It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT IS WHAT DISINFORMATION Peddlers hope idiots will do. Your evidence is devoid of context. It’s true, but it dies not reflect the full reality of all the relevant facts in consideration of Trump’s interest and intent to side with PUTIN as much as he possibly could.

LOOK who TRUMP HAD AS HIS FIRST NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER and what he says now.

Former Trump national security adviser Mike Flynn says it's time to stop sending Ukraine weapons

Matthew Chapman April 20, 2022

On Wednesday, appearing on the far-right LindellTV with fired former Newsmax reporterEmerald Robinson, former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, advocated for ending U.S. military aid to Ukraine to protect them from the Russian invasion.

Let me give you my judgment on where we are right now," said Flynn. "I think that anybody that anyone that continues to put fuel on a blazing fire, meaning more weapons, more ammunition, more of the sort of warfare-type stuff that's thrown into this fire is going to keep this fire blazing for a long, long time. And I think that doesn't benefit anybody."
I have been questioning Americans involvement for a while already here in the forum no one answers it.

I agree that we should not be involved with the conflict and sending arms just keeps this war running longer for more dead people and destroyed countryside.

But Biden is has gone crazy over corrupt Ukraine sending a lot of arms and money.

Stupid!

It's clear Trump stood in the way of Putin's mission of attacking Ukraine.

It’s clear only to Morons. You think Trump was going to go to the Ukraine border with Belarus and stand in front of Russian tanks Daring Putin to send them across after two days beforehand complementing Putin for being a genius for sending his tanks into the Donbass region. You are completely insane.

How exactly was TRUMP going to stand in the way Of Putin’s plan to commit genocide against the people of Ukraine?

You're the one who won't answer the simple question. WHOM did you think I was referring to that you would make such a horrid accusation as racism
No you don't get to do that. Your evasion answers the question. Please go back to ranting about not being able to use the N word.

I know. When you MASHMONT called Obama the n word the other day I also thought that was racist
Link where I said such a thing or be exposed to the entire forum as a fraud and a slanderer to be reported to the USM administration.

Would you like something from me?

Answer the question

Report anything you like
I suspect Vegas is in the next county by now. He already got suspended/banned from another forum we were in for the exact same kind of trolling. That's why he appeared here out of nowhere four days ago. I might drop in back there to let them know what he just did here.
Anyhow, I'm out for now.

I suspect Vegas is in the next county by now. He already got suspended/banned from another forum we were in for the exact same kind of trolling. That's why he appeared here out of nowhere four days ago. I might drop in back there to let them know what he just did here.
Anyhow, I'm out for now.
Vegas is in clark county but I'm not there

Now run along. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back