It's Time For Blacks To Apologize For "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Campaign

ferguson-dont-shoot-cartoon-sack.jpg

The left has created a media campaign against cops over a bold-faced lie, and it's time they collectively admit their deceit and apologize for all of the deaths and destruction they have caused.

Since it has been proved in court and in the news on multiple occasions that Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender, and that he was actually guilty of not only robbery, but of attacking a police-officer when he was shot and killed, don't you think it's time that the perpetrators of this hoax (The Obama Administration, Eric Holder, Black Members of Congress, St Louis Rams Football Players) apologize for the outright lie that "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is????

Just like Man-made Global Warming, this farce is based off of a pack of lies, and it's about time that the people that started this lie, and used it for nefarious perposes, apologize for all of the trouble that has resulted from it.

Community-Relations.jpg
In my opinion, the gesture is a statement concerning the collective actions of police, and not just that one incident. Yes, it did start with the case of Wilson/Brown, but has since moved on to other areas of the country as a reminder of police actions everywhere. I don't believe that the gesture is confined to Missouri. I believe that the gesture spread because police are practicing the same conduct nationwide, and folks have had enough of "trigger happy cops". No one can deny police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, getting a free pass in our judicial system, and other conduct that cops arrest others for.

We can single out any one incident and defend cops, but no one can defend the general conduct reported and recorded daily all across this nation. An apology works both ways. How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.

So, it doesn't bother you that it is based on an absolute, indisputable, lie?
I'm not totally sure that it is, or ever was a lie. Law enforcement investigating law enforcement doesn't impress me, nor does it represent gospel truth. We were only given one side of the story, the dead man couldn't give his. No one actually saw Mr. Brown reach for the officer's weapon, since that took place inside the patrol car and no one could see what was taking place at the time. The blood could've happened due to Mr. Wilson scratching or injuring Mr. Brown. We have no video evidence, only the word of the cops that did the shooting. Also, many witnesses were dismissed for allegedly lying or misrepresenting the truth. Yet, two construction workers seen on video a second after the shooting, clearly said to the camera that Mr. Brown did indeed have his hands raised at the time of the shooting. Yet, no more was ever heard from those two eye witnesses.

Yes, I still have doubts as to what actually took place the few seconds before the killing of Mr. Brown. His head being down could have been due to severe pain from the first shot, and not due to a "charging stance" as some have claimed. There were witnesses for both sides, but some witnesses were dismissed because they had versions that differed from that of Mr. Wilson, the only person that could say for sure exactly what happened inside the patrol car.

When one branch of law enforcement investigates another branch of law enforcement, yes, there is a question as to the validity of findings. Remember, no independent outside sources were used to examine evidence. The Department of Justice, Missouri state labs and investigators, and local authorities conducted the inquiry. So, considering that scenario, yes, there is doubt as to what actually took place. Also, if anything is based on a lie, as you put it, the "lie" is still disputable as to whether it is a lie or not.

It is not a lie that he roughed up a tiny store keeper 1/3 his size.

It is not a lie that Instant Karma had his ass dead in the street like the rabid animal he was.

It is not a lie that the world is a better, safer place without him.

It's also not a lie that the Ferguson police department has a long history of racism.

How about we apply justice objectively?
When only 11% of a community finds local elections important enough to participate, that community has no right or reason to bitch about anything.

The left has created a media campaign against cops over a bold-faced lie, and it's time they collectively admit their deceit and apologize for all of the deaths and destruction they have caused.

Since it has been proved in court and in the news on multiple occasions that Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender, and that he was actually guilty of not only robbery, but of attacking a police-officer when he was shot and killed, don't you think it's time that the perpetrators of this hoax (The Obama Administration, Eric Holder, Black Members of Congress, St Louis Rams Football Players) apologize for the outright lie that "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is????

Just like Man-made Global Warming, this farce is based off of a pack of lies, and it's about time that the people that started this lie, and used it for nefarious perposes, apologize for all of the trouble that has resulted from it.

Community-Relations.jpg
In my opinion, the gesture is a statement concerning the collective actions of police, and not just that one incident. Yes, it did start with the case of Wilson/Brown, but has since moved on to other areas of the country as a reminder of police actions everywhere. I don't believe that the gesture is confined to Missouri. I believe that the gesture spread because police are practicing the same conduct nationwide, and folks have had enough of "trigger happy cops". No one can deny police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, getting a free pass in our judicial system, and other conduct that cops arrest others for.

We can single out any one incident and defend cops, but no one can defend the general conduct reported and recorded daily all across this nation. An apology works both ways. How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.

I'm not totally sure that it is, or ever was a lie. Law enforcement investigating law enforcement doesn't impress me, nor does it represent gospel truth. We were only given one side of the story, the dead man couldn't give his. No one actually saw Mr. Brown reach for the officer's weapon, since that took place inside the patrol car and no one could see what was taking place at the time. The blood could've happened due to Mr. Wilson scratching or injuring Mr. Brown. We have no video evidence, only the word of the cops that did the shooting. Also, many witnesses were dismissed for allegedly lying or misrepresenting the truth. Yet, two construction workers seen on video a second after the shooting, clearly said to the camera that Mr. Brown did indeed have his hands raised at the time of the shooting. Yet, no more was ever heard from those two eye witnesses.

Yes, I still have doubts as to what actually took place the few seconds before the killing of Mr. Brown. His head being down could have been due to severe pain from the first shot, and not due to a "charging stance" as some have claimed. There were witnesses for both sides, but some witnesses were dismissed because they had versions that differed from that of Mr. Wilson, the only person that could say for sure exactly what happened inside the patrol car.

When one branch of law enforcement investigates another branch of law enforcement, yes, there is a question as to the validity of findings. Remember, no independent outside sources were used to examine evidence. The Department of Justice, Missouri state labs and investigators, and local authorities conducted the inquiry. So, considering that scenario, yes, there is doubt as to what actually took place. Also, if anything is based on a lie, as you put it, the "lie" is still disputable as to whether it is a lie or not.

It is not a lie that Instant Karma had his ass dead in the street like the rabid animal he was.

Yes, he was guilty of robbery, and should have been arrested. No one has denied that he robbed a store. He should have been given his day in court, convicted, and sentenced, the same as anyone that robs a store. But, it was not armed robbery, he had no weapon, and was unarmed when shot and killed.

The rest of your comment doesn't merit a response.

You wouldn't know what is a lie or not.. It is your opinion you keep posting.

My opinion it that the world would be a much better place without assholes like you.
See how that works?
You wouldn't know what a lie is? Lol, coming from an Obama supporter. Obama has lied to your face for six years now, and you support it. My gosh how can you post on here? You have absolutely no credibility.

Sure thing. It's well past time for Faux News to apologize for lying about the "Stand Down" order or the lie about no rescue mission to the Consulate building in Benghazi.

This thread explains some of the RWs on this board.

Unarmed black man is shot dead by an officer of endemic racist police department and it is the RW that is looking for the apology.

I mean this department didn't know enough not to issues non lethal weapons to officers doing crowd control. How stupid are they?

Other police depts around the world were pretty disturbed by Ferguson PD actions.
This is the hy they should do the right thing and apologize. Nimwits like you repeat this lie as if you had some sort of moral high-ground. You have absolutely zero credibility, so you repeat amongst yourselves that you do because cops kill black criminals all of the time. Sometimes innocent blacks get shot as well. But you are encouraging more and more of them to resist over a bold-faced lie.

You liberals should be ashamed of yourselves, but you never will be.

This thread explains some of the RWs on this board.

Unarmed black man is shot dead by an officer of endemic racist police department and it is the RW that is looking for the apology.

I mean this department didn't know enough not to issues non lethal weapons to officers doing crowd control. How stupid are they?

Other police depts around the world were pretty disturbed by Ferguson PD actions.
This is the hy they should do the right thing and apologize. Nimwits like you repeat this lie as if you had some sort of moral high-ground. You have absolutely zero credibility, so you repeat amongst yourselves that you do because cops kill black criminals all of the time. Sometimes innocent blacks get shot as well. But you are encouraging more and more of them to resist over a bold-faced lie.

You liberals should be ashamed of yourselves, but you never will be.
The greatest danger to a black person is another black person.

Until that changes, fuck 'em.

Here's a story for you to ignore.

A Letter From Black America

Yes, we fear the police. Here’s why.

A Letter From Black America - Nikole Hannah-Jones - POLITICO Magazine

For those of you reading this who may not be black, or perhaps Latino, this is my chance to tell you that a substantial portion of your fellow citizens in the United States of America have little expectation of being treated fairly by the law or receiving justice. It’s possible this will come as a surprise to you. But to a very real extent, you have grown up in a different country than I have.

What does she know, eh?

She represents the result of being brainwashed by Jackson, Farakhan, John Lewis, Al Sharpton, Shelia Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Barack Hussein Obama, Prof. Gates, PBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, and the Government Propaganda Machine (AKA public Schools)

It's also not a lie that the Ferguson police department has a long history of racism.

When only 11% of a community finds local elections important enough to participate, that community has no right or reason to bitch about anything.
Ah, but they can complain how others vote. Regardless of who votes, or how many vote, EVERYONE is affected by the outcome, everyone. Look at how many voted for Mr. Obama, yet ALL of us are adversely affected, every single one of us.

My opinion it that the world would be a much better place without assholes like you.
See how that works?
You wouldn't know what a lie is? Lol, coming from an Obama supporter. Obama has lied to your face for six years now, and you support it. My gosh how can you post on here? You have absolutely no credibility.
Sure thing. It's well past time for Faux News to apologize for lying about the "Stand Down" order or the lie about no rescue mission to the Consulate building in Benghazi.

You know as well as I do that they only can report the information that was given to them.

Quit trying to change the subject.

Here's a story for you to ignore.

A Letter From Black America

Yes, we fear the police. Here’s why.

A Letter From Black America - Nikole Hannah-Jones - POLITICO Magazine

For those of you reading this who may not be black, or perhaps Latino, this is my chance to tell you that a substantial portion of your fellow citizens in the United States of America have little expectation of being treated fairly by the law or receiving justice. It’s possible this will come as a surprise to you. But to a very real extent, you have grown up in a different country than I have.

What does she know, eh?

Pure stereotypical bs.

We already know how blacks feel, after all, they voted for Marion Berry, and Barack Obama. They don't care who they are. They only care about skin color and if they're Democrats.

Community-Relations.jpg

In a community that lets the 11% of voters that bother to show up elect the local government for the 89% that did not bother to show up, the 89% should just STFU.

Last edited:

Independent Autopsy Reveals New Details About Michael Brown Shooting

too_true_8_thumb.jpg
HINT: Stupidity and Gullibility can often times be closely associated, and usually are.

Pot...meet kettle.. .

Community-Relations.jpg

Really? Collective actions of police?

How often do you hear of a police officer shooting an innocent black man who had his hands up and defenseless?

Now, if the narrative were something along the lines of "don't harass me because I am black"...then I would accept your post as one with validity.

But the gesture of "hands up don't shoot" implies one thing and one thing only.....an individual with his/her hands in the air begging for their lives.

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police in a manner that didn't really give him much chance to put his hands up.
Eric Garner died because of complications from morbid obesity brought on by a life on USDA foodstamps.

See how that works?

You know as well as I do that they only can report the information that was given to them.

Quit trying to change the subject.

I see the subject as a call for apologizing for a blatant lie that was spread with the aid of a compliant press.

Community-Relations.jpg

How often do you hear of a police officer shooting an innocent black man who had his hands up and defenseless?

Now, if the narrative were something along the lines of "don't harass me because I am black"...then I would accept your post as one with validity.

But the gesture of "hands up don't shoot" implies one thing and one thing only.....an individual with his/her hands in the air begging for their lives.

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police in a manner that didn't really give him much chance to put his hands up.
Eric Garner died because of complications from morbid obesity brought on by a life on USDA foodstamps.
Gee, I guess the police had nothing to do with it then. He just collapsed on the sidewalk and died, nothing more to it.

The Left has been wrong about virtually every issue for the last 75 years. They have never apologized for supporting Stalin, for selling out the south Vietnamese, for supporting the North Vietnamese, for Bill Clinton's rapes, etc etc. Why would they apologize for this?
If they can't apologize for this, then they can't apologize for anything other than America..... to our enemies.

true

it is what they do

Community-Relations.jpg

Yes, he was guilty of robbery, and should have been arrested. No one has denied that he robbed a store. He should have been given his day in court, convicted, and sentenced, the same as anyone that robs a store. But, it was not armed robbery, he had no weapon, and was unarmed when shot and killed.

The rest of your comment doesn't merit a response.

He was shown in court, according to multiple witnesses, not to be helpless and unarmed, but aggressive, extremely dangerous, and willing to threaten the life of a police officer. Deadly force was necessary to bring him down. There is no disputing this. The DOJ literally admitted this since no charges were justified against officer Wilson.

Community-Relations.jpg

In reality it was brought on by compression of his neck. He died as a result of a choke hold.

The police were pointing weapons at unarmed protestors, what should they chant?

'Shoot me?'

There was a clip of a police officer who acted only too keen to do that. I think those protestors might know a thing or two about surviving the farming operation in Ferguson.

How do you know they weren't armed?

Forum List

Back