James Comey’s Book

Lots of those on the far right are already trashing his book and trying to discredit it.

Name one thing of substance from the book. Bet you can’t. Comey has already been proven a liar several times and his legal issues may just be getting started. He just had more class then McCabe who begged on to find me. Anyway, other then calling Donald a poop head, what’s this damning evidance you heard on MSNBC?
Comey's book is just his opinion. There is no new evidence or anything new. The fact that Trump and his supporters are so upset shows that Comey has really hit a sensitive nerve. In the book, Comey did a good job of expressing his beliefs and rehashing the facts. Too bad our president doesn't have the capacity to do the same. Having a president that lacks the ability to speak above a third grade level can sometimes be a disadvantage.

The report today proved McCabe to be a lying, self-serving, Clinton stooge
No it didn't. That's white wing spin.

Feel free to point to the verbiage in the report that doesn't support my claim.

Haha, not how it works, Cletus. You don't vomit any silly claim that originates in your lower colon, and then expect everyone to prove it wrong...else it's true. In fact, the clear truth that you believe this is the case shows how completely bereft of intellectual standards and understanding of logic you are.

Haha, not how it works, Cletus. You don't vomit any silly claim that originates in your lower colon, and then expect everyone to prove it wrong...else it's true. In fact, the clear truth that you believe this is the case shows how completely bereft of intellectual standards and understanding of logic you are.

Have you read the report?

Have you?

In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

James Comey unleashed.
What Comey has stated has been repeated thousands of times by generals, ambassadors, former CIA operatives and even people working for him.

James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. — The New York Times
What is it absorbing except a fools money?

Have you?

Yep

Have you?

Yep

Great!

Maybe this will be informative:

Nobody is going to spend even a shred of energy debunking every wingnut pipe dream that poofs into existence. Even if the most ridculous, extreme stuff you claim is 100% true, this is nothing compared to the abject corruption of the Trump circle and the global effect of the dangerous Trump presidency. The underculture of wingnut fantasies will always exist, and I harbor no delusion that I will even dent it, despite my best effort.

Have you?

Yep

Great!

Nobody is going to spend even a shred of energy debunking every wingnut pipe dream that poofs into existence. Even if the most ridculous, extreme stuff you claim is 100% true, this is nothing compared to the abject corruption of the Trump circle and the global effect of the dangerous Trump presidency. The underculture of wingnut fantasies will always exist, and I harbor no delusion that I will even dent it, despite my best effort.

Deflection, how regressive of you. LMAO Now the question is will the DOJ pursue charges against McCabe with the same gusto as Martha Stewart.

Have you?

Yep

Great!

Deflection, how regressive of you. LMAO Now the question is will the DOJ pursue charges against McCabe with the same gusto as Martha Stewart.

Deflection? There is nothing to deflect, ya weirdo. You really are not getting this:

It is not deflection when I refuse to expend any energy trying to prove to the crazy person on the corner that his houseplants do not talk to him. Of course, the crazy person - being crazy, and all - is able to delude himself into thinking that every event lends support to his own delusions. So, naturally, he will use my refusal as another emotional pebble in his mountain of self-delusion.

Because that's what crazy people do.

Great!

Deflection? There is nothing to deflect, ya weirdo. You really are not getting this:

It is not deflection when I refuse to expend any energy trying to prove to the crazy person on the corner that his houseplants do not talk to him. Of course, the crazy person - being crazy, and all - is able to delude himself into thinking that every event lends support to his own delusions. So, naturally, he will use my refusal as another emotional pebble in his mountain of self-delusion.

Your trying to move the topic form McCabe to Trump is a classic deflection. No run along child, you're boring me.

Great!

Your trying to move the topic form McCabe to Trump is a classic deflection. No run along child, you're boring me.

No, we can deal with both. I am not changing the subject. I very specifically said that your claims are fantasy. They are. And, considering that I addressed them specifically in the larger context -- which includes the Trump presidency -- you are doubly dishonest.

So, that was a bit of a lie on your part. Of course, such dishonesty comes naturally to the Trumpkins these days. It's part of what Trump has done to your brains.

hillaryisacriminalc8803fa8c3605023.jpg

Great!

No, we can deal with both. I am not changing the subject. I very specifically said that your claims are fantasy. They are. And, considering that I addressed them specifically in the larger context -- which includes the Trump presidency -- you are doubly dishonest.

So, that was a bit of a lie on your part. Of course, such dishonesty comes naturally to the Trumpkins these days. It's part of what Trump has done to your brains.

Are you still here? Take your man crush to someone else. Maybe they'll entertain your obvious ignorance.

Ethical?! You leaked work papers to a friend in the hopes of provoking an appointment of a special counsel!

Da2H594VAAApWLA.jpg

Forum List

Back