Jack Smith could face indictment

I hate to tell you that under federal law, discovery isn't due until the discovery hearings. Jack Smith did the unusual act of turning over the classified documents discovery before they even scheduled the discovery hearings. In short Smith tried to speed up the trial, by giving over discovery months before it was due.

Stop reading B.S. articles.
I did not write the article please contact them and see if they give a shit about what you think. I don't.

Last edited:
Who's "we?" You and your hamster? Most righties in here haven't.

Is there a worth adversary out there?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Whoever the fuck imported the short bus squad tonight - just know I'm not a fan.

Not gonna help Trump. It was missed initially but since provided.
If it was one of Trump's lawyers what do you think would happen? This is not justice, not even close. That they have idiots like you thinking America works this way is amazing. You have no idea about your own country.

At the time there was no one else in the room.

I mean, if a shrink notices his patient was self-harming an hour earlier - can the shrink really take the blame?

LOL

Who the fuck cares about who is in a thread when posting? Dayum, obsessive much?

LOL

Who the fuck cares about who is in a thread when posting? Dayum, obsessive much?

SSsssshhh.

Bed time.

You want me to read you a fairy tale?

It begins with a two bit government lawyer who went after a hero of the people with multiple bullshit indictments....

If it was one of Trump's lawyers what do you think would happen? This is not justice, not even close. That they have idiots like you thinking America works this way is amazing. You have no idea about your own country.

Doesn’t matter who it was FruitLoops.

Before hanging Biden from the nearest tree, how about providing evidence of guilt before convicting him.

Horowitz failed. Durham failed. Comer failed.
Thats what weve been doing and we will keep releasing more and more as the election draws closer.

SSsssshhh.

Bed time.

You want me to read you a fairy tale?

It begins with a two bit government lawyer who went after a hero of the people with multiple bullshit indictments....

hero of the people

LOL

Your OCD is off the charts, ChoadBreath. Since you're the official post counter, how many posts is this for me?

I didn't say the states investigated, I said the DOJ (and through it the FBI / US attorneys) investigated. And Trump rejected the results of their investigation.
Well of course he should have rejected the results of the DOJ and FBI. They were the ones who spent 2 years accusing him of a Russia conspiracy hoax in order to get him impeached. AND now they’re so desperate to keep him from becoming president again that they’re trying to get him sent to prison?

And you libs still think the DOJ is unbiased? And that their “results” are trustworthy?

Americans are not this stupid, other than the extreme left, and this two-tier system of justice in which a corrupt president is protected and his challenger prosecuted will put Trump back in the WH.

Jack Smith aka swamp drainer is just getting started. It`s going to get worse for the guy who showed our Iran war plans to 4 people who lacked security clearance. In some countries he would`ve been given a blindfold and his last donut.

Howz about you step out of your MSNBC bubble and ask yourself one thing. If any Republican were blatantly doing what Biden, and his family has done would you accept it?
What if Obama had revealed our Iran war plans to people that lacked security clearance? I voted for Joe Biden, not his idiot kid.

Forum List

Back