in the street like the rabid animal he was.

It is not a lie that the world is a better, safer place without him.

It's also not a lie that the Ferguson police department has a long history of racism.

How about we apply justice objectively?
When only 11% of a community finds local elections important enough to participate, that community has no right or reason to bitch about anything.
Ah, but they can complain how others vote. Regardless of who votes, or how many vote, EVERYONE is affected by the outcome, everyone. Look at how many voted for Mr. Obama, yet ALL of us are adversely affected, every single one of us.

That works both ways. If I didnt vote for obama it's not my fault he's fucking everything up. If I didnt vote at all I have no room to complain.
All of us should vote, every single one of us. We have an obligation to this nation, and to each other to vote. It's not so much whether one votes or doesn't vote, it's who they vote for that's the important part. Those that vote for professional politicians, not only harm themselves, but they also harm this nation and her citizens. Yes, voting is very important, but our votes are important enough that we should not play into the hands of those that have absolutely no intent to serve us, but every intention to serve themselves.

The Left has been wrong about virtually every issue for the last 75 years. They have never apologized for supporting Stalin, for selling out the south Vietnamese, for supporting the North Vietnamese, for Bill Clinton's rapes, etc etc. Why would they apologize for this?
If they can't apologize for this, then they can't apologize for anything other than America..... to our enemies.
Republicans never apologized for Iraq. For letting Bin Laden go. For voter suppression. For the huge deficit.
But Republicans want blacks to apologize for being shot while unarmed?
artwork1.jpeg

It is not a lie that he roughed up a tiny store keeper 1/3 his size.

It is not a lie that Instant Karma had his ass dead in the street like the rabid animal he was.

It is not a lie that the world is a better, safer place without him.

It's also not a lie that the Ferguson police department has a long history of racism.

How about we apply justice objectively?
When only 11% of a community finds local elections important enough to participate, that community has no right or reason to bitch about anything.
Ah, but they can complain how others vote. Regardless of who votes, or how many vote, EVERYONE is affected by the outcome, everyone. Look at how many voted for Mr. Obama, yet ALL of us are adversely affected, every single one of us.

That works both ways. If I didnt vote for obama it's not my fault he's fucking everything up. If I didnt vote at all I have no room to complain.
All of us should vote, every single one of us. We have an obligation to this nation, and to each other to vote. It's not so much whether one votes or doesn't vote, it's who they vote for that's the important part. Those that vote for professional politicians, not only harm themselves, but they also harm this nation and her citizens. Yes, voting is very important, but our votes are important enough that we should not play into the hands of those that have absolutely no intent to serve us, but every intention to serve themselves.

I will agree that at this point it doesnt matter when if comes to left and right.
They're both out to fuck over the American people.
We need to go back to a constitutional form of government.
Elections wont do that.

The left has created a media campaign against cops over a bold-faced lie, and it's time they collectively admit their deceit and apologize for all of the deaths and destruction they have caused.

Since it has been proved in court and in the news on multiple occasions that Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender, and that he was actually guilty of not only robbery, but of attacking a police-officer when he was shot and killed, don't you think it's time that the perpetrators of this hoax (The Obama Administration, Eric Holder, Black Members of Congress, St Louis Rams Football Players) apologize for the outright lie that "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is????

Just like Man-made Global Warming, this farce is based off of a pack of lies, and it's about time that the people that started this lie, and used it for nefarious perposes, apologize for all of the trouble that has resulted from it.

Community-Relations.jpg
American Blacks have been so isolated from society by you-know-who that there is no pressure for them to apologize for anything.

Part of the isolation is the feeling that you don't have to play by the normal rules, evidently because your isolators think you can't handle them. This is why you'll never see any on Left criticize this epidemic refusal to do something as basic as follow the orders of a police officer. When you spend your entire life free from criticism by so many, it will affect your behavior.

Instead, look at what the Left is doing: Rather than admit they were wrong, they are saying that the GJ decision was wrong. That one claim absolves them of any guilt across the board. And what does that ultimately do? It enables further bad behavior in the future. Obviously.

Those who claim to "care" so much have caused, and continue to cause American Blacks grave damage.

Obama talked protesters into continuing the "protests" and it resulted in rioting.

This campaign is designed to get a bunch of idiots to resist arrest. People are going to die because of this piece of shit in the Whitehouse. He needs to apologize first and foremost.

How often do you hear of a police officer shooting an innocent black man who had his hands up and defenseless?
Youtube has quite a few clips of police behaving badly. Beating up people without apparent provocation and shooting unarmed people. Guess who are the usual recipients of excessive force.

Community-Relations.jpg
American Blacks have been so isolated from society by you-know-who that there is no pressure for them to apologize for anything.

Part of the isolation is the feeling that you don't have to play by the normal rules, evidently because your isolators think you can't handle them. This is why you'll never see any on Left criticize this epidemic refusal to do something as basic as follow the orders of a police officer. When you spend your entire life free from criticism by so many, it will affect your behavior.

Instead, look at what the Left is doing: Rather than admit they were wrong, they are saying that the GJ decision was wrong. That one claim absolves them of any guilt across the board. And what does that ultimately do? It enables further bad behavior in the future. Obviously.

Those who claim to "care" so much have caused, and continue to cause American Blacks grave damage.

Obama talked protesters into continuing the "protests" and it resulted in rioting.

This campaign is designed to get a bunch of idiots to resist arrest. People are going to die because of this piece of shit in the Whitehouse. He needs to apologize first and foremost.
The assumption is that they are trying to bring people together, to heal wounds.

They are not.

Community-Relations.jpg
In my opinion, the gesture is a statement concerning the collective actions of police, and not just that one incident. Yes, it did start with the case of Wilson/Brown, but has since moved on to other areas of the country as a reminder of police actions everywhere. I don't believe that the gesture is confined to Missouri. I believe that the gesture spread because police are practicing the same conduct nationwide, and folks have had enough of "trigger happy cops". No one can deny police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, getting a free pass in our judicial system, and other conduct that cops arrest others for.

We can single out any one incident and defend cops, but no one can defend the general conduct reported and recorded daily all across this nation. An apology works both ways. How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.

Now, if the narrative were something along the lines of "don't harass me because I am black"...then I would accept your post as one with validity.

But the gesture of "hands up don't shoot" implies one thing and one thing only.....an individual with his/her hands in the air begging for their lives.

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police in a manner that didn't really give him much chance to put his hands up.
He was standing on a sidewalk minding his own business. He was approached by cops because someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes ( A life sentence if caught ). When questioned by the cops, he explained that he was doing nothing wrong and that he was minding his own business and that they had no right to harass him. He had been reported for the same thing before. But, due to unnecessary force ( there were several cops present at the time ) and cops playing judge, jury, and executioner, he was never given his day in court. The results was a death penalty, an instant death penalty, for allegedly selling individual cigarettes that belonged to him, wasn't stolen cigarettes, and he wasn't forcing anyone to buy them. Justice? Do we execute on the spot, without allowing for a defense of the charges?

The whole case revolves around a greedy state government that claimed to need the tax revenue from the sale of very expensive cigarettes. If it weren't for the greed of tax collectors, cigarettes would be affordable and people wouldn't be bringing them from out of state and selling them on the street. So, the root cause of death, is nothing short of greed and the excessive revenue generating of the state government that raised the taxes on cigarettes.

He was breaking the law. A bad law created by Democrats, but still a law.

Does the law mean anything to you???

Obviously not!!

Youtube has quite a few clips of police behaving badly. Beating up people without apparent provocation and shooting unarmed people. Guess who are the usual recipients of excessive force.
And you believe everything you see on YouTube?

Apparently so....

Any large city newspaper has numerous articles on black people behaving badly.

Usually they are behaving badly towards other black people, so nobody gives a shit.

The most common recipient of excessive force is a black person killed by another black person.

How much of a community needs to vote before it has a right to bitch at unconstitutional treatment?

The most common recipient of excessive force is a black person killed by another black person.
Whatever. I realise Jim Crow wasn't that long ago and the police were the entity charged with enforcing it. Cultures take a while to change.

Yes, he was guilty of robbery, and should have been arrested. No one has denied that he robbed a store. He should have been given his day in court, convicted, and sentenced, the same as anyone that robs a store. But, it was not armed robbery, he had no weapon, and was unarmed when shot and killed.

The rest of your comment doesn't merit a response.

He was shown in court, according to multiple witnesses, not to be helpless and unarmed, but aggressive, extremely dangerous, and willing to threaten the life of a police officer. Deadly force was necessary to bring him down. There is no disputing this. The DOJ literally admitted this since no charges were justified against officer Wilson.
So the story goes. Oh yea, the DOJ, a branch of law enforcement that investigates law enforcement, right. And, where is the video of him in court before a judge and jury? I haven't seen that one. Can you provide a link so I can see for myself? Thanks.

Run by a racist holder. If he could have fabricated evidence and got away with it he would have.
Speculation and opinion, which you are entitled to think, and have the right to express.

You entire argument is purely speculative.
At this point, everyone's opinion is. Every argument is speculative and opinion concerning the Brown/Wilson case. We may never know the truth. We only have the bias of law enforcement agencies to go by, nothing more. Any time you have only one side to form an opinion by, there's room for doubt and mistrust. Anytime one branch of law enforcement investigates wrong-doing, or alleged wrong-doing, of another branch of law enforcement, naturally there's going to be questions and doubt. It's common knowledge that the majority of people do not trust government, whether it's the state of federal government, and that to only trust them in cherry-picked instances, is nothing short of hypocritical and hypocrisy. Those that take the word of the DOJ in this case, will no doubt mistrust them in another case down the road.

Either one accepts their word unconditionally all the time, or they're cherry-picking to accepting it just when they think that it fits their opinion and view of a situation.

Whatever. I realise Jim Crow wasn't that long ago and the police were the entity charged with enforcing it. Cultures take a while to change.
Jim Crow makes black people rape, rob and kill in disproportionate numbers relative to their percentage of the population?

He wasnt minding his own business he was breaking the law....repeatedly.
There was no evidence of that. Someone had reported him several times for selling them, but there wasn't any proof other than someone else's word. I don't believe that he was convicted for doing it in the past. Was he? And, where's the proof that he was doing it at the time the cops approached him the day he died?

He wasnt minding his own business he was breaking the law....repeatedly.
There was no evidence of that. Someone had reported him several times for selling them, but there wasn't any proof other than someone else's word. I don't believe that he was convicted for doing it in the past. Was he? And, where's the proof that he was doing it at the time the cops approached him the day he died?

If I remember correctly he was reported by the owner of the store he was camped out in front of selling cigarettes.
Which not only is against the law it was hurting the store owners business,who pays taxes I might add.
He brought on his own death a multiple of ways. He was very unhealthy from the life he led,he was committing crimes and he resisted arrest.
Had he not made these personal choices he'd be alive today.

Obviously not!!
I don't believe that he was ever convicted of selling individual cigarettes, was he? And, where's the evidence that he was breaking the law when he was approached by the cops that killed him? Someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes, but there was no evidence to back up that allegation. The only video made public shows him standing on the sidewalk minding his own business when approached by the cops.

Yes, the law, and laws, mean a lot to me. I behave myself and do not get into trouble. I have never been convicted of a crime, nor have I ever served time in the big house. I obey the laws, and stay out of trouble. I have a clean record. Questions?

Obviously not!!
I don't believe that he was ever convicted of selling individual cigarettes, was he? And, where's the evidence that he was breaking the law when he was approached by the cops that killed him? Someone said that he was selling individual cigarettes, but there was no evidence to back up that allegation. The only video made public shows him standing on the sidewalk minding his own business when approached by the cops.

Yes, the law, and laws, mean a lot to me. I behave myself and do not get into trouble. I have never been convicted of a crime, nor have I ever served time in the big house. I obey the laws, and stay out of trouble. I have a clean record. Questions?

The guy had a lengthy criminal record. Who you going to believe,the store owner or the criminal?

Jim Crow ended effectively in 1964. Thats over 50 years ago. No one serving as a police officer then is still serving today.
Do you just make up shit that fits your preconceived notions?

Forum List

Back