It's Time To VOTE On Healtcare

It's his, and the bill's supporter's responsibility to make it understandable to the public.

Most folks can't balance their checkbook thanks to your government schools....how many do you think understand actuarial tables and risk pools? :tinfoil:

Man you're all over the place here.
He is getting a beat down in his own thread and trying to deflect. :laugh:

The ACA isn't going anywhere but no matter WHO tries what funding is always going to nigh impossible.

[

The ACA isn't going anywhere but no matter WHO tries what funding is always going to nigh impossible.

It's already gone in about half the country....the other half have one insurer left to deal with, premiums doubling and deductibles so high they'll never be able to use their "insurance". The ACA is dead as bin-Laden.

Yep, its time to throw 34 million people off of their healthcare and doom at least a few million to death.

Fuck that.

Go democrats!

I mean the point is mute, the Republicans aren't working on a 'healthcare bill' they are working behind the scenes on how to remove all those who are now covered under the ACA and yet make it APPEAR they are passing a 'healthcare bill'.

They are entirely ignorant of the word 'care'.

Which is exactly why we don't want them in charge of health care.

[

It's already gone in about half the country....the other half have one insurer left to deal with, premiums doubling and deductibles so high they'll never be able to use their "insurance". The ACA is dead as bin-Laden.

Sorry, it isn't going anywhere. Your best hope will be that they simply make it Medicare style for all. I can tell you that the people with the money and the people running the Insurance expect a change but no repeal. Judging from what we've seen from Congress so far I'd say they are right.

Sorry, it isn't going anywhere. Your best hope will be that they simply make it Medicare style for all. I can tell you that the people with the money and the people running the Insurance expect a change but no repeal. Judging from what we've seen from Congress so far I'd say they are right.

It's already gone. The best plan at this point would be going to across-state lines competition, group buys, and leave the pre-existing folks on the expanded Medicaid. We can open 10 free clinics in each state, staff them with young med school grads doing their residency, and open up competition from BIG PHARMA. All without sending anybody but illegals back to the ER where we can round them up easier.

It's already gone. The best plan at this point would be going to across-state lines competition, group buys, and leave the pre-existing folks on the expanded Medicaid. We can open 10 free clinics in each state, staff them with young med school grads doing their residency, and open up competition from BIG PHARMA. All without sending anybody but illegals back to the ER where we can round them up easier.

I know a State Senator that disagrees with you. I know several big whigs in the industry that disagree with you. You're watching a separation of the wheat and the chaff. You will see it narrow down to at a minimum of 4 major companies to be used for regional administration of a dual payer to start then completely to a single payer.

I know a State Senator that disagrees with you. I know several big whigs in the industry that disagree with you. You're watching a separation of the wheat and the chaff. You will see it narrow down to at a minimum of 4 major companies to be used for regional administration of a dual payer to start then completely to a single payer.

Not a chance, Sundance....er, Doc.

No, its not "time to VOTE on healthcare".

Its not "time" to vote on any bill that is as much a mess as this one is.

Its time Repubs did their job - but don't hold your breath.

Republicans no longer know how to pass legislation
A bill of this magnitude takes time and hardwork. It also takes compromise, something Republicans no longer are capable of

Republicans will fumble around with a bill that is unpassable and Democrats will sit back and laugh, secure in the realization that Obamacare is safe

All these country club tin-men playing coy with Trump is getting old....they've been wined, dined, and bedded by every lobbyist on K Street for years without having to face their voters when the chips are down. They talk a good game when there's no chance of it going anywhere. But now it's time to put their name to it....either they want Trump to succeed or they don't and IF they don't, we need to know it now so we can primary every single one of them. Yes or No.

impatient.gif

Rep-Ryan.jpg
GOP pandered to their idiot voters who didnt know Obamacare is the same as the AHCA. Now they dont know what to do because while their idiot voters hate Obamacare, they love AHCA.
Conservatives/libertarian's have no love for Obamacare… Fact
I know. I already pointed out they were idiots because they love AHCA.
Millions of Americans like me have no right to socialized medicine…

Yep, its time to throw 34 million people off of their healthcare and doom at least a few million to death.

Fuck that.

Go democrats!
Why don't you progressives just keep your fucking healthcare to yourself? leave the rest of us out of it.
You don't need people that want nothing to do with socialize medicine to participate…

No, its not "time to VOTE on healthcare".

Its not "time" to vote on any bill that is as much a mess as this one is.

Its time Repubs did their job - but don't hold your breath.

Republicans no longer know how to pass legislation
A bill of this magnitude takes time and hardwork. It also takes compromise, something Republicans no longer are capable of

Republicans will fumble around with a bill that is unpassable and Democrats will sit back and laugh, secure in the realization that Obamacare is safe
Fortunately I don't have to pay the taxes for not having fucked up insurance, because insurance is legalized extortion when it is mandatory.
:dance:
Op-Ed: Trump gets rid of the stupidest part of Obamacare

He's presidenting now, Tommy.

Or, at least making a lame attempt at it.

And, he needed to be able to do the math to figure out how to garner the votes to get shit done.

He failed miserably, and it's not gonna get any better moving forward.

Do the math.

He's the best President we've had since Saint Ronald.....all you losers got is Hillary looking for somebody new to blame for being a two-time LOSER. :slap:

Your President just said on TV this budget is a big win. This is what winning looks like. I guess you can go to the corner and Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hahahahaha ....

Governing is hard.

Math is hard.

Trump is really bad at both of them.[/B]

Who needs math to build skyscrapers eh, moron? BTW, none of you fruitcakes belong in this thread...You had your chance and bet on the Kenyan....
eusa_doh.gif

Surely you can't believe that building skyscrapers does not require math.

If so, YOU are the moron.

No one "bet on the Kenyan" but America bet on President Obama - twice. What we got for that is a very healthy economy, a safe planet, record setting jobs, all of which we will lose with the fat cheeto.

Forum List

Back