James Comey’s Book

"James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!" - President Trump

Lots of those on the far right are already trashing his book and trying to discredit it.

Name one thing of substance from the book. Bet you can’t. Comey has already been proven a liar several times and his legal issues may just be getting started. He just had more class then McCabe who begged on to find me. Anyway, other then calling Donald a poop head, what’s this damning evidance you heard on MSNBC?

Comey is loving every single once of this attention, meanwhile we are all catching him in even more lies.

Opinion of James Comey (ABC/WaPo poll)

Dems
Favorable 47% Unfavorable 19% No opinion 34%

GOP
Favorable 11% Unfavorable 56% No opinion 33%

The Country's "norms and traditions"? Last time I looked the Trump rallies were chanting USA, USA. Does that damage Comey's idea of tradition?

Why won't president Trump attend a baseball game and throw out the first pitch? He was a ballplayer and must love the game?

What gives?
rotor cuff injury....

Rotator cuff?

Next you'll tell me he hit a touchdown in the second half.
nope i wont be telling you that....

James Comey is verbally attacking a sitting president. Let me say that again. A former FBI Director (supposed to be nonpartisan) is attacking President Trump. HOW WAS THIS SLIME BALL WEASEL AN FBI DIRECTOR IN THE 1ST PLACE?

In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

James Comey unleashed.
What Comey has stated has been repeated thousands of times by generals, ambassadors, former CIA operatives and even people working for him.

James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. — The New York Times

I am not going to read this book, as far as I am concerned Comey was also responsible for interferring into the election, and really doesn't deserve to be recognized. In fact, Comey was under investigation over his interference into the election, prior to Trump firing him.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

I don't want to hear about James Comey's "loyalty to this country" & other B.S. he will spew about himself after what he has done.

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Rod Rosenstein was right about James Comey in what he said in his memo--that Trump used to fire him.

There's a better book out there anyway.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.

Thanks! I will get that,too.

I could not get through Michaels Wolfe Fire And Fury. Most of it is already out there.

I do blame Comey for his Holier than thou rant after they cleared Hillary. He admitted in his book that he was a little bit too self righteous.

Yeah, I couldn't get through "Fire & Fury" either--it really wasn't verified by anything, and it was more of a he said she said book.

Russian Roulette is completely different as it follows credible trusted news sources that we have been listening and reading about over the last year. There's also things in this book that we didn't know. It really does read like a nonfiction spy novel. I couldn't put it down and read it in one weekend and stayed up pretty late to do it. It went into some of Putins recent hits on double agents and political opposition leaders. It describes how Putin has attacked not only this country but several other western democracies. Totally informative.

In fact here are some adds that Russians invaded FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE AND EVEN YOUTUBE with,
59fafd1d58a0c1184d8b4b24-750-563.png

FBRussia2.png

For more pictures of Russian Facebook adds go here.
pictures of russian facebook ads - Google Search

Last edited:
In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

James Comey unleashed.
What Comey has stated has been repeated thousands of times by generals, ambassadors, former CIA operatives and even people working for him.

James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. — The New York Times

I am not going to read this book, as far as I am concerned Comey was also responsible for interferring into the election, and really doesn't deserve to be recognized. In fact, Comey was under investigation over his interference into the election, prior to Trump firing him.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

I don't want to hear about James Comey's "loyalty to this country" & other B.S. he will spew about himself after what he has done.

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Rod Rosenstein was right about James Comey in what he said in his memo--that Trump used to fire him.

There's a better book out there anyway.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.

Thanks! I will get that,too.

I could not get through Michaels Wolfe Fire And Fury. Most of it is already out there.

I do blame Comey for his Holier than thou rant after they cleared Hillary. He admitted in his book that he was a little bit too self righteous.

In the book Russian Roulette, Harry Reid wrote a letter and accused Comey of breaking the Hatch act in the Constitution. In my opinon he did. I think he's got an ego that matches Trump's. He actually knowingly used a Russian alterted email to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give that daming speech which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX NEWS. That too was against DOJ protocol. Lyndsey Graham had a conniption fit on the Senate floor when he found out that Comey used this Russian alterted document to attack Hillary Clinton with.

I think Comey liked the lime light. And his goal was to bring down Hillary Clinton first, and wait until Donald Trump was sworn into office and do it to him. Because he knew what was coming in for MONTHS or since 2015 on Trump surrogates and never spoke a single word about it, but was more than vocal about HIllary Clinton's emails.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So while I'll listen to the reports coming out, there is no way in hell I am going to buy his book, to help support him with his retirement. Comey was the most incompetent FBI director we've ever had. Rod Rosenstein agrees with that assessment. His report blasted Comey over the way he handled that investigation.

What still bothers me--is that statement Trump made to Comey when Trump was pressuring Comey to dump the Michael Flynn investigation when Trump stated to Comey--"you know that thing we had going on." WTF does that mean?

th

In a three-page letter, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein wrote that he "cannot defend the Director's handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken."
FULL LETTER: Trump fires FBI Director Comey over Clinton emails
Rosenstein says Comey mishandled Clinton email inquiry | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "One of the president's great achievements will go down as firing James Comey." (Um, firing James Comey launched the Mueller investigation....)

Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "One of the president's great achievements will go down as firing James Comey." (Um, firing James Comey launched the Mueller investigation....)

It's amazing how Huckabee can take something that is bad, and then she turns it on it's head and says it's gonna be one of Trump's greatest achievements.

Never seen someone tap dance or spin like that chick.

then the DOJ IG report will come out with the truth.
Unless,of course, the report does not align with your politics and fetishes. Then, it will just be a pack of lies written by a bunch of corrupt people.

The report today proved McCabe to be a lying, self-serving, Clinton stooge. Comey was his direct supervisor, you do the math. LMAO

View attachment 187634 Laced with excruciating detail, Mr. Comey — who is 6 feet 8 inches tall — describes meeting Mr. Trump for the first time, noting that the soon-to-be-president, at 6 feet 3 inches tall, appeared shorter than he had assumed.

That's because he's not 6'3".
He even lies about that too.
Trump just forgot to wear his elevator shoes.

Forum List

Back