Jack Smith could face indictment

You’re making incorrect presumptions again. I don’t Love Biden and I don’t hate America. Do better

That's not what your votes say. Who gives a shit what you say to your brows over Bud Lites watching the women's national team kneel and refuse to put their hands over their hearts? When your actions say you love Biden and hate your country, that's all that matters

Last edited:
That's not what your votes say. Who gives a shit what you say to your brows over Bud Lites watching the women's national team kneel and refuse to put their hands over their hearts? When your actions say you love Biden and hate your country, that's all that matters
You can keep using that method to make your presumptions. And you’ll keep being dead wrong. You sound like a fool

Oh, looky here.

According to CBS News, Timothy C. Parlatore, a former member of Trump’s defense team who is currently working as an attorney for former New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, said that he submitted “absolutely exculpatory” documents to the special counsel’s office and was “stunned” by the Tuesday indictment.

Kerik reportedly turned over thousands of pages of documents to the special counsel’s office on July 23. CBS News reported it had reviewed the emails and confirmed they were sent.

The documents included sworn affidavits from those who questioned the integrity of the electoral process during the 2020 election. A source close to Kerik told CBS the papers proved there was a legitimate effort to contest the results of the 2020 race.

Forgive me if I put more stock in Alan Dershowitz than I do in JackOffNoLays. ;)
Jack is saying that this trial is so rigged that Trump can't possibly win. I tend to agree with that. It's already been floated to have the trial in secret with secret evidence presented.

Jack is saying that this trial is so rigged that Trump can't possibly win. I tend to agree with that. It's already been floated to have the trial in secret with secret evidence presented.

Yeah, the Don wins it all on appeal though.

There's "evidence" of over 17 million dollars that the Biden family has received, Jack and no evidence of any business or services that were provided for all of that money! Care to explain what all of that money was for? Someone will have to. It's what the IRS whistleblowers were so angry about! They know that something doesn't add up and wanted to investigate the Biden family but were told to stop. This story IS going to come out! It might take quite some time and require baskets full of subpoenas but Congressional investigators WILL get to the bottom of what Joe, Hunter, James and the rest of the Biden family have been up to! It's just a question of following the money.

Does that "evidence" include what was reported on a FD-1023?

You are dumb as shit if you dont think we are going to find a truckload more evidence against the Bidens. It will become too overwhelming for you all to ignore eventually, but it will be too late for you to switch candidates at that point. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

"More???"

You haven't found anything on Biden other than an unverified 1023. :lmao:

LOLOL

"More???"

You haven't found anything on Biden other than an unverified 1023. :lmao:
Keep your head in the dark right where we like it. We dont want you dumb shits to switch to a different candidate. Youre right, Joe Biden is just fine. He has no worries coming down the pike at all. :laugh:

Keep your head in the dark right where we like it. We dont want you dumb shits to switch to a different candidate. Youre right, Joe Biden is just fine. He has no worries coming down the pike at all. :laugh:

LOL

If you had actual dirt, Biden would have been impeached by now. Shit, they're struggling just to get an impeachment inquiry going just to see if they can find dirt. That's how weak your claims are.

LOL

If you had actual dirt, Biden would have been impeached by now. Shit, they're struggling just to get an impeachment inquiry going just to see if they can find dirt. That's how weak your claims are.
Are you dumb? We dont need a single shred of evidence in order to impeach Joe Biden. All we have to do is call for an impeachment vote that will instantly pass in Congress. :cuckoo:

Are you dumb? We dont need a single shred of evidence in order to impeach Joe Biden. All we have to do is call for an impeachment vote that will instantly pass in Congress. :cuckoo:

If that were true, he'd have been impeached by now. You'll note, there's already been a call to impeach him and it went nowhere.

If that were true, he'd have been impeached by now. You'll note, there's already been a call to impeach him and it went nowhere.
Im soooo glad i walked you into saying this. I knew you would.

Do you know why McCarthy hasnt called for it? Because he doesnt want another sham impeachment. He wants it to be done by the books. I know that is a foreign concept to you. Democrats dont give two shits about integrity.

Forum List

Back