It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it you don't want statues of the Founders removed by the left, because as you say, most people agreed with them about slavery. Excellent. We're in agreement. It is very wrong to apply today's knowledge standards to yesterday's people. And that is what the left constantly does (in order to achieve a political objective, of course).
I didn't say that, I said the time that the founding fathers lived in slavery was more or less accepted. In our times we know it's wrong. During the time of the founding fathers only white men who were landowners were able to vote. Look how far we've come with that. Much of our laws followed British law, not surprisingly, women were considered property under British law at that time. We've come a long way, and we've got a long way to go in order for the human race to become fully completely civilized. We aren't there yet. It's still a work in progress.

I agree that we should not be involved with the conflict and sending arms just keeps this war running longer for more dead people and destroyed countryside.
Do you agree that Putin has a right to murder the Jewish president of Ukraine or force him into exile and take over the entire nation so he can control a third of the grain supply to the rest of the world so his Oligarchs can buy bigger and bigger yachts?

I agree that we should not be involved with the conflict and sending arms just keeps this war running longer for more dead people and destroyed countryside.

Rather than blame the mass murderer that started the atrocity and genocide in Ukraine you blame Biden for prolonging it. Putin loves you. Zelenski fears there are too many of you living in the nation that founded liberal democracy and he is counting on for survival if his citizens and his democracy.

Rather than blame the mass murderer that started the atrocity and genocide in Ukraine you blame Biden for prolonging it. Putin loves you. Zelenski fears there are too many of you living in the nation that founded liberal democracy and he is counting on for survival if his citizens and his democracy.

Now you are just making it up on the fly since I have NEVER supported Putin even stated several times that his war with Ukraine is bad.

Putin has long been known to be a crooked man who is a Billionaire with all that money he stole and exhorted hell he was a high-ranking KGB officer who never changed.

Biden is prolonging a war Putin is still likely will win because the separatist groups he is supporting will never stop fighting with Ukraine which will kill a lot of civilians and devastate the countryside.

I wish America would stay out of it and concentrate on rebuilding America instead.

Now you are just making it up on the fly since I have NEVER supported Putin even stated several times that his war with Ukraine is bad.

Putin has long been known to be a crooked man who is a Billionaire with all that money he stole and exhorted hell he was a high-ranking KGB officer who never changed.

Biden is prolonging a war Putin is still likely will win because the separatist groups he is supporting will never stop fighting with Ukraine which will kill a lot of civilians and devastate the countryside.

I wish America would stay out of it and concentrate on rebuilding America instead.

YOU ARE A TREASURE for authoritarian dictators. A godsend. Would you have wished America stay out of it in the 1940s as well. You may convince yourself that you don’t support Putin but you are expressing the most critical support for a Putin easy victory that Putin could ever expect from an American living in the very same freedom that America’s founders designed for the world 250 years ago

Putin needs you and he has you. His genocide does not bother you at all. Let him do it you say.

JESUS, democratic freedom is in peril thanks to you. I weep for my children and grandchildren who may end up living in yours and Putin’s version of the world but the Trump family will forever rule if Putin approves. And you can be happy that you wiped out the many colors of libs on your way to Trump’s MAGA utopia.

It's clear Trump stood in the way of Putin's mission of attacking Ukraine.

Attention Mashmont !!!! your fellow Trump cult member is upset that Biden is sending weapons to Ukraine. Does that upset you as well? Is Ukraine none of our business as Sunsettommy and other Trump voters like Correll want us to believe.

Yoy are a liar. I didn’t say you supported Putin. I said Putin loves you. Putin loves you because you are opposed to Biden sending Ukrainians what they need to kill Russian soldiers in Ukraine. Putin loves you because you don’t want America involved in stopping Russian soldiers from murdering innocent civilians, raping women, stealing, pillaging and leveling entire cities to the ground. PUTIN LOVES YOU because you support letting him take over control of all of Ukraine. PUTIN loves you because you are a Trump supporter and you believe the Big Lie that Biden and all the black people stole the election from DJT.

Yoy are a liar. I didn’t say you supported Putin. I said Putin loves you. Putin loves you because you are opposed to Biden sending Ukrainians what they need to kill Russian soldiers in Ukraine. Putin loves you because you don’t want America involved in stopping Russian soldiers from murdering innocent civilians, raping women, stealing, pillaging and leveling entire cities to the ground. PUTIN LOVES YOU because you support letting him take over control of all of Ukraine. PUTIN loves you because you are a Trump supporter and you believe the Big Lie that Biden and all the black people stole the election from DJT.

Yawn you are here to argue no matter what I say which means you belong on my ignore list because you are dishonest jackass.

That would be the ideal, but since Russia invaded the Ukraine we have to act. Ask yourself one question if they get away with this who is next Poland ? Czechoslovakia?. I'm sorry but this type of ruthless aggression needs to be stopped dead in its tracks. As far as I'm concerned putin is insane. Even if Ukraine or the United States or NATO bombed Moscow like the Russians have bombed cities in the Ukraine, I don't think that would be enough to bring putin to his senses. He would probably start world war 3 then. That's why Biden's indirect approach in supplying all types of a to the Ukraine to fight the Russians is the best course of action. * In case you notice I put lowercase on putin's name; it's my method of showing complete lack of respect for the individual; I do the same thing with trump. Individuals who serve themselves and not their countries are despicable.

trump never supported NATO. If the person really made that statement, he said it incorrectly. He should have said, in spite of trump, NATO got stronger. I guess you could think trump and putin for strengthening NATO. Their arrogance and ignorance continue to bolster NATO against them.
Why do you lie so much?

Kicking and screaming against it is the point.

Kicking Putin out of the G8 was a huge OBAMA sanction for invading Ukraine. Why did Trump so openly want to welcome Putin back in unpunished? Trump must ge no credit for sanctions passed be Congress that he openly opposed.
You need to get back under that rock where you have been living the past 5+ years. You are clueless, as many have pointed out.

Why is it racist? Who do you think I am referring to?
Why don't you tell us who you were referring to? You failed to do that the first time, which leads us all to suspect your racist intent.

You never fail to fail when answering questions. Why are you an asshole who claims to be Christian?

Why don't you tell us who you were referring to? You failed to do that the first time, which leads us all to suspect your racist intent.

You never fail to fail when answering questions. Why are you an asshole who claims to be Christian?
You called me racist, so the ball is in your court to identify whom you assumed I was talking about that prompted you to make such an evil accusation.
Interesting you atheists can be as rude and vile as you like, but you expect Christians not to respond. That's hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back