It's time republicans faced the truth the rest of us know

Yawn...another you're all racists thread

Another crying white person who doesn't mind creating threads where she can opine for days about how all blacks are violent, lazy people on welfare waiting for whitey to hand them everything, but can't take it when the mirror is held to her acist face.

Well here's a question for you. If you're comfortable saying "Whites owned slaves" without any caveat, knowing that it was only 2% of whites, are you then cool with me saying "Blacks are carjackers", knowing what percentage of the black population that is? Or would you want a caveat for that?

Fair is fair, after all.

Are 98% of blacks turning a blind eye to car jackers in their neighborhoods? No they are not. They would love to do something about it but can't.

But 98% of whites were complicit during racism if it's true that only 2% of whites owned slaves. Are you counting the north? I bet more than 2% of southerners owned slaves.

Slave owners also rented slaves. So more than 2 percent of all whites participated in slavery.

That is not at all a deflection. (???) How could that be a deflection? If you don't see every single human being as made in the image of God, especially in their immutable qualities such as race, sex, etc--than what hope do we have to overcome racism?

God made races. What right do we have to say one is better than the other? In Heaven, presumably, there will be different races. If we don't like that now, what business do we have hoping for Heaven?

From from being a deflection, that answer is part of the bedrock of my life, actually.

If God made all races, and we are all made in the image of God, then God sees no distinction in race, and to see otherwise is not borne of God.

God sees no distinction in race but man does. And those of us who are negatively affected by man doing so are just not going to ignore the damage until it is fixed.

Okay, I'll assume your answer is "I don't care".
Well, I do. And I won't complain about your posts.
Caring is a motivator, not a solution. That doesn't mean that it is not essential to a solution, but that it is never enough to accomplish a goal.
Agreed.

This issue will take self inspection, honesty, humility and hard work from all of us.

Or we can just keep screaming.

If the problem was truly on both sides you'd be right.

God sees no distinction in race but man does. And those of us who are negatively affected by man doing so are just not going to ignore the damage until it is fixed.
Most certainly, and man can waste his time attempting to fix a problem he keeps creating, and ignore he is one of the many perpetrators, if he thinks that will do any good.

Our racial issues won't heal unless and until both ends can stop screaming, look in the mirror, and clean their own house first.
Course those on mountaintops in Switzerland are perfect. Just ask them.
Did I say something that you feel is incorrect? If so, what, precisely?

'K we are talking about racial issues here, not political issues, so your typical hobby horse of Democrat/Republican doesn't work here. There's not "both sides" you can call out while you sit pristine on your mountain in Switzerland. I know that's probably a disappointment.
Yes, we're talking about racial issues.

Are you saying that your side is doing nothing wrong, that it has no need to look in the mirror, that it has no need to clean its own house first?

Holy crap. Talk about "sitting pristine". Talk about being "perfect".

It's not about "sides". Why do you make everything about sides? Racism transcends through all walks of life...it has for centuries and will continue.

Absolutely no person, party or organization is going to stop it. It's human nature

Bullshit. Racism is not part of human nature.

Caring is a motivator, not a solution. That doesn't mean that it is not essential to a solution, but that it is never enough to accomplish a goal.
Agreed.

This issue will take self inspection, honesty, humility and hard work from all of us.

I believe that you believe that.

Most certainly, and man can waste his time attempting to fix a problem he keeps creating, and ignore he is one of the many perpetrators, if he thinks that will do any good.

The thing is God has give man responsibilities. Therefore we have the capacity to fix this problem. The reality of God tells us there is a right and wrong to all things. If there is a problem, there is a wrong side and a right side There is no both sides. So on this case there is one side that is wrong and one that is not.

So when we talk about race and how wrong it is see it, we must look at the fruits. One side decided they were better or supreme. They made laws ad policies denying rights to all they saw as such.. They continue doing so. There is no equivalence to be had in this situation.

Agreed.

I believe that you believe that.

The problem isn't on both sides. To believe that is just pure ignorance.

'K we are talking about racial issues here, not political issues, so your typical hobby horse of Democrat/Republican doesn't work here. There's not "both sides" you can call out while you sit pristine on your mountain in Switzerland. I know that's probably a disappointment.

Are you saying that your side is doing nothing wrong, that it has no need to look in the mirror, that it has no need to clean its own house first?

It's not about "sides". Why do you make everything about sides? Racism transcends through all walks of life...it has for centuries and will continue.

Absolutely no person, party or organization is going to stop it. It's human nature
Sure, racism exists here. That's not my point, so I'll add: "If we really want to see race relations improve...."

And of course there are "sides".

I never said it didn't exist here in fact I said it trancends through all walks.
Of course. And I'm talking the ISSUE of racism and trying to improve race relations in America.

Some want that more than others.

You will not improve race relations with false equivalences.

Sure, racism exists here. That's not my point, so I'll add: "If we really want to see race relations improve...."

I never said it didn't exist here in fact I said it trancends through all walks.
Of course. And I'm talking the ISSUE of racism and trying to improve race relations in America.

Did you vote for Obama?

Yawn...another you're all racists thread

Another crying white person who doesn't mind creating threads where she can opine for days about how all blacks are violent, lazy people on welfare waiting for whitey to hand them everything, but can't take it when the mirror is held to her acist face.

Well here's a question for you. If you're comfortable saying "Whites owned slaves" without any caveat, knowing that it was only 2% of whites, are you then cool with me saying "Blacks are carjackers", knowing what percentage of the black population that is? Or would you want a caveat for that?

Fair is fair, after all.

Since the 2 percent number is only used by whites to divert from the fact they made slavery legal in America, I'm not going to use a caveat. When blacks make carjacking legal, we'll talk about fair. Whites rented slaves out so more than 2 percent participated.

Did you vote for Obama?

Don't try that one. I've voted for white presidents and didn't support Herman Cain or Ben Carson..

Did you vote for Obama?

Don't try that one. I've voted for white presidents and didn't support Herman Cain or Ben Carson..
Why do blacks have such a hard time communicating?

Did you vote for Obama?

Why do blacks have such a hard time communicating?
Any person, regardless of race, who is out for their own interests, will have issues truly communicating with others.

The thing is God has give man responsibilities. Therefore we have the capacity to fix this problem. The reality of God tells us there is a right and wrong to all things. If there is a problem, there is a wrong side and a right side There is no both sides. So on this case there is one side that is wrong and one that is not.

So when we talk about race and how wrong it is see it, we must look at the fruits. One side decided they were better or supreme. They made laws ad policies denying rights to all they saw as such.. They continue doing so. There is no equivalence to be had in this situation.

So is right or wrong to view God's children as separated by race? Do you think the idea of race playing any part in how you value others, as the work of God, or the work of man? If you want to munch on the poison apple, at least take smaller bites if you don't want to choke on it.

Last edited:
The problem isn't on both sides. To believe that is just pure ignorance.

The problem is the fact you think there are sides. The people that want to fight about something that shouldn't make a difference are all wrong, and eternally doomed to keep repeating their mistakes from what I can see. That's the wrong thing to do.

No more tall tales about the republican party of the 1860's. Blacks are not republicans because of what the party is now.
Any black who votes for the Democratic party of slavery is a fucking pathetic fool. You don't even realize that white Democrats look at you as useful idiots. They laugh at you.

Forum List

Back