It's time we stopped cheering for one side or the other...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Let's just cheer for the rule of law and supporting the Constitution.

The news coming out is mindboggling. In one year, someone is anti Trump then they are anti Dems the next.

Assange: Revealed Clinton emails and helped elect the president...Good for the Dems

Assange: Now is being extradited to the US for releasing national intelligence information from Chelsea Manning. Good for Republicans.

Releasing the Meuller report: Good for Dems if they can have everything unredacted including grand jury testimony. They'll find mor Democratic talking points.
Releasing the Meuller report. Good for Republicans if the grand jury information is not available to media to try to do their own investigation that would be biased according to the individual media reports.

Why don't we just end up on the side of truth and justice? Forget the D and R. Opt for Truth.

The news coming out is mindboggling. In one year, someone is anti Trump then they are anti Dems the next.

Assange: Revealed Clinton emails and helped elect the president...Good for the Dems

Assange: Now is being extradited to the US for releasing national intelligence information from Chelsea Manning. Good for Republicans.

Releasing the Meuller report: Good for Dems if they can have everything unredacted including grand jury testimony. They'll find mor Democratic talking points.
Releasing the Meuller report. Good for Republicans if the grand jury information is not available to media to try to do their own investigation that would be biased according to the individual media reports.

Why don't we just end up on the side of truth and justice? Forget the D and R. Opt for Truth.
Whose idea of what the truth is and whose idea of what constitutes justice?

We just follow the law. Stop mincing words when someone isn't telling the truth.

The problem is that wingers on each end are absolutely convinced that their version of "The Truth" is the only real one.

Just like children on the playground.
Both sides have to stop this. As an example, when Jullian Assange was arrested tlday, Trump said he doesn'r care, he doesn't get Wikileaks...not true. He said several times that he loved Wikileaks when he was leaking Clinton's emails.

The problem is that wingers on each end are absolutely convinced that their version of "The Truth" is the only real one.

Or perhaps some believe they serve a higher purpose so any version of the truth that does not serve that higher purpose is rejected. I am thinking specifically of the Democrats' collusion hoax and their bogus opposition to border security.

We just follow the law. Stop mincing words when someone isn't telling the truth.
People don't always agree on what the truth is and the law does not always lead to justice.

Or perhaps some believe they serve a higher purpose so any version of the truth that does not serve that higher purpose is rejected. I am thinking specifically of the Democrats' collusion hoax and their bogus opposition to border security.
Perhaps we can use the traditional and written law and stop using terms like "hoax" and "bogus."

People don't always agree on what the truth is and the law does not always lead to justice.
We can quote the law and then determine if the law applies to the current system. Explain why this would not lead to justice.

Perhaps we can use the traditional and written law and stop using terms like "hoax" and "bogus."
Not everything is covered by law and a hoax is a hoax and a bogus position is a bogus position.

I don't like Trump's pitting groups, and I think he's racist. But, not all of his positions are wrong, imo.

But I agree, if there's insufficient evidence to support a jury finding he conspired with Russia … I think its good for him. And I suspect that's the bottom line and it I expected it.

There are possibly embarrassing facts about his biz and finances though.

Not everything is covered by law and a hoax is a hoax and a bogus position is a bogus position.
Hoax something to the D's and differen't for the R's. Follow the law a d stop using "opinion terms."

We can quote the law and then determine if the law applies to the current system. Explain why this would not lead to justice.

With Roy Cohn is charge, I think not.

We're too far gone for truth. Revenge politics is all the rage these days, and unfortunately, it's going to get much, much worse.

Screw you.

dimocrap scum play dirty, they cheat, they lie, they steal, they even murder people and you want us to turn the other cheek? They deserve to be permanently ground into the dirt never to arise again. the dimocrap scum party is THE most evil party to ever exist on this Planet. period

cuck much??

I don't like Trump's pitting groups, and I think he's racist. But, not all of his positions are wrong, imo.

But I agree, if there's insufficient evidence to support a jury finding he conspired with Russia … I think its good for him. And I suspect that's the bottom line and it I expected it.

I suspect that as well, for he isn't rushing to release his taxes. Or it could be just a can of worms that needs years to be explained and he doesn't want his message to be interrupted.

I can't go along with racist. I think he frowns on those who are crossing our border illegally and cannot sufficiently say that without using unprofessional terms.

And I agree with you that many (my words) of his positions are right.

I suspect that as well, for he isn't rushing to release his taxes. Or it could be just a can of worms that needs years to be explained and he doesn't want his message to be interrupted.

I can't go along with racist. I think he frowns on those who are crossing our border illegally and cannot sufficiently say that without using unprofessional terms.

Oh, I don't disagree with deporting illegal aliens and eliminating illegal immigration. I think his methods are as much about pitting people against each other as making improvements, but imo his motive is pure.

I just think he's a bigot and is sympathetic to white supremecists.

56586008_750376615357941_8902046876103081984_n.jpg

Oh, I don't disagree with deporting illegal aliens and eliminating illegal immigration. I think his methods are as much about pitting people against each other as making improvements, but imo his motive is pure.

I just think he's a bigot and is sympathetic to white supremecists.
Hmmm...I've thought about it and I really do disagree about him pitting peope against one another.

Now, I think Obama did that...primarily putting black against white in the Professor Gates - Anti Police Officer matter;, Saying that "Trayvon Martin could be my son" (what does he not get awbout getting involved in local affairs); Creating the African Americas Education Office implying that AFRICAN aMERICANS NEED EDUCATION AND wHITES DON'T. His attorney General Holder not prosecuting the Black Panthers when they were intimidating whites from the voting poll.

Forum List

Back