James Woods is Awesome

Nancy Pelosi Says 'A Wall Is An Immorality.' James Woods Asks The Perfect Question.

Challenges Pelosi on Twitter about the Wall. Honestly if our border patrol agents want it why not build it for them?
Pelosi is a fucked up bitch, And she absolutely does not speak for normal people she’s a fucking progressive shit stain...
And she's going to love poking Trump with a stick for as long as she can. That is, until she drives him up a wall. He 's about there now, so it'll be a short trip.

You don't actually believe Trump is sane, do you?

Don’t ask leading questions. Sanity is subjective. He is just as sane as you and I. He is certainly a sociopath but so are most CEOs of large companies.

Are you going to own up to posting a fake meme or just pretend it never happened and move on?

james-woods-iinii-the-world-is-fighting-islamic-terrorism-starvation-7333754.png

probably fake also, since you never verify what you post

Woods is a moron

To be relevant, he would have to point to a politician who owns thousands of acres and built a wall completely around them for security

A home with a couple hundred feet of wall does not match the challenge of thousands of miles of border

Because it’s a challenge to build a wall for border security it should be ignored? If not providing viable alternatives that achieve border security or willing to not address it at all, who is the moron?

No, because it makes zero sense to build walls in the middle of nowhere

It makes sense to build a wall around a quarter acre lot with a home on it

Makes no sense to build a wall around a country with a peaceful neighbor on the other side

james woods is an intelligent man who's suffering from terrorist PTSD

you'd think a smart guy could grasp the difference between principles of nations vs free individuals

Nancy Pelosi Says 'A Wall Is An Immorality.' James Woods Asks The Perfect Question.

Challenges Pelosi on Twitter about the Wall. Honestly if our border patrol agents want it why not build it for them?
Pelosi is a fucked up bitch, And she absolutely does not speak for normal people she’s a fucking progressive shit stain...
And she's going to love poking Trump with a stick for as long as she can. That is, until she drives him up a wall. He 's about there now, so it'll be a short trip.

Don’t ask leading questions. Sanity is subjective. He is just as sane as you and I. He is certainly a sociopath but so are most CEOs of large companies.

Are you going to own up to posting a fake meme or just pretend it never happened and move on?

How would I know it was fake? I posted a meme.

Fake meme? What do you mean? I didn't create it. It was on the web. LOL.

Posted as a joke. Sheeesh. Lighten up.

So, you blindly posted it without seeing if it were accurate...and now it is "joke"

Come on, you are better than that.

Yes. It was funny so I posted it. Lighten up. I didn't realize I had to research memes. My error, sir.

Woods is a moron

To be relevant, he would have to point to a politician who owns thousands of acres and built a wall completely around them for security

A home with a couple hundred feet of wall does not match the challenge of thousands of miles of border

Because it’s a challenge to build a wall for border security it should be ignored? If not providing viable alternatives that achieve border security or willing to not address it at all, who is the moron?

No, because it makes zero sense to build walls in the middle of nowhere

It makes sense to build a wall around a quarter acre lot with a home on it

Makes no sense to build a wall around a country with a peaceful neighbor on the other side

If they are so peaceful why do we have border security guards there who are asking for a wall? You're a cretin who alleged that DJT molested his daughter. As a father of two girls I find that post and you vile.

Some of us choose to verify before we post. The fact it was a meme does not remove your responsibility for posting lies. A lie in a meme form is still a lie

So, you blindly posted it without seeing if it were accurate...and now it is "joke"

Yes. It was funny so I posted it. Lighten up. I didn't realize I had to research memes. My error, sir.

So, as long as we post things in meme form it does not matter if they are accurate or not? What a great get out of jail free card...not a fan of personal responsibility are you?

Some of us choose to verify before we post. The fact it was a meme does not remove your responsibility for posting lies. A lie in a meme form is still a lie

My bad sir.

So, as long as we post things in meme form it does not matter if they are accurate or not? What a great get out of jail free card...not a fan of personal responsibility are you?

Eh? I didn't take it that seriously. Why the attack? Bad day, Gator?

As a father of two girls I find that post and you vile.

aww you poor snowflake.. his joke not pc enough for ya? :itsok:

That topic is not a laughing matter. Maybe to a heartless person it would be.

The topic is not a laughing matter yet you posted a meme because it made you laugh...:eusa_shifty:

Walls and molestation are not equivalent. I'll mock walls I won't accuse someone of molestation. That is ridiculous and if you find that amusing, I will stop being polite to you.

I always attack lies that are posted when I find them.

I find the excuse "it was just a meme" to be a weak ass lame excuse.

You thought it was accurate which is what made it funny, once it is pointed about it is fake it becomes much less funny.

The topic is not a laughing matter yet you posted a meme because it made you laugh...:eusa_shifty:

Walls and molestation are not equivalent. I'll mock walls I won't accuse someone of molestation. That is ridiculous and if you find that amusing, I will stop being polite to you.

I do not find either to be amusing.

https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/sites/default/files/archives/reference/9.1.80.html

Here's how Ronald Reagan spoke of immigrants when he said he wanted to 'Make America Great Again'

it's worth remembering that the phrase was employed decades earlier by Ronald Reagan during his 1980 presidential campaign. However, when Reagan used the phrase, it involved a dramatically different attitude toward immigrants than the current occupant of the White House.

quote-illegal-immigrants-in-considerable-numbers-have-become-productive-members-of-our-society-ronald-reagan-87-90-11.jpg

I always attack lies that are posted when I find them.

I find the excuse "it was just a meme" to be a weak ass lame excuse.

You thought it was accurate which is what made it funny, once it is pointed about it is fake it becomes much less funny.

I honestly had no idea. I just thought it was funny. Going forward I'll certainly research memes as well. My error.

I do not find either to be amusing.

You find them equivalent?

images

This is a meme. I cannot prove that it is true but it is amusing. So by your definition I cannot post it? Seems crazy. You're reaching now.

Forum List

Back