It's time republicans faced the truth the rest of us know

I don't think you can tell me what I want white people to do junior. I don't want white people to do anything but get rid of people like you. To stop teaching the shit that you believe. White people have had the ONLY voice in these matters for most of the 242 years this nation has existed. You have never faced racism son. Not one day in your life. Whites have played identity politics since July 4th 1776. It's so fucking normal for whites that you don't even know you do it. You've lived your whole life in a system that was formed by playing white identity politics and now maintains itself by continuing to do so. What in the hell do you think slavery as based on? The system of American Aparthied after that? The so called conservative movement of New Gingrich? The Reagan Revolution? The Southern Strategy? You apparently know nothing of these things junior. If you were not white you couldn't even be a citizen. Whites made the rules and for most of our history didn't allow anyone else to be part of the rule making process. To people with functioning brains that is evidence of just how much a voice whites have had.

You see son, being a millennial means that you were born after baby boomers ad gen x'ers. I have seen these days and days you've only read or heard about. You ain't woke son. You are a stupid young white man radicalized by a group of losers.

How's that working for you? Do you think traveling that same road is ever going to take you anywhere else?

The fight blacks have waged has taken us from bondage to right now. We are not the problem. And we are required by the souls of our ancestors to fight for equality until it comes or until the day the lord returns.
You are not fighting for equality, you are fighting for absolute domination.

The fight blacks have waged has taken us from bondage to right now. We are not the problem. And we are required by the souls of our ancestors to fight for equality until it comes or until the day the lord returns.

To the contrary, you really didn't have much luck with freeing yourselves from bondage until the white people pitched in. Didn't get Civil Rights until the white people gave them to you. You won't ever be equal to any other race until you stop using race as a qualifier. You keep losing the battle and falling short of the mark, because you start your argument with how the white people have used their superiority to hold black people down. You are granting the white people power because they are white, and granting them control over you whenever you ask them for something because they are white.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

t9ec7k.jpg

2u5th0o.jpg

Frankly, I believe Republican and Democrat supporting Americans are guilty of WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

3132gb4.jpg

Well here's a question for you. If you're comfortable saying "Whites owned slaves" without any caveat, knowing that it was only 2% of whites, are you then cool with me saying "Blacks are carjackers", knowing what percentage of the black population that is? Or would you want a caveat for that?

Fair is fair, after all.
I've never researched what percentage of the U.S. population were slave owners but it is indisputable that the country was 100% white supremacist because it was written into our laws.

I've never researched what percentage of the U.S. population were slave owners but it is indisputable that the country was 100% white supremacist because it was written into our laws.

If living in the country means you automatically agree with the laws the way they are written, then I guess you don't have much to complain about now do ya?

Hello, Mariyam. As our imperfect, often self-destructive human species has evolved, have the oppressive and ignorant laws you write about evolved as well?

4gjl2e.jpg

Peace.

Is that what white racists fear? That the day may come when the positions held by whites & blacks in our society become reversed and the things that whites have done to blacks will then be done to them?

You should watch the movie Invictus, it's about the fall of apartheid in South Africa and shows how Nelson Mandela insisted that the whites who had lost power not be treated the way that they had treated blacks.

Otherwise your paranoia will continue to grow, it's already showing.

Last edited:
Is that what white racists fear? That the day may come when the positions held by whites & blacks in our society become reversed and the things that whites have done to blacks will then be done to them?

You should watch the movie Invictus, it's about the fall of apartheid in South Africa and shows how Nelson Mandela insisted that the whites who had lost power not be treated the way that they had treated blacks.

Otherwise your paranoia will continue to grow, it's always showing.
White people are treated worse in South Africa today than blacks were in the Jim Crow South, idiot.

Invictus is outdated garbage.

THIS is South Africa today:

To the contrary, you really didn't have much luck with freeing yourselves from bondage until the white people pitched in. Didn't get Civil Rights until the white people gave them to you. You won't ever be equal to any other race until you stop using race as a qualifier. You keep losing the battle and falling short of the mark, because you start your argument with how the white people have used their superiority to hold black people down. You are granting the white people power because they are white, and granting them control over you whenever you ask them for something because they are white.

You got this ass backwards. Whites used race as a qualifier and still do. In this system people do have the right to protest and to air grievances and petition the government to correct wrongs. That is what we have done. Your assessment is wrong on its face regarding how things happened. I start my argument with the truth. I am saying that whites are where they are because they made rules that excluded everyone else from he same opportunities hey had for 188 years by written law. That is weak, not power. When you start an argument with a false premise the rest of your statement is fake as well.

You want give whites credit for things when in fact these things were caused by pressure put on whites. And slaves did actually escape. We blacks don't look at things as you do. If you start another families house on fire, you aren't going to get credit because you called the fire department. Whites were made to clean up unnecessary messes they created, they didn't do any favors by ending things that never should have been.

Otherwise your paranoia will continue to grow, it's always showing.
White people are treated worse in South Africa today than blacks were in the Jim Crow South, idiot.

Invictus is outdated garbage.

No they aren't junior.

You want give whites credit for things when in fact these things were caused by pressure put on whites. And slaves did actually escape. We blacks don't look at things as you do.

Hello, IM2.

When writing about "we blacks"" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

So this is what you're afraid of?
That is just the tip of the iceberg.

I have no doubt that you demons would do this to us and worse, but what would happen to us if the leftists had their way is beyond your imagination.

Nothing that you think happened to black people even approaches the evil that is bubbling up against indigenous Europeans thanks to the traitors and the determination of Islam to finish what they attempted to do before the Crusades pushed them back.

You got this ass backwards. Whites used race as a qualifier and still do. In this system people do have the right to protest and to air grievances and petition the government to correct wrongs. That is what we have done. Your assessment is wrong on its face regarding how things happened. I start my argument with the truth. I am saying that whites are where they are because they made rules that excluded everyone else from he same opportunities hey had for 188 years by written law. That is weak, not power. When you start an argument with a false premise the rest of your statement is fake as well.

You want give whites credit for things when in fact these things were caused by pressure put on whites. And slaves did actually escape. We blacks don't look at things as you do. If you start another families house on fire, you aren't going to get credit because you called the fire department. Whites were made to clean up unnecessary messes they created, they didn't do any favors by ending things that never should have been.

I cannot have it backwards, because you just used the qualifier 5 words into your response. Hush with your gibberish.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

You posted it, so it isn't my problem if you don't understand what you posted. I mean damn, if the white people were 100% white supremacists automatically just because they lived in this country when white supremacist laws were in existence, then you have to understand that makes everyone (including your ancestors that might have lived here as well) white supremacists. And if there is any truth to your logic, as long as you live here, it must be because you agree with the laws and the way they are written (don't get me wrong, I think that is incredibly stupid, but you posted it). 100% is 100% and since you want to be equal, own it.

Last edited:

I have no doubt that you demons would do this to us and worse, but what would happen to us if the leftists had their way is beyond your imagination.

Nothing that you think happened to black people even approaches the evil that is bubbling up against indigenous Europeans thanks to the traitors and the determination of Islam to finish what they attempted to do before the Crusades pushed them back.
You think I'm a demon? Are you under the care of a physician because if not I can probably help you with that.

What you're experiencing is projection, you're projecting the negatives attributes and actions of your own as a member of the white race onto the black race. And just to be clear, my discussions of racism are limited to the United States because this is my country and the only place where I have jurisdiction to work to attempt to improve things for myself as well as others.

The unfortunate aspect to some of the work I do though is that when I am successful it also improves things for people such as yourself who would demonize me even when the work I do helps to improve your life and the lives of those like you.

You think I'm a demon? Are you under the care of a physician because if not I can probably help you with that.

What you're experiencing is projection, you're projecting the negatives attributes and actions of your own as a member of the white race onto the black race. And just to be clear, my discussions of racism are limited to the United States because this is my country and the only place where I have jurisdiction to work to attempt to improve things for myself as well as others.

The unfortunate aspect to some of the work I do though is that when I am successful it also improves things for people such as yourself who would demonize me even when the work I do helps to improve your life and the lives of those like you.
No, I am a far better person than you could ever hope to be and your attempts to be a psychiatrist are laughable. You are a demon because you decry “white supremacy” at a time when anti-white racism is thoroughly institutionalized.

BTW, you don’t “experience” your own projection, idiot.

No, I am a far better person than you could ever hope to be and your attempts to be a psychiatrist are laughable
No you're not and psychiatrists are not the only people who are trained to identify individuals who might be a threat to themselves or others. If all I knew about you is that your parents were negligent in teaching you it is ill-manner to call others names especially people whom you don't know, that would be enough.

You are a demon because you decry “white supremacy” at a time when anti-white racism is thoroughly institutionalized
There is nothing more institutionalized than having white supremacy written into the laws of the United States as they were. If you were horrified to find out what was done to black people in this country during the times of slavery and the Jim Crow aftermath, that's understandable, but no one is plotting anything similar against white people, not in this country.

Forum List

Back