Ivermectin will be available without a prescription for Covid-19 treatment...

It is a crime against humanity that little beast Fauci and his Deep State prevented use of alternative remedies for the flu Fauci financed.

Folks, unless you get out in the sun everyday for at least a half hour with your face, etc. exposed you need D3 supplementation. I take Garden of Life 5,000 IU and blood test confirms I am in the desirable range despite not being in the sun for months. D3 is very important for the immune system to defend against assorted toxins like the Fauci Jabs and the Fauci Flu itself.

Yup, I get lots of Sun but I still take the supplements

A lot of states have made Mary Jane legal while the federal government keeps it a 100% illegal schedule 1 narcotic...

If we can do that, this should be a cake walk by comparison.

Undermining the power of the federal government is just a bonus.
Those decriminalizing pot are mostly democrat run and democrat approved. This administration has been extremely opposed to Ivermectin as a recognized, legal treatment for Covid so it's apples and oranges.

That being said it looks like the FDA did approve of the Ivermectin Pill developed by Pfizer so it's a moot point.

With so many studies however showing it's not effective one has to wonder if again Pfizer is getting special dispensation from the FDA other companies are not getting so some investigating needs to be done.

The FDA has been running cover for Pfizer since their early vaccine trials.

It really makes me wonder how many of those working for FDA have stock, options, or job offers on the table form Pfizer.

The death-number disparity could be a result of inflated death reports in Illinois, etc.
There's little if any doubt at all about that to anyone who was paying attention to what deaths were being counted as Covid deaths many of which never had a Covid test or diagnosis, and many more who died of other causes but were positive for Covid.

Unfortunately since The number of Covid Cases and deaths a state had was determinant in the Covid funds they got from the Fed there was a lot of fraud committed.

There's little if any doubt at all about that to anyone who was paying attention to what deaths were being counted as Covid deaths many of which never had a Covid test or diagnosis, and many more who died of other causes but were positive for Covid.

Unfortunately since The number of Covid Cases and deaths a state had there was a lot of fraud committed.
Musta been a lot of mail-in deaths.

The vaccines were never intended to be a cure.
They were intended to;

A) Prevent infection. ..

B) Prevent transmission.

Now? Their only claim to fame? Is to keep you from potentially dying if you have a comorbidity.

SO? Smoke all you want, sit on your ass, and keep eating them cheese burgers, just as long as you get your jab. . . taking big pharma's concoctions is now the way to a healthy life style.

:113:

They were intended to;

A) Prevent infection. ..

B) Prevent transmission.

Now? Their only claim to fame? Is to keep you from potentially dying if you have a comorbidity.

SO? Smoke all you want, sit on your ass, and keep eating them cheese burgers, just as long as you get your jab. . . taking big pharma's concoctions is now the way to a healthy life style.

:113:
No, the were designed to reduce transmission and give your body the ability to fight the disease thereby reducing deaths as well as reducing new infections in people who'd already had the disease and all the data shows they were 85-90% effective at doing so.

No, the were designed to reduce transmission and give your body the ability to fight the disease thereby reducing deaths as well as reducing new infections in people who'd already had the disease and all the data shows they were 85-90% effective at doing so.
The data is hopelessly garbled due to the fraud involved nit to mention the fact that the shit tests give positive covid results for every form of covid.

They were total failures at preventing transmission. Some people died as a result of being misled otherwise by this administration.

They were total failures at preventing transmission. Some people died as a result of being misled otherwise by this administration.
No they weren't, there's about a 90% reduction in breakthrough cases and transmission from those cases.

1649830749196.png

Prevent Transmission = reduce transmission

Prevent infection = reducing new infections

And the data DOESN'T show that. They don't reduce transmission AT ALL. Nor do they prevent folks from getting a new infection after a few weeks. They are GARBAGE.

The only people who need to get them? Maybe the elderly. . . maybe. Maybe folks with a comorbidity. But? You WILL suffer later, these destroy your passive immune system.
If you don't mind suffering from more, colds, flus, and increasing your chance of cancers? Go on then, get the jab. If you are young, and want to take a gamble with infertility? Go on, get it.

:rolleyes:

They don't work anymore. . .

Stop equivocating.

You have a serious case of Stockholm.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky now admits that the vaccine cannot prevent transmission.​

CDC Director Walensky Accidentally Says "People Dying From Vax", And Other Freudian Slip Compilation​

,o1 a-2.jpg

Prevent Transmission = reduce transmission

Prevent infection = reducing new infections

And the data DOESN'T show that. They don't reduce transmission AT ALL. Nor do they prevent folks from getting a new infection after a few weeks. They are GARBAGE.

The only people who need to get them? Maybe the elderly. . . maybe. Maybe folks with a comorbidity. But? You WILL suffer later, these destroy your passive immune system.
If you don't mind suffering from more, colds, flus, and increasing your chance of cancers? Go on then, get the jab. If you are young, and want to take a gamble with infertility? Go on, get it.

:rolleyes:

They don't work anymore. . .

Stop equivocating.

You have a serious case of Stockholm.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky now admits that the vaccine cannot prevent transmission.​

CDC Director Walensky Accidentally Says "People Dying From Vax", And Other Freudian Slip Compilation​

View attachment 629929

And I just posted a breakdown above using the data from dozens of well done studies showing everything I said to be true.

And I just posted a breakdown above using the data from dozens of well done studies showing everything I said to be true.
I know more people that have suffered and died from adverse events because of the jab, than have suffered and died because of COVID.

Your interlocking directorate gas-lighting means nothing to me, I have my own experience.

Have a good evening.

Forum List

Back