I've pondered on something for several years

Saul hated being a Jew with all of the responsibilities that came with it.
His mission was to create a religion via Gospels and Epistles that stripped away the Commandments.
No one creates something new without defaming the existing.
I do not think that was Saul's intent at all. The Commandments and Moses law are not one in the same. Saul was speaking about what they did by human traditions. Saul understood that the Law of Moses was accomplished by the Spirit within.

Paul covered this in Romans 3:31 and in Romans passages throughout. Genesis 1:1 (KJV)

This was already mentioned in the thread. Does one go to the houses of wisdom's maidens or the houses of harlotry? Proverbs 9 :: King James Version (KJV)

The only thing defamed in Jesus Christ (anointed with Jehovah's Salvation) is the hypocrisy of the pharisees and those who make guess at what and where God's Spirit is and teach those who seek to follow God's will in error.
I don't care what anyone thinks.
I care about what you know.

If I was sitting with my brethren and quoted a verse to prove a point, they would ask for the context.
If I didn't know the context they would laugh me out of town.
You know why Jews make great attorneys?
We read everything, not just the headline.
Hard to understand the Spirit of anything while thinking/walking to the flesh. It was not meant to offend you but apparently it did.

Cherry picking verses.
I bet when you buy a car or house, you read the whole contract, not just the line that the salesperson tells you to read.
The whole is in the link.

Never been much in contract purchases but as a contractor yes I also read the whole contract. Actually assisted in the writing of a few too.

good. Read all these

How Yahweh Conquered Rome
Christianity and the Big Lie

The People of the Lie

Primo Levi, Italian author of If this is a man (1947) — “a pillar of Holocaust literature” according to Wikipedia —, wrote a short fictional story titled “un testamento”, consisting of the last recommendation of a member of the guild of the “tooth-pullers” to his son. Its ends with these words:

From all that you have just read you can deduce that lying is a sin for others, and for us a virtue. Lying is one with our job: we should lie by words, by eyes, by smile, by clothing. Not only to deceive patients; as you know, our purpose is higher, and the lie, not the twist of hand, makes our real strength. With the lie, patiently learned and piously exercised, if God helps us we will come to dominate this country and perhaps the world: but this can only be done on the condition of having been able to lie better and longer than our enemies. I will not see that day, but you will see it: it will be a new golden age, when only the last resorts will force us to pluck out teeth again, while it will be enough for us to govern the State and administer public affairs, to lavish the pious lies that we have learned to bring to perfection. If we prove ourselves capable of this, the empire of the tooth-pullers will extend from East to West until the most distant islands, and it will have no end.[1]

Even if we didn’t know what gang of professional liars Levi belonged to, their “God” would give them away: there is only one god who trained his people to lie and promised them world domination, and that is the god of Israel. “Israel,” remember, is the name Yahweh gave to Jacob, after Jacob lied to his aging father Isaac, by words and by clothing: “I am Esau your first-born,” he said, dressed up in “Esau’s best clothes,” in order to cheat Esau out of his birthright (Genesis 27:15-19). This is, in the literal—and literary—sense, the founding story of Israel. As long as Christians fail to see the malice of it, and its correlation with Jewish behavior, they will continue to play the part of Esau.

What is the biggest Jewish lie in history? Without contest, it is the claim that Jews, of all the nations inhabiting this earth, were once “chosen” by the almighty Creator of the Universe to enlighten and rule over mankind—while all their enemies were cursed by the same Creator. What is truly bewildering is not the enormity of the lie: many individuals may feel chosen by God, and even nations have done so. But only the Jews have managed to convince billions of non-Jews (Christians and Muslims) of their chosenness. How did they do it? “Almost by accident,” wrote Jewish author Marcus Eli Ravage in his must-read 1928 article “A real case against the Jews.” I think the accidental factor was rather minor.

There is a lot more at the link.

The first link I followed led to this

A Real Case Against the Jews
One of Them Points Out the Full Depth of Their Guilt

written by

Marcus Eli Ravage

published in

The Century Magazine

January 1928
Volume 115, Number 3
pages 346-350

excerpt:

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, carefree, pagan race. You worshipped countless gods and goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of a social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without armies, without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.
Primo was a chemist by trade yet in his brief fictional your article quotes it is a "tooth pullers" letter to his son.
Discovering the Mammoth.PNG

If using the term 'tooth puller' poetically the teeth could be a reference to the teeth of the youthful roaring lion or of the wicked.

There is no literary value in this prose. Its only interest is the question it begs: Who does Levi mean by this society of professional liars, whose trade is passed on from father to son, and whose plan is to conquer the world? Of whom are they the metaphor? And perhaps this other question: What is this “testament” of theirs?

The testament is to the Lager (Nazi concentration camps).
[/URL]
He explains the role of the kapos who are often common law prisoners, selected for their violence. He also explains the hierarchies inside the camp, the internal promotion “system”, the “schemes” and thus why some prisoners were able to survive “ Lager ” for several years while most died there within a few months.

His testimony is also marked by this fear of the cold, the stubborn hunger, the complete disinterest of the prisoners for the weakest among them. In the camp, solidarity was totally absent. Si c'est un homme testifies with realism but without hatred of the dehumanization of human beings.

Fortunately, thanks to his training as a chemist and mainly to his luck (according to Primo Levi), he will find a more protected place. Sick of scarlet fever when the camp was evacuated by the Nazis, he thus escapes the terrible death marches , and, with two other still able-bodied comrades, organizes the survival of his " Block " in the infirmary, where he spends his last days. before the liberation of the camp by the Soviets .

The rest of your article is merely Babylon at its finest; speculation and on a whole is a mismash of theories trying to justify theory or speculations of people without the Spirit to guide them which could take hours to try to decimate, write about or guess about line by line. Not everyone's personal beliefs or knowledge base is exactly the same and no one gets into the mind of another to know why they believe as they believe, what they believe (which btw is subject to change at any moment) or do not believe.

It is like a friend of mine asking me 'as a female' "why do the gals always pick the bad guys"?
Who is it that has the right to determine what is right, wrong, good or indifferent when it comes to the personal relationship of someone else whether that be with another human or God in a liberty minded nation? Things are not always as they appear and we do not know all the ins and outs of each individuals minds.

Why does God choose the faithful who would believe? Because they have that Spirit in them and it is their time to be awakened to the Spirit of life breathed into them.

Jacob is speaking about a host of heaven like all of the others mentioned in the Bible who came with that breath which made us living souls. Twins like Esau and Jacob or portions pieces and parts within the human with breath. One is for the flesh (which is the the carnal world/earth of us) and the other is Jacob (for the Spirit of the Son/heavenly portion which is the part chosen by God to help the soul overcome the trappings of the earthly flesh).

Primo was a chemist by trade yet in his brief fictional your article quotes it is a "tooth pullers" letter to his son.
Did you notice the 1 which is a link? It leads to the references used- besides that;

There is no literary value in this prose. Its only interest is the question it begs: Who does Levi mean by this society of professional liars, whose trade is passed on from father to son, and whose plan is to conquer the world? Of whom are they the metaphor? And perhaps this other question: What is this “testament” of theirs?

Focusing on a metaphor will lead to metaphoric excuses- not reasoned explanation. If you don't question, you don't get answers. If you just accept, you're doing as trained to do- humans have the capacity to question and reason- religion, no matter what sect, trains to not question and promises dire consequences if the training is not adhered to- every sect has its opinion on its god, though a reasoned person might ask why, the trained person gives excuses for why his is different, better, etc., cherry picking different men's alleged words claiming it is their god's word- their being key-

And still the question remains: Why are christians so enamored with jews? There's no reasoned explanation. There are as many excuses as there are religions. None of it makes sense to a thinking person. Thinking requires going outside the safety net one believes keeps him safe-

Did you notice the 1 which is a link? It leads to the references used- besides that;

Focusing on a metaphor will lead to metaphoric excuses- not reasoned explanation. If you don't question, you don't get answers. If you just accept, you're doing as trained to do- humans have the capacity to question and reason- religion, no matter what sect, trains to not question and promises dire consequences if the training is not adhered to- every sect has its opinion on its god, though a reasoned person might ask why, the trained person gives excuses for why his is different, better, etc., cherry picking different men's alleged words claiming it is their god's word- their being key-

And still the question remains: Why are christians so enamored with jews? There's no reasoned explanation. There are as many excuses as there are religions. None of it makes sense to a thinking person. Thinking requires going outside the safety net one believes keeps him safe-
Perhaps The Rapture.

good. Read all these

The People of the Lie

Primo Levi, Italian author of If this is a man (1947) — “a pillar of Holocaust literature” according to Wikipedia —, wrote a short fictional story titled “un testamento”, consisting of the last recommendation of a member of the guild of the “tooth-pullers” to his son. Its ends with these words:

From all that you have just read you can deduce that lying is a sin for others, and for us a virtue. Lying is one with our job: we should lie by words, by eyes, by smile, by clothing. Not only to deceive patients; as you know, our purpose is higher, and the lie, not the twist of hand, makes our real strength. With the lie, patiently learned and piously exercised, if God helps us we will come to dominate this country and perhaps the world: but this can only be done on the condition of having been able to lie better and longer than our enemies. I will not see that day, but you will see it: it will be a new golden age, when only the last resorts will force us to pluck out teeth again, while it will be enough for us to govern the State and administer public affairs, to lavish the pious lies that we have learned to bring to perfection. If we prove ourselves capable of this, the empire of the tooth-pullers will extend from East to West until the most distant islands, and it will have no end.[1]

Even if we didn’t know what gang of professional liars Levi belonged to, their “God” would give them away: there is only one god who trained his people to lie and promised them world domination, and that is the god of Israel. “Israel,” remember, is the name Yahweh gave to Jacob, after Jacob lied to his aging father Isaac, by words and by clothing: “I am Esau your first-born,” he said, dressed up in “Esau’s best clothes,” in order to cheat Esau out of his birthright (Genesis 27:15-19). This is, in the literal—and literary—sense, the founding story of Israel. As long as Christians fail to see the malice of it, and its correlation with Jewish behavior, they will continue to play the part of Esau.

What is the biggest Jewish lie in history? Without contest, it is the claim that Jews, of all the nations inhabiting this earth, were once “chosen” by the almighty Creator of the Universe to enlighten and rule over mankind—while all their enemies were cursed by the same Creator. What is truly bewildering is not the enormity of the lie: many individuals may feel chosen by God, and even nations have done so. But only the Jews have managed to convince billions of non-Jews (Christians and Muslims) of their chosenness. How did they do it? “Almost by accident,” wrote Jewish author Marcus Eli Ravage in his must-read 1928 article “A real case against the Jews.” I think the accidental factor was rather minor.

written by

Marcus Eli Ravage

published in

The Century Magazine

January 1928
Volume 115, Number 3
pages 346-350

excerpt:

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, carefree, pagan race. You worshipped countless gods and goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of a social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without armies, without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.
You want proof that God chose us?
Despite all the crap that's been thrown at us we don't repay in kind.

One sign of the mental illness of anti-Semitism is the irresistible urge to repeat the same crap over and over again.

I already answered the questions, imo and with what I know to be. Apparently you cannot hear it.

In my younger years I met some 'Jack Mormons'. Long story but short of it is they did not want me to linger around Salt Lake City on my trip as they feared for my safety their due to my sharing my own personal testimony with them. In later years I had a goo friend that was Mormon but as he explained it was because that is the tribe he was born in.

God is a personal thing.

Perhaps The Rapture.
I was going to share a thread with a testimony on that today but it is a lengthy story which is already written but not on this computer; and no access to the other one quickly so it will have to wait.

Yeah- I want proof your god is better than, or different than, Islamist god or the christian god and I dare you to read the links I posted Mr we read everything. Then give me your opinion on why you feel chosen-

And cannot get a legitimate answer.

Why are christians so enamored with jews? I just don't get it.

I ran across this earlier today- it's quite long and there are links. I followed the first one- I know that posting something that's very lengthy on this (or most any political message board) is a shot in the dark and usually a waste of time, since most already have their mind made up that no matter what, they are correct- if only that were the case-

The People of the Lie

written by

Marcus Eli Ravage

published in

The Century Magazine

January 1928
Volume 115, Number 3
pages 346-350

excerpt:

/—-/ There is no hater greater than a Jew hater like you.

/—-/ There is no hater greater than a Jew hater like you.
Opinions are like asses- everybody has one-some stink worse than others and one illustrated with a superiority complex reeks to the high heavens- that I question a legitimacy of a claim offends you (and christians too) and all you have to offer is a stupid comment- that speaks to your ignorance projecting your ignorance on others- answer the question asked- and read the articles and have the balls to discuss them- or remain ignorant- it is your choice as it is mine to question

I was going to share a thread with a testimony
I'll share my testimony- We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights Endowed by their Creator, and among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats in "all"- there are no rituals, no tithes, no service required- just respecting others right to the aforementioned and when/if taken to heart surpasses the rituals or tithes in the ROI- simple, though not easy, as it requires self respect which can't be gained without showing respect which can't be achieved without showing respect- pretentious condemnation is just that- it serves no useful purpose though the religious seem to feel it does, which is, to me, the epitome of a hypocrite- as is claiming immoral acts are a moral high ground and using force or coercion to prove the point-

I'll share my testimony- We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights Endowed by their Creator, and among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats in "all"- there are no rituals, no tithes, no service required-
Of course their are rituals. Elections are held. Swearing in is held. Taxes are collected. Additional laws are made and enforced. Which leads to additional rituals...courts, hearings, sentencing.... In this, there are caveats galore.

Y'all can down thumb me all you want- but, you can't legitimately refute what I say- oh and coming from either of you a thumbs down is a Badge of Honor- Honor being something neither of you seems to know about very much.

Of course their are rituals. Elections are held. Swearing in is held. Taxes are collected. Additional laws are made and enforced. Which leads to additional rituals...courts, hearings, sentencing.... In this, there are caveats galore
Oh bull shit- bring something legitimate to the table or leave-

I ran across this earlier today- it's quite long and there are links. I followed the first one- I know that posting something that's very lengthy on this (or most any political message board) is a shot in the dark and usually a waste of time, since most already have their mind made up that no matter what, they are correct- if only that were the case-

The People of the Lie

written by

Marcus Eli Ravage

published in

The Century Magazine

January 1928
Volume 115, Number 3
pages 346-350

excerpt:

Wow, that severely persecuted minority creates their own nation in a moment, defended it militarily and defends it today against overwhelming enemies, and somehow rules the world? It's almost as if there's a supernatural power protecting and blessing them.

bring something legitimate to the table or leave-
You know I am right. Whether a community is centered around God or Government, laws, rites, celebrations, rewards, and punishments grow within it. You happen to believe Government is the proper center. Some believe God is the proper center.

Wow, that severely persecuted minority creates their own nation in a moment, defended it militarily and defends it today against overwhelming enemies, and somehow rules the world? It's almost as if there's a supernatural power protecting and blessing them.
Or perhaps the power of right.

Yeah- I want proof your god is better than, or different than, Islamist god or the christian god and I dare you to read the links I posted Mr we read everything. Then give me your opinion on why you feel chosen-
Same God; infinite and completely unknowable to It's creations.
God created humans with the intent of humans behaving as God behaves; act like a human, not an animal.
Show me the last time Jews wanted to convert anybody and murdered them for not converting.

I'll share my testimony- We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights Endowed by their Creator, and among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats in "all"- there are no rituals, no tithes, no service required- just respecting others right to the aforementioned and when/if taken to heart surpasses the rituals or tithes in the ROI- simple, though not easy, as it requires self respect which can't be gained without showing respect which can't be achieved without showing respect- pretentious condemnation is just that- it serves no useful purpose though the religious seem to feel it does, which is, to me, the epitome of a hypocrite- as is claiming immoral acts are a moral high ground and using force or coercion to prove the point-
Painting all with a broad brush?

As individuals having those rights does one have the right to find disgust in things that disgust them? Such as canned peas generally make me gag so I avoid them.

Everything a human does good or bad is a learning experience that should be leading to their character growth. To get respect one truly needs to give it but in that same note if they do not respect themselves why should another give them respect that they do not do for themselves?

Merriam-Webster defines pretention as an aspiration or intention that may not reach fulfillment. What we call pretentious in day-to-day life, is often a person’s attempt at something bigger than the person is capable of achieving. The gap between the intent and execution is a visible, laughable failure.
(Fail again. Fail better.)
A child learning to walk is pretentious whenever she falls. Talking in a language one doesn’t speak well is pretentious. Saying “explicate” when one only knows the meaning of “explain” is pretentious, too. Volunteering for a job one has never done before is pretentious. April Wheeler is pretentious, and so is Synecdoche, NY.

The People of the Lie

written by

Marcus Eli Ravage

published in

The Century Magazine

January 1928
Volume 115, Number 3
pages 346-350

excerpt:

Though I was raised in a Christian (Baptist) family and attended church for my entire childhood, I never understood the rub between any of the other religions. . . Jews included. I remember the IRA bombings and scratching my head over that whole mess.

Just the kind of shit that eventually drove me away, I suppose.

Painting all with a broad brush?

As individuals having those rights does one have the right to find disgust in things that disgust them? Such as canned peas generally make me gag so I avoid them.

Everything a human does good or bad is a learning experience that should be leading to their character growth. To get respect one truly needs to give it but in that same note if they do not respect themselves why should another give them respect that they do not do for themselves?

Merriam-Webster defines pretention as an aspiration or intention that may not reach fulfillment. What we call pretentious in day-to-day life, is often a person’s attempt at something bigger than the person is capable of achieving. The gap between the intent and execution is a visible, laughable failure.
(Fail again. Fail better.)
A child learning to walk is pretentious whenever she falls. Talking in a language one doesn’t speak well is pretentious. Saying “explicate” when one only knows the meaning of “explain” is pretentious, too. Volunteering for a job one has never done before is pretentious. April Wheeler is pretentious, and so is Synecdoche, NY.
/——-/ I get the same gag reflex from split pea soup, but not canned peas.

Forum List

Back