It's Time to Consider- The first 100 Days of President Trump

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
He's like a cat who hasn't even needed to cash in on his second life yet.

So what would the first 100 days look like?

- Deportation- If he wins, and I don't at this time plan to vote for him, I would volunteer to assist at holding facilities, pump gas in buses, essentially, behind the scenes logistics that needs done

- The wall- Our infrastructure guru Matthew would be pleased to see the Request for Proposals coming out from the government for contractors to bid on building the wall.

- Planned Parenthood- CLOSED!

- National Voter ID card issuance

-Geaux

- Deportation- If he wins, and I don't at this time plan to vote for him, I would volunteer to assist at holding facilities, pump gas in buses, essentially, behind the scenes logistics that needs done

I have an image of your 1930's German counterpart saying, "I don't plan to vote for Hitler, but I would volunteer to load the Jews into the cattle cars, set up the showers and dig the mass graves, all the behind the scenes logistics that need to be done."

- The wall- Our infrastructure guru Matthew would be pleased to see the Request for Proposals coming out from the government for contractors to bid on building the wall.

Walls can be tunneled under, climbed over or gone around. More than half of "illegal" immigrants came here on airplanes and buses and just overstayed their visas.

Where do you get that? Trump is hardly talking about abortion.

are you for national ID's now?

I'm still having a hard time seeing his wife as a 1st lady.....

I have an image of your 1930's German counterpart saying, "I don't plan to vote for Hitler, but I would volunteer to load the Jews into the cattle cars, set up the showers and dig the mass graves, all the behind the scenes logistics that need to be done."

Walls can be tunneled under, climbed over or gone around. More than half of "illegal" immigrants came here on airplanes and buses and just overstayed their visas.

Where do you get that? Trump is hardly talking about abortion.

are you for national ID's now?

Wall?- Nothing's perfect which is why we have Obama btw.

National Voter ID- I've never opposed this.

Deportation will need help from all of us. Are you willing to do your part there guy?

-Geaux

If Obama (who has deported more aliens than any president in recent memory) had suggested you carry a card with you....it would have been more government intervention. Trump does it...and these yokels can't wait to sign up.

They will say she wears too much makeup.....that her foreign accent is too hard to understand.....that she thinks her shit doesn't stink......that she's an airhead trophy-wife.......the usual stuff that the left uses to destroy anyone that gets in their way.

The Miss America pageant went political yesterday. All of the girls were talking about stuff they felt the judges wanted to hear. How Donald Trump was messing over all of the other wonderful candidates that have so much to offer.....and are part of the Washington establishment. Jeb Bush....Chris Christie.

Yep.....the mind police are trying to get low-information voters thinking the correct way.

This is how they shape the minds of idiots among us.

If Obama (who has deported more aliens than any president in recent memory) had suggested you carry a card with you....it would have been more government intervention. Trump does it...and these yokels can't wait to sign up.

Dream on.....

I'll be retiring next summer at 56, so I'm looking for areas to volunteer some of my time. That's why I like the idea of helping out with the deportations. I want to ensure my time goes towards the betterment of my country and deportations along with the wall is a great start

-Geaux

Well crap, after looking at this malmute the last 8 years, America deserves a change

-Geaux

MichelleObama.jpg

Deportation will need help from all of us. Are you willing to do your part there guy?

You keep talking like illegals are really a problem that effect me. It doesn't.

I don't worry about an illegal taking my job. I worry about the 1%ers moving my job to China.

Or I would if I wasn't starting a new job tomorrow.

Quick google search found these projections

Geaux

January 20, 2017
: In his inaugural speech, Trump assures the nation it now has a “dealmaker in chief” who will renegotiate all the lousy agreements from the last two administrations. He singles out Iran, Iraq, South Korea, China, Mexico, Rosie O’Donnell and Heidi Klum by name. Stock markets fall 4% on fears of trade wars and global tension.

First full day in office: After his first close-up glimpse of Air Force One, Trump decides to fly on his own 757 instead because the presidential jet is "too dumpy." "Leave it to the govenrment to build a piece of crap like that," he tells reporters in a kickoff press conference.

Day 2: Trump rescinds immigration measures enacted by his predecessor, Barack Obama, that kept about 5 million illegal immigrants in the United States from being deported. Those so-called DREAMers—typically, the parents of children who reside legally in the U.S.—must now leave the country. Trump designates Vice President Scott Walker as the “alien counter” whose job is to make sure the government tracks down every illegal immigrant ordered to leave the country.

Day 5: Trump fulfills a campaign pledge by sending Congress the Make America Safe Again Act of 2017. This bill would fund construction of a 2,000-mile-long triple-layer fence along the U.S.-Mexican border, while adding 25,000 new border-patrol agents to the federal payroll. Trump proposes new tariffs on imports from Mexico to help pay the wall’s $25 billion cost. Bechtel, Haliburton, Northrup Grumman and other contractors hire hundreds of lobbyists to make sure the bill becomes law.

Day 8: Trump sends Congress the Make America Great Again Act of 2017, which would impose a 25% tariff on Chinese imports and offer generous incentives to any company that can figure out how to manufacture television sets in the United States. Stock markets fall 4% on the news. China hires hundreds of lobbyists to prevent the bill from passing.

Donald Trump’s first 100 days as president

Dream on.....

I'll be retiring next summer at 56, so I'm looking for areas to volunteer some of my time. That's why I like the idea of helping out with the deportations. I want to ensure my time goes towards the betterment of my country and deportations along with the wall is a great start

-Geaux
I applaud your desire to help. Instead of tearing families apart I would suggest volunteering at a homeless shelter, community kitchen, with at risk youth, etc.
https://www.volunteermatch.org
World Volunteer Web: Be a volunteer
Funded Organizations | Corporation for National and Community Service

You keep talking like illegals are really a problem that effect me. It doesn't.

I don't worry about an illegal taking my job. I worry about the 1%ers moving my job to China.

Or I would if I wasn't starting a new job tomorrow.

You're selfish in only applying the criminal invaders to its effects on you, what about our country? That's what I care more about than myself Joe

-Geaux

Dream on.....

-Geaux
I applaud your desire to help. Instead of tearing families apart I would suggest volunteering at a homeless shelter, community kitchen, with at risk youth, etc.
World Volunteer Web: Be a volunteer

We will not tearing any families apart. Not sure why that would happen unless the family agreed to separate.

Again, that would be a family decision

Not a government one

-Geaux

Dream on.....

-Geaux
World Volunteer Web: Be a volunteer

Instead of tearing families apart

I agree, no reason to do that.

Let the whole family go with the person leaving the country.

Problem solved

They will say she wears too much makeup.....that her foreign accent is too hard to understand.....that she thinks her shit doesn't stink......that she's an airhead trophy-wife.......the usual stuff that the left uses to destroy anyone that gets in their way.

The Miss America pageant went political yesterday. All of the girls were talking about stuff they felt the judges wanted to hear. How Donald Trump was messing over all of the other wonderful candidates that have so much to offer.....and are part of the Washington establishment. Jeb Bush....Chris Christie.

Yep.....the mind police are trying to get low-information voters thinking the correct way.

I wouldn't NOT vote for Trump based on his wife (or any other candidate for that matter)....
I'm just wondering how seriously also other world leaders will take him/his wife.
In her defense, I know nothing about her..........

The first ladies don't like hotties in high places

I wouldn't NOT vote for Trump based on his wife (or any other candidate for that matter)....
I'm just wondering how seriously also other world leaders will take him/his wife.
In her defense, I know nothing about her..........
They'll take him as seriously as anyone who has met him personally.
The left makes fun of Trump's style....but in person he's a genius at convincing people to give him a deal. He's made more deals than all of the other candidates combined. He knows how to win people over. Congress wouldn't be able to resist him. Obama uses threats and bribes.....Trump shows you the positive aspects of doing things his way. Anyone who's golfed with him knows he's the real deal.

You're selfish in only applying the criminal invaders to its effects on you, what about our country? That's what I care more about than myself Joe

what about our effect on this country.

Reality check, guy, these 'invaders' as you like to call them have always been a part of our econmic system.

If we really, really wanted to clean up the "illegal" problem, there's an easy way to do that. You go after the people who hire them, from the rich assholes who hire illegal nannies to watch their spawn to the sweatshop owner who doesn't check green cards.

But the rich benefit from it, which is why they will never, ever change it. But they will happily get dumb ass inbred rednecks like you upset about it because it distracts you from looking at them.

wfnue.jpg

Forum List

Back