James Comey’s Book

GettyImages-584178128_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Notice Crooked Hillary's hairline weave is level with Hussaine's mouth. And that Crooked Hillary's hairline weave is level with The Donald's chin.

rs_1024x759-160926190236-1024a.Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-Debate.ms.092616.jpg

That's because he's not 6'3".

Hussaine wear risers in the shoes when he is told The Donald is around. Here is The Donald with Stone Cold (6' 2").

Risers?
Pulled another lie from your fat ass I see.

View attachment 187634 Laced with excruciating detail, Mr. Comey — who is 6 feet 8 inches tall — describes meeting Mr. Trump for the first time, noting that the soon-to-be-president, at 6 feet 3 inches tall, appeared shorter than he had assumed.

That's because he's not 6'3".
He even lies about that too.
His doctor lied about that too, adding that Trump weighs 239.
The doctor had a prepared speech that Trump dictated to him.
No one is permitted to work for him unless they lie profusely for him.

Comey calls Trump ‘untethered to truth,’ depicts his leadership as mafia-esque

In his forthcoming book, Comey hammers the president’s ethics and leadership, calling him “untethered to truth” and his management “ego driven and about personal loyalty,” according to The Associated Press.

Comey, who was dismissed by the president last May amid a federal investigation into Russian election interference and ties to Trump campaign officials, casts the president’s influence on his decision-making in a negative light. He frames Trump as someone seeking to pressure him regarding the Russia inquiry.

In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

James Comey unleashed.
What Comey has stated has been repeated thousands of times by generals, ambassadors, former CIA operatives and even people working for him.

James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. — The New York Times

I am not going to read this book, as far as I am concerned Comey was also responsible for interferring into the election, and really doesn't deserve to be recognized. In fact, Comey was under investigation over his interference into the election, prior to Trump firing him.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

I don't want to hear about James Comey's "loyalty to this country" & other B.S. he will spew about himself after what he has done.

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Rod Rosenstein was right about James Comey in what he said in his memo--that Trump used to fire him.

There's a better book out there anyway.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.

Thanks! I will get that,too.

I could not get through Michaels Wolfe Fire And Fury. Most of it is already out there.

I do blame Comey for his Holier than thou rant after they cleared Hillary. He admitted in his book that he was a little bit too self righteous.

Folks, I was going to remind normal people to not report "Reasonable" for being an apparently insane and thoroughly triggered mental case. My goal is to try to reason with crazy fucks like him. But management thought it was best to remove him. So now we have to wait a week or two to punish "Reasonable" with facts again. :p

Does anyone else wonder if Hillary would bribe the FBI to let her get away with her crimes?
They are on the Clinton Foundation Crime payroll already.............

LOL
The Clinton Foundation was awarded charity’s highest honor..
There’s them pesky facts again.
By Democrats...............LOL

But you can try to sell that Snake Oil to the sheep of the DNC...........they fall for it.
WTF are you talking about. Charity Navigator is not “ the Democrats,” you idiot.
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Once again facts elude a trump whore.
Sell your Snake Oil somewhere else..............everyone with half a brain cell knows that organization is dirty.............

The Country's "norms and traditions"? Last time I looked the Trump rallies were chanting USA, USA. Does that damage Comey's idea of tradition?

Why won't president Trump attend a baseball game and throw out the first pitch? He was a ballplayer and must love the game?

What gives?
B/c the Reds might make him a starter

You did it! You said something that was actually clever and not just lazy snark!

Maybe if you stick to sports you won't come off like such a miserable ass?

"[H]e interrupted very defensively and started talking about it, you know, ‘Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?’” Comey recalled. “And I assumed he was asking that rhetorically, I didn't answer that, and I just moved on..."

Comey describes Trump as a “congenital liar and unethical leader, devoid of human emotion and driven by personal ego.” Then why did he work for Trump? If that’s what Comey thought, the honorable action would be to resign.

Forum List

Back