James Woods is Awesome

James Woods has the type of face you just want to punch...

400888253.jpg

images

james-woods-tw.jpg

Some of us want to punch him in the face because of his abuse of women he’s dated. Sean Young for starters.

Woods has what can best be described as a “creepy” dating history.
Lol
Says someone that admires slick Willy

It is well known Sean Young is NUTS!!!

She’s seemed quite sane when I’ve seen her interviewed.

Every time a woman claims abuse, the man who abused her claims she’s crazy. And generally women who have been abused seem crazy. They’re crying, they’re emotional, they’re frightened. That because they were ABUSED.

The abusers always seem calm and rational. If you were the victim of abuse, you’d seem crazy too.

400888253.jpg

images

james-woods-tw.jpg

Some of us want to punch him in the face because of his abuse of women he’s dated. Sean Young for starters.

Lol

I don’t admire Bill Clinton. He did a good job as President but his treatment of his wife and family is despicable.

400888253.jpg

images

james-woods-tw.jpg

Lol

I don’t admire Bill Clinton. He did a good job as President but his treatment of his wife and family is despicable.

Remember, you don't have to admire him to be an intern for him.

I am a big fan of his movies.
He's always the seedy, weasel character that gets severely beaten up and/or killed by the end of the movie.

Because he has the type of face that you just want to punch.
And he needs to stop stalking Peter Griffin.

You do know that cartoons aren't real, right? That would be like me thinking Haji from Johnny Quest could actual charm a snake, and that the jokes about him being "Indian" were real.
My bad, forgot conservitards don't have a sense of humor.

Disregard and carry on.

400888253.jpg

images

james-woods-tw.jpg

Lol

Bill Clinton was a fucked up president, And this fucking piece of shit wife is among the lowest of life forms.

[

While we have a sense of humor we just don't believe in Rainbows, and Unicorns like Liberal/Progressives. Go back to you Gender and Minority Studies course now. Remember some animals are more equal than others.

[

While we have a sense of humor we just don't believe in Rainbows, and Unicorns like Liberal/Progressives. Go back to you Gender and Minority Studies course now. Remember some animals are more equal than others.
No, you don't have a sense of humor.

Don't try to pretend.

We all know they remove that part of your brain to install the chip.

Nancy Pelosi Says 'A Wall Is An Immorality.' James Woods Asks The Perfect Question.

Challenges Pelosi on Twitter about the Wall. Honestly if our border patrol agents want it why not build it for them?
Pelosi is a fucked up bitch, And she absolutely does not speak for normal people she’s a fucking progressive shit stain...
And she's going to love poking Trump with a stick for as long as she can. That is, until she drives him up a wall. He 's about there now, so it'll be a short trip.

You don't actually believe Trump is sane, do you?

Nancy Pelosi Says 'A Wall Is An Immorality.' James Woods Asks The Perfect Question.

Challenges Pelosi on Twitter about the Wall. Honestly if our border patrol agents want it why not build it for them?
Pelosi is a fucked up bitch, And she absolutely does not speak for normal people she’s a fucking progressive shit stain...
And she's going to love poking Trump with a stick for as long as she can. That is, until she drives him up a wall. He 's about there now, so it'll be a short trip.

Don’t ask leading questions. Sanity is subjective. He is just as sane as you and I. He is certainly a sociopath but so are most CEOs of large companies.

Woods is a moron

To be relevant, he would have to point to a politician who owns thousands of acres and built a wall completely around them for security

A home with a couple hundred feet of wall does not match the challenge of thousands of miles of border

Don’t ask leading questions. Sanity is subjective. He is just as sane as you and I. He is certainly a sociopath but so are most CEOs of large companies.

Are you going to own up to posting a fake meme or just pretend it never happened and move on?

Woods is a moron

To be relevant, he would have to point to a politician who owns thousands of acres and built a wall completely around them for security

A home with a couple hundred feet of wall does not match the challenge of thousands of miles of border

Because it’s a challenge to build a wall for border security it should be ignored? If not providing viable alternatives that achieve border security or willing to not address it at all, who is the moron?

Woods is a moron

c174c540b46d01b045ef235ea6078033--political-quotes-james-darcy.jpg

Are you going to own up to posting a fake meme or just pretend it never happened and move on?

Fake meme? What do you mean? I didn't create it. It was on the web. LOL.

Posted as a joke. Sheeesh. Lighten up.

james-woods-iinii-the-world-is-fighting-islamic-terrorism-starvation-7333754.png

Fake meme? What do you mean? I didn't create it. It was on the web. LOL.

Posted as a joke. Sheeesh. Lighten up.

So, you blindly posted it without seeing if it were accurate...and now it is "joke"

Come on, you are better than that.

Forum List

Back