Jack Smith's cases in jeopardy because he was NOT legally appointed. (Poll)

Will Jack Smith be removed as special prosecutor because he was NOT legally appointed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Not seeing anything supporting this lie, liar.

Because you ignore the direct quote I offered and refused to look at the ruling it came from. And everytime you ignore, you lose.

Pay special attention to the passage ""Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required."....where they threw Cannon off the case and overturned her every order regarding it.

1717632370030.png

Smiling....you're so easy to run off, Nosta.

Last edited:
You're confused. Not the 2022 case, which is what I'm clearly referring to. And cited. And linked to.
You obviously didn't read the 11th Circuit Court case I cited, did you?
Unless you want to tell me how I could be referring to the current case when I'm citing a 2022 ruling......and Trump wasn't even indicted until March of 2023, you'll have to concede the point.
Or get that Delorian up to 88 mph.
And she was absolutely thrown off the 2022 case. And I quote: "Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required.
Remember, K....I know more than you.
The only cases that matter are Trump's, since he's running to be president.
1. Hush money
2. Fani in GA
3. Smith J6
4. Smith docs

Hush money is going to be appealed.
Fani's is halted by the GA appeals court
Smith's are being delayed past the election, so they don't matter now.

I don't care about what happened to Cannon on prior cases.

The only cases that matter are Trump's, since he's running to be president.
1. Hush money
2. Fani in GA
3. Smith J6
4. Smith docs

Hush money is going to be appealed.
Fani's is halted by the GA appeals court
Smith's are being delayed past the election, so they don't matter now.

I don't care about what happened to Cannon on prior cases.
Laughing.....so much for all your babble about how I lied about Cannon.

I was spot on about what a hack she is. How she was absolute evisceration by the 11th circuit that overturned her 'radical reordering of caselaw', and an attempt to 'write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant."

The 11th circuit vacated EVERY order that Cannon made on Trump's case, from her attempt to assert equitable jurisdiction over a case that wasn't hers to the appointment of special master, to her flagrant violation of 50 years of legal precedent in the Richey test, finding that her application of special and inexplicable exceptions for Trump defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies “to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank." And that her orders violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations.

What a fucking hack. Then and today.

Laughing.....so much for all your babble about how I lied about Cannon.
I was spot on about what a hack she is. How she was absolute evisceration by the 11th circuit that overturned her 'radical reordering of caselaw', and an attempt to 'write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant."
The 11th circuit vacated EVERY order that Cannon made on Trump's case, from her attempt to assert equitable jurisdiction over a case that wasn't hers to the appointment of special master, to her flagrant violation of 50 years of legal precedent in the Richey test, finding that her application of special and inexplicable exceptions for Trump defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies “to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank." And that her orders violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations. What a fucking hack. Then and today.
Is Cannon still on Smith's classified documents case, yes or no?

Judge Cannon is no hack judge like Engeron or Merchan. The democrat's "Lawfare" just hit the wall.

Judge Aileen Cannon rips up court schedule in Mar-a-Lago case in ways that benefit Trump​

Cannon is planning on holding a sprawling hearing on Trump’s request to declare Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel invalid, signaling she could be more willing than any other trial judge to veto the special prosecutor’s authority.
The planned hearing also adds a new, unusual twist in the federal criminal case against the former president: Cannon on Tuesday said that a variety of political partisans and constitutional scholars not otherwise involved with the case can join in the oral arguments later this month.
It’s an extraordinary elevation of arguments in a criminal case – filed a year ago this week – that likely won’t see trial until next year, if at all.

Two former Republican-appointed US attorneys general, Edwin Meese and Michael Mukasey, are part of the groups of so-called “friends of the court” that side with Trump and whom Cannon will hear from. The three groups will be allowed to argue, in addition to Justice Department and defendants’ lawyers, for 30 minutes each, according to the court record.
Meese and Mukasey have special insight to share with the judge, they say, given their former roles leading the Justice Department.

The hearing is scheduled for June 21st. I have no clue how it will shake out, but here's hoping that Lawfare loses bigly.

JUST IN: FANI WILLIS' CASE AGAINST TRUMP HALTED BY GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS.
SO NO MORE TRIALS BEFORE NOVEMBER
That is a good point. If he was supposed to have been appointed by Congress and that never happened, I guess they can shut that investigation down

Because you ignore the direct quote I offered and refused to look at the ruling it came from. And everytime you ignore, you lose.

Pay special attention to the passage ""Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required."....where they threw Cannon off the case and overturned her every order regarding it.

View attachment 958108

Smiling....you're so easy to run off, Nosta.
If they threw her off the case why is she still making rulings, moron?:cuckoo:

Judge Cannon, the judge that in violation of the separation of powers took a case that wasn't hers, tried to tell the DOJ how they could investigate their own case and was thrown off the case by a 3 panel 11th circuit court in 2022?

In an absolute evisceration of judge Cannon, the 11th circuit overturned her 'radical reordering of caselaw', and an attempt to 'write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant."

They vacated EVERY order that Cannon made on Trump's case, from her attempt to assert equitable jurisdiction over a case that wasn't hers to the appointment of special master, to her flagrant violation of 50 years of legal precedent in the Richey test, finding that her application of exceptions for Trump defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies “to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank." And that her orders violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations.

This is the woman that ISN'T a hack?
Links please..

Also she’s right about this one

The special master was supposed to sort thru the "atty-client privileged" stuff. That doesn't matter now.
It matters because her ruling was completely devoid of legal coherence and ignored broad swaths of legally binding precedent.

There never was a reason for a special master. There never was any standing for Cannon to rule on the case in the first place.

But it did manage to slow the case down by months. That was the real purpose.

Your belief that she rules according the law in a fair even handed manner is proven false.

Is Cannon still on Smith's classified documents case, yes or no?

Am I referring to the 2023 Classified Documents case, yes or no?

You knew I was talking about the 2022 case, where she tried to interfere with Smith's investigation into Trump. And then you intentionally lied about it, pretending I was referring to the 2023 case. A case that didn't even EXIST in the time frame I was citing.

And you've ignored the 11th circuit courts absolute evisceration of Cannon, her violations of the separation of powers, her carving out special exemptions for Trump in violation of 50 years of precedent, her violation of equitable jurisdiction, her radical reordering of caselaw, her ejection from the case.

All demonstrating my simple point: That Judge Cannon is fucking hack. A point you can't refute. So you lie about.

Smith will be removed, but not by Cannon. Justice Thomas broached this issue in the immunity hearings. This will be decided by an appellate court or the Supreme Court. Either way Smith will be removed and his cases tossed in the dumpster where they belong.

It matters because her ruling was completely devoid of legal coherence and ignored broad swaths of legally binding precedent.

There never was a reason for a special master. There never was any standing for Cannon to rule on the case in the first place.

But it did manage to slow the case down by months. That was the real purpose.

Your belief that she rules according the law in a fair even handed manner is proven false.

Beyond 'lacking coherence'. It was an express violation of 50 years of precedent to carve out special exemptions from Trump in a radical reordering of caselaw. And defying our national principles and the very separation of powers to do it.

I've never seen a wood shed moment like that for a district judge. Her EVERY ruling on the case was overturned. Her claims of jurisdiction were tossed out. Every single thing she did in the 2022 case was voided. And she was booted from the case.

What a fucking hack.

Cannon is a seriously inexperienced Trump appointee way over her head.

She's already had her face slapped once by a higher court for her handling of the case.

Now she is openly showing her partisan bias in protecting Trump from a slam dunk conviction.

Smith will be removed, but not by Cannon. Justice Thomas broached this issue in the immunity hearings. This will be decided by an appellate court or the Supreme Court. Either way Smith will be removed and his cases tossed in the dumpster where they belong.

Seems highly unlikely.

Cannon is a seriously inexperienced Trump appointee way over her head.

She's already had her face slapped once by a higher court for her handling of the case.

Now she is openly showing her partisan bias in protecting Trump from a slam dunk conviction.
Cry more. :auiqs.jpg:

Laughing.....look! It doesn't even try to disagree.
If Cannon was removed from the case, why is she still making rulings?

You should call her and tell her she is no longer on the case, Troll.

Judge Cannon, the judge that in violation of the separation of powers took a case that wasn't hers, tried to tell the DOJ how they could investigate their own case and was thrown off the case by a 3 panel 11th circuit court in 2022?

In an absolute evisceration of judge Cannon, the 11th circuit overturned her 'radical reordering of caselaw', and an attempt to 'write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant."

They vacated EVERY order that Cannon made on Trump's case, from her attempt to assert equitable jurisdiction over a case that wasn't hers to the appointment of special master, to her flagrant violation of 50 years of legal precedent in the Richey test, finding that her application of exceptions for Trump defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies “to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank." And that her orders violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations.

This is the woman that ISN'T a hack?
Wow. Your bias is surreal. You’re on the other thread defending Marchan.

Forum List

Back