Jack Smith wants to indict Trump for Jan 6

This isn't the fiction corner, commie. No one goes about creating a site thread explaining their position when your positions are plainly seen already in your every post, unless they want to CLAIM a position directly 180° in contrast with what everyone already sees and reads everyday!

What is that, like the 30th time you've tried whipping that crap out that I've yet to see one person believe?! :lmao:

Mac The Hard Right Conservative, worried that America is going to the dogs by trying to preserve our constitutional rule of law! View attachment 799396
I know you won't understand this, but not everyone is a mindless member of a tribe.

Not everyone is weak minded, slave to a simplistic ideology, like you and your fellow Trumpsters.

I'm not like you. And I'm very, very thankful for that.

Can't you morons find something better to do with your time?
I'll put you to work, if you need money. There's at least a year's worth of work that needs doing.
Hard to believe 80 million people support these fucktards.

Why ask me? You on drugs? You just called me a leftwing moron, offering to put me to work mowing your yard. Better quit sniffing the glue that makes you think I'm a Biden supporter.

This isn't the fiction corner, commie. No one goes about creating a site thread explaining their position when your positions are plainly seen already in your every post, unless they want to CLAIM a position directly 180° in contrast with what everyone already sees and reads everyday!

What is that, like the 30th time you've tried whipping that crap out that I've yet to see one person believe?! :lmao:

Mac The Hard Right Conservative, worried that America is going to the dogs by trying to preserve our constitutional rule of law! View attachment 799396
I'm just ignoring him.

He's just like Trump, a petty little egomaniac. If you make the thread about him you're giving him free air play.

Just like the TDS deranged lefties do with the real Trump. Day in, day out, 24/7.

Mac's favorite line is "I'm not like you". That's how stupid he is. Such people are best ignored.

We have more important things to worry about than personalities. We have an evil and very ugly beast rearing it's head in the government and it needs to be stopped NOW before it grows.

I know you won't understand this,
I understand far more than you will ever imagine.

but not everyone is a mindless member of a tribe.
Too bad you SEE everyone as a member of a mindless tribe--- EXCEPT YOURSELF of course.

Not everyone is weak minded, slave to a simplistic ideology, like you and your fellow Trumpsters.
Says the Bozo who subscribes to a narrow, rigid, monolithic ideology himself.

I'm not like you. And I'm very, very thankful for that.
Such a simpleton mistake believing you have even a clue what I am, much less thankful for the drone you actually are. You are so predictable, I already know your position on everything before you even speak as do most people here. You like to think of yourself as above the fray while being so far below it, you never have one helpful, constructive word for solving anything, instead always being part of the problem at best while justifying being forever just an aloof, bystanding observer to the mistakes "everyone else" makes, but YOU, of course.

I understand far more than you will ever imagine.

Too bad you SEE everyone as a member of a mindless tribe--- EXCEPT YOURSELF of course.

Says the Bozo who subscribes to a narrow, rigid, monolithic ideology himself.

Such a simpleton mistake believing you have even a clue what I am, much less thankful for the drone you actually are. You are so predictable, I already know your position on everything before you even speak as do most people here. You like to think of yourself as above the fray while being so far below it, you never have one helpful, constructive word for solving anything, instead always being part of the problem at best while justifying being forever just an aloof, bystanding observer to the mistakes "everyone else" makes, but YOU, of course.
Standard insults. Regular stuff here. Meh.

I'll bet you could think for yourself if you really tried. Maybe.

Yeah

Look at who the people are, running the show.

Pelosi - a raging alcoholic
Schiff - likes little boys
Raskin, Nadler, Schumer....

Hillary. The queen psychotic bitch.

Except none of these people are running ANY of the show now, snowflake. :)
It's your just and righteous "patriots" that are in charge...and they look like fucking clowns.

McCarthy, Jordan, Comer...the little tag-alongs like Boebert and MTG..these are the people running the show in the House.
Schiff and the rest have been pushed aside. Something Republicans will pay for in 2024..but that's for another discussion.
While the Senate is split, you have the brilliant minds of Tuberville, Kennedy, Blackburn, Johnson, and Vance out there
spilling the contents of their "thinking" for all to see and read. Not mensa among them. :)

McConnell must be perpetually sitting at his desk with his hands over his face! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah

Look at who the people are, running the show.

Pelosi - a raging alcoholic
Schiff - likes little boys
Raskin, Nadler, Schumer....

Hillary. The queen psychotic bitch.

Pelosi doesn’t even drink.

Go sit in the corner retard

Except none of these people are running ANY of the show now, snowflake. :)

They're running YOUR show, idiot.

It's your just and righteous "patriots" that are in charge...and they look like fucking clowns.

McCarthy, Jordan, Comer...the little tag-alongs like Boebert and MTG..these are the people running the show in the House.
Schiff and the rest have been pushed aside. Something Republicans will pay for in 2024..but that's for another discussion.
While the Senate is split, you have the brilliant minds of Tuberville, Kennedy, Blackburn, Johnson, and Vance out there
spilling the contents of their "thinking" for all to see and read. Not mensa among them. :)

McConnell must be perpetually sitting at his desk with his hands over his face! :auiqs.jpg:

Another moronic partisan rant from another moronic partisan.

You idiots think anyone who votes against you must be from the "other side".

I vote against you cause you're a goddamn idiot.

Regardless of what your other side does or doesn't do.

Standard insults. Regular stuff here. Meh.
I'll bet you could think for yourself if you really tried. Maybe.

Predictable Macbot response. I bet you could think for yourself if you really had a brain.

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 10.49.34 AM.png

Sorry. Just trying to help you save time.

That said, it is quite some hubris you have that you feel you can speak for everybody.
I don't speak for the liars in the deep state, the liars who profit from Soros for lying the same lies verbatim, and those who cheer for the lies. That would be you.

The Bill of Rights allows people to pack heat to beat back evil government that does not represent them. You need to review the Constitution and its amendments. Scared shitless? Serves you right.
What does that have to do with my post?

Someone said they were not armed. They were wrong. People were armed and Trump knew they were armed when he told them to march on the captial and fight like hell.

Oh, even though it was irrelevant to my point; for your education...

• Pursuant to the United States and District of Columbia Criminal Codes, firearms, dangerous weapons, explosives, or incendiary devices are prohibited on U.S. Capitol Grounds.

I don't speak for the liars in the deep state, the liars who profit from Soros for lying the same lies verbatim, and those who cheer for the lies. That would be you.
Are you ok?

Soros?

What does he have to do with this?

Why are you pretending to know how I feel about Soros?

Who cheered for Soros's lies? What lies?

You seem very confused and rambling.

You seem to be just randomly making things up about various rambling topics.

Maybe get some sleep and try again later?

Are you ok?

Soros?

I would like to see George Soros gutted like a hog on America's Got Talent.

Are you ok?

Soros?

that one always rambles the most idiotic stuff. just point and laugh.

The Bill of Rights allows people to pack heat to beat back evil government that does not represent them. You need to review the Constitution and its amendments. Scared shitless? Serves you right.
The Constitution does no such thing . In fact just the opposite.

Read article 1 Section 8

Forum List

Back